Search found 105 matches

by saugeen123
Dec 17 2011, 18:10
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Haven Campaign-final mission
Replies: 2
Views: 1628

Haven Campaign-final mission

Well I have just completed the most frustrating mission. I didn't play it according to the method suggested in the walkthrough. what ever works. I am glad it was a bit challenging.
by saugeen123
Dec 17 2011, 11:03
Topic: very frustrating mission
Replies: 13
Views: 4203

I have restarted this mission more times than I can count. I just might be successful this time. I conquered all the red except the one across the bridge. I tried to conquer him earlier but he was much too strong. I will be successful one of these days.
by saugeen123
Dec 16 2011, 17:41

red Al invades from the south too! And its not at the same time as the one from the portal
by saugeen123
Dec 15 2011, 16:50

very frustrating mission

this final mission in the haven campaign is very frustrating. between underground and the surface some times when chasing 2 red heroes and putting everything back. sometimes orange take back their towns. I don't seem to make any headway.
by saugeen123
Dec 14 2011, 20:21
Views: 1363

Maybe I should go after orange before I take the neutral inferno town( D)
by saugeen123
Dec 14 2011, 18:16
Views: 1363

Haven Campaign-final mission

Orange inferno hero does come to the surface I am as I write this message battling the orange hero. Has anyone else had this experience?
by saugeen123
Dec 13 2011, 13:16
Topic: Collector's Items
Views: 1473

Collector's Items

Several months ago I pre-orderd the collecter's edition of Heroes VI, which included a poster, a ring, a tshirt and the sound track I have probably forgotten something. It has been 2 months since I downloaded the game. And I have not received anything yet. I was going to write to them but their serv...
by saugeen123
Dec 4 2011, 2:04
Topic: blood and tears reputation explanation
Replies: 14
Views: 7342

blood and tears reputation explanation

I don't understand the blood and tears reputation. What does blood mean or tears mean? What types of abilities will lead to either one? Is one might and the other magic
by saugeen123
Nov 22 2011, 19:29
Topic: Special features in Nicropolis
Views: 1595

I am beginning to understand how things work
by saugeen123
Nov 21 2011, 0:30
Topic: Special features in Nicropolis
Views: 1595

Special features in Nicropolis

I can't get the Necromancy guage to work properly sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. also the summon earth elmentals doesn't work sometimes. Maybe I'm doing somethings wrong
by saugeen123
Nov 20 2011, 17:06
Topic: Nic roplis Campaign- 2nd mission
Replies: 3
Views: 1706

I solved my problem. I was able to go back to a previous save where I upgraded Anastasia to a Reaver(tears) I had originally upgraded her to an embalmer. But I lost casper when I upgraded her to a reaver , Then replayed the final battle. So everything is set right now.
by saugeen123
Nov 19 2011, 20:39

I want to play the next map with the new and improved hero.
by saugeen123
Nov 19 2011, 16:57

Nic roplis Campaign- 2nd mission

I defeated Anastasia's reflection and nothing happens. This must be a bug in the game. This is my second time doing this mission because I wanted to get Anastasia to a higher level(which I did). Maybe i have forgotten to do something. I saved the game just before that final battle Maybe I should red...
by saugeen123
Nov 18 2011, 20:39
Topic: auto-combat vs manual combat.
Replies: 8
Views: 7621

auto-combat vs manual combat.

In heroes3 and 5 I would use auto combat most of the time as a result I never really learned hot to fight properly But with heroes 6 it has be come nesesary to do manual combat many times And I am not very good at it, some times I can't the special abilities to work
by saugeen123
Nov 11 2011, 14:23
Topic: Inferno campaign
Replies: 10
Views: 3952

Inferno mission

I did things as you suggested and everything worked out fine. I am on the last battle. I thought I had a huge army. with over 1K Lilium. I didn't have enough cerbus. I had about 500+ maniacs. I got mass stone skill. I might start over to get an even larger army and better magic skills.
by saugeen123
Nov 9 2011, 10:23
Topic: Inferno campaign
Replies: 10
Views: 3952

Inferno campaign

This really a difficult mission. I have just switched to a magic hero. I try to go for Al as soon as possible. I was going to go after agents of hate first this time. Is it better to use auto combat? I need some advice
by saugeen123
Nov 5 2011, 19:28
Topic: Inferno Campaign
Replies: 1
Views: 1257

Inferno Campaign

My main problem is that I don 't know how to use the entrail feature when it comes up. I can't seem to get it to work.
by saugeen123
Oct 31 2011, 1:45
Topic: The Haven Campain
Replies: 9
Views: 3483

The Haven Campain

Finally finished the first part after 2 or 3 dozen retries. Actually the hardest part was defeating the brown orcs. Changed strategies many times. It seemed to be better not to use auto combat. And learning how to use the various abilities I gave my hero. After that it wasn't too bad.
by saugeen123
Oct 27 2011, 2:59

I am not your son maybe your grand mother. I am still on a learning curve, and try differen't things. I appreciate your advice and I need some suggestions once in awhile. I don't see how you can rush the mission?
by saugeen123
Oct 26 2011, 21:45

I can.t even get to the secondary quest. I discovered if I try to get to it before I defeat orange then orange will come and attack my town or if I do it after that brown will come and take my lower fort. So I'm thinking that I should do it after I defeat brown. right now I can't build a griffin nest

Go to advanced search