Search found 84 matches

by Korbac
05 Feb 2013, 21:21
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes 3 - New to series, looking for beginner tips
Replies: 20
Views: 36978

The magic I really haven't looked deeply into at all. All I've read is Earth and Air is good, water once in a while, and fire sucks. People on forums will give you advice on what to build, how many heroes to hire, which factions are strong, which magic school owns. Listen to them, but take into con...
by Korbac
05 Feb 2013, 18:15
Topic: Heroes 3 - New to series, looking for beginner tips
Replies: 20
Views: 36978

I did not read the replies, but if you want to see an example of a pro-player gameplay, you could check out this guy: http://www.youtube.com/user/maretti0 Watch how he does it. Huge, huge faction-specific guides with a lot of detail are also written by Jolly Joker: https://www.celestialheavens.com/4...
by Korbac
05 Feb 2013, 18:06
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: CoH battle
Replies: 4
Views: 2604

CoH battle

Lol @ first comment :D
by Korbac
01 Feb 2013, 01:57
Forum: News
Topic: CoH Contest Winners
Views: 2628

CoH Contest Winners

Will we hear what the coolest looking units are ? :) (according to the winners)
by Korbac
30 Jan 2013, 20:57
Topic: CoH iPad/iPhone Release; Strategy
Replies: 15
Views: 10572

CoH iPad/iPhone Release; Strategy

> Were I the only one who bought it on the Steam christmas sale?

I've pre-ordered it before it was released on Steam.
by Korbac
30 Jan 2013, 20:37
Topic: Heroes Pencil Fanart
Replies: 10
Views: 4426

Heroes Pencil Fanart

There is one screw up on this drawing though. Rosic is supposed to be a female witch, but on the drawing it is obviously male. :D
by Korbac
25 Jan 2013, 11:14

Um, for Steam there was some new stuff - a DLC with 4 new heroes to use. It was pretty good and did not break the balance between factions. I agree with Kalah, the next logical step would be a sequel.
by Korbac
25 Jan 2013, 11:11
Topic: 1500 Red Dragons
Replies: 2
Views: 2443

1500 Red Dragons

Gotta try out this map someday :)
by Korbac
24 Jan 2013, 10:16
Topic: Contest: Win CoH Keys!
Replies: 5
Views: 3209

Contest: Win CoH Keys!

Thanks, Kalah!
by Korbac
24 Jan 2013, 00:53
Topic: Contest: Win CoH Keys!
Replies: 5
Views: 3209

Contest: Win CoH Keys!

The art picture in this news post is awesome. Can you guys tell me where to find a larger version ? :)

Oh btw, since I don't have an iOS I might give my opinion about the coolest looking creature right here: Death Knight. :) I think he just looks so huge and badass with his axe.
by Korbac
22 Jan 2013, 20:39

Re: CoH iPad/iPhone Release; Strategy

And it would be even worse against those demi-gods who dominate the leaderboards (on Xbox Live at least). I can't say for certain, but I have a suspicion that some of the top players on the leaderboards may be cheating. I've read on the steam forums that there is a way to disconnect from a match an...
by Korbac
22 Jan 2013, 19:11

I understand that the purpose of this video is to get people interested, but there is nothing "advanced" about these strategies. In fact the third strategy (priests only) is a 100% suicide in a multiplayer. Without champion units, you will get absolutely obliterated by a decent player. Edi...
by Korbac
16 Jan 2013, 06:12
Topic: Heroes 3 glitch: My hero got duplicated
Views: 4678

I recall that happened to me before and it crashed the game. It's just a very rare bug I guess.
by Korbac
28 Dec 2012, 13:36
Topic: Anti dragon formation for shooters
Replies: 2
Views: 2480

Looks good!
by Korbac
23 Dec 2012, 12:26
Topic: H6 Mino
Replies: 11
Views: 5438

H6 Mino

@Avone

Lol the one on the right really does look like Darkstorn.
by Korbac
15 Oct 2012, 23:47
Topic: Nitpicking About the Plot and Timeline
Replies: 23
Views: 12721

The Kreegan arrived to Enroth in 1162 in Night of the Shooting Stars. Search YouTube for Might and Magic VI intro and you see that. They landed on north-western part of continent of Enroth but some of their forced (with their king Xenofex) went to Antagarich and invaded Eeofol. Actually it may be t...
by Korbac
08 Oct 2012, 15:58

Amehmet wrote: But anyway, it seems that there are many Inferno towns in Nighon during CoD.
I don't see a problem with that. How many are there? 20? 50? Even if it was a 100 inferno towns, it wouldn't be that many on a global scale.
by Korbac
07 Oct 2012, 21:29

However, Queen Catherine & co. had supposedly annihilated the state of Eofol and committed a genocide upon Kreegans by the end of Armageddon's Blade, yet they're quite numerous in CoD. Maybe they could not wipe out all of them and some of them indeed fled to Nighon. Besides, there are still dem...
by Korbac
05 Oct 2012, 16:05

Avonu wrote: Second, yes there are dates mentioned in MM6, which takes place in same time as RoE.
Thanks for the answer. Got to find time to play the M&M RPG's someday :)
by Korbac
05 Oct 2012, 01:19

However, Restoration of Erathia begins only 1164 years after the Silence (the loss of contact between the Ancients, the colonisers of Colony -- the planet the first three parts of HoMM take place on, and the inhabitants of Colony). Where are you getting all these dates? In which games were they men...

Go to advanced search