Search found 371 matches

by Anubis
20 Apr 2020, 13:46
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM7Rev4modR1 Redone
Replies: 115
Views: 48763

Re: MM7Rev4modR1 Redone

Update: I installed MMEditor and went through every map with monsters that were able to special summon. These summons do NOT work well with the mod: 24 Devil 48 Whirl 54 Elven Lancer 64 Stone Gargoyle (in Barrow Downs only) 65 Marble Gargoyle (in Barrow Downs only) 211 Gigant Stone Gargoyles/Marble ...
by Anubis
20 Apr 2020, 13:27
Topic: MM6 Secrets
Replies: 14
Views: 18297

Re: MM6 Secrets

Awesome document! Way to go! The only change regarding MM6 I would do is this: For Snergle's Iron Mines, the secret is actually here (Clicking that contains a Remove Curse book): https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/613497313016676393/701784827900330062/unknown.png As for Might and Magic 7, maybe ...
by Anubis
20 Apr 2020, 01:03

Ugh. I'm guessing you were in the area that had the Sylphs (As the "Whirl" enemy has "Summon,ground,Elemental Water A")? At this point, I'm considering just scrapping all this progress and starting a new game (with special summons disabled) because I'm unsure when GrayFace will r...
by Anubis
20 Apr 2020, 00:02

It seems like you do indeed need to start a new game because I just tried disabling Goblin Chief special summons (as I know that works fine) and they were still able to special summon goblins despite me disabling their ability to do so (in my saved game, anyway). That's why I was hoping doing someth...
by Anubis
19 Apr 2020, 23:25

Actually, that was the first thing I tried when attempting to get the crashes to stop. I'm just not 100% sure if it's working properly even after making that change, because I still crash after every gargoyle encounter. I thought that even if I edited the monster attack, (e.g. disabling gargoyle spe...
by Anubis
19 Apr 2020, 22:55

I was able to get that Crash Log information from ErrorLog.txt (located in my main MM7 folder). I also crashed to desktop myself, but the information about the crash was stored in that file. In the meantime, is there no way to just disable the gargoyles' ability to special summon monsters and update...
by Anubis
19 Apr 2020, 22:47
Topic: GrayFace MM7 Patch v2.5.7 [Mar 4, 2022]
Replies: 552
Views: 9983694

Re: GrayFace MM7 Patch v2.4 [Sep 17, 2019]

Hello, GrayFace. Hope all is well. I've been playing DaveHer's MM7Rev4Mod Redone, and I'm getting constant crashes at the Barrow Downs. I suspect it's due to the gargoyles' ability to special summon bats in that mod. (There are other monsters in that mod that are able to special summon that crash me...
by Anubis
19 Apr 2020, 22:21

No, I don't have the invisibility spell yet. I'll work on doing that. I'm fairly certain the issue is the special summoning though. The reason why is because when I was at Avlee, I didn't crash at all. Once I started aggroing the Elven Lancers though, the crashes started to occur (since the Elven La...
by Anubis
19 Apr 2020, 09:43

For some reason, I keep crashing in the Barrow Downs when I'm in battles with gargoyles. Any idea why? [Edit] I suspect it may be due to their ability to special summon bats. I'm able to see Goblin Chiefs summon Goblin minions so I don't think it's an issue with the summoning aspect itself, but just...
by Anubis
06 Apr 2020, 03:03
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy Redone
Replies: 161
Views: 266531

Re: The Chaos Conspiracy Redone

I plan on playing the MM7Rev4Redone Mod soon -- currently trying out the MMRandomizer by Anerag for MM6. I unfortunately won't be able to test the Rock of Ages or the shops with the patch as I deleted my TCC saves in order to play the MMRandomizer. :( I think someone else plans on playing your TCCRe...
by Anubis
05 Apr 2020, 05:37

I just finished Part 1 of TCC. I have to say your attention to detail in decorating the towns/outdoor maps were really good. Overall, was a great remake. Good job! I decided not to play Part 2 because it wasn't as flavorful as Part 1 is, but I have to wonder, did you decorate anything in Part 2 at a...
by Anubis
03 Apr 2020, 12:38

Ahh, that makes sense. I thought those graphics/paperdolls were your work! Thank you for the clarification.
by Anubis
03 Apr 2020, 05:45
Topic: Which graphics/artwork do you like the best? (MM6 - MM8)
Replies: 12
Views: 7259

Which graphics/artwork do you like the best? (MM6 - MM8)

Just out of curiosity, from the following three games (Might and Magic 6/7/8), which graphics/artwork are the most appealing/memorable to you in terms of: - NPC Portraits - Character paper dolls - GUI - Weapons/items/armor in inventory - Weapons/armor on character paperdoll - Landscaping (trees, roc...
by Anubis
03 Apr 2020, 04:39

Sorry, but what do you mean when you say you didn't tweak paperdolls or that the only weapons you replaced in the game were the bows? The following screenshot is from your mod with altered paperdolls and items: Screenshot of Danu Tree chest and Brennen's Bow isn't able to fit anywhere in here with t...
by Anubis
02 Apr 2020, 23:02

[quote="Anubis"]DaveHer, I'm not sure if you plan on patching Chaos Conspiracy at all, because I've ran into some bugs/graphical glitches. For example, a few off the top of my head: - Axe of Lugh (Conan artifact) not positioned properly on paperdoll. This happens quite often with a lot of ...
by Anubis
02 Apr 2020, 21:23

DaveHer, I'm not sure if you plan on patching Chaos Conspiracy at all, because I've ran into some bugs/graphical glitches. For example, a few off the top of my head: - Axe of Lugh (Conan artifact) not positioned properly on paperdoll. This happens quite often with a lot of the special weapons. - Roc...
by Anubis
31 Mar 2020, 20:39

Thank you, cthscr. That code worked. Thank you as well, DaveHer. Also, an interesting thing to note: even though I added the ring to my inventory, Hilda the Spell Master says, "You have done well to slay Morgana but the foul hags continue to rule the skies. Please rid Tuonela of these witches a...
by Anubis
31 Mar 2020, 04:27

Code: Select all

evt.GiveItem(32,0,412)
When I put the previous code in the debug console, I get a pop-up error saying

Code: Select all

Assertion failed at 1822 in D:\MM6Src\code\itemdata.cpp
by Anubis
31 Mar 2020, 00:29

Darn, that's a shame. I tried respawning the map and looked for Morgana but no luck. I guess the quest can't be completed at this point. Oh, well. I appreciate you checking the scripts to see if Morgana only spawns the first time the map is loaded. I'm guessing it was like that to prevent multiple l...
by Anubis
30 Mar 2020, 03:31

Hey, playing your mod remake so far. It's good -- will post a more detailed review of what I thought of it when I finish it. Right now, stuck on a really janky quest where I have to slay all the witches in Bog of Tuonela + slay Morgana and acquire the Ring of Morgana. How exactly do you get Morgana ...

Go to advanced search