Search found 105 matches

by saugeen123
Oct 14 2015, 12:36
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: Bug reports
Replies: 43
Views: 12383

Re: Bug reports

I have encountered a few bugs - I have completed the 1st mission in the haven campaign but after completing all of the quests it failed to start the next map. Also It takes many,many times to transfer creatures from the garrison to my hero. Also between heroes
by saugeen123
Sep 30 2015, 19:17
Topic: Is it just me? or the AI is way too strong in campaign?
Replies: 18
Views: 5639

Re: Is it just me? or the AI is way too strong in campaign?

I have started with the necromancer campaign I can't get anywhere.Al is attaching me before the first week is completed. Even on easy
by saugeen123
Jul 12 2015, 18:15
Topic: Heroes 7 pre-order page.
Replies: 14
Views: 3691

How do I get them to use english- although Canada is a bilingual country most Canadians speak english
by saugeen123
Jul 10 2015, 15:48
Topic: Heroes 7 pre-order page.
Replies: 14
Views: 3691

Heroes 7 pre-order page.

I have just now pre-ordered the game--the preorder page is in french. being Canadian I can read a little bit of french. Why don't make the pre-order page in english!!
by saugeen123
May 8 2015, 16:48
Topic: Puzzle Map
Replies: 0
Views: 1394

Puzzle Map

I know I am in the wrong section. But I am replaying Heroes 5, Warlock campaign 2nd mission but can't find the puzzle map. I have located the oblescks I can't the map which indicates where to dig for the grail. I hope some one can help me
by saugeen123
May 7 2015, 19:17
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Warlock M ission- Where is the puzzle map
Replies: 1
Views: 1925

Warlock M ission- Where is the puzzle map

I have played this mission before but quite awhile ago. I haavelocated all of the oblesks. Now where is the puzzle map?
by saugeen123
Jan 28 2015, 11:26
Topic: Random Map Generator
Replies: 16
Views: 6211

Random Map Generator

I like a RMG becauise increases the re-play ability. I used the rmg in heroes 3 and 5 a lot. Plus I don't know how to create a map. I don't know any programing ability
by saugeen123
Jan 27 2015, 20:19
Topic: Random Map Generator
Replies: 16
Views: 6211

Random Map Generator

Does anyone know if there is going to be a random map generator included in Heroes 7?
by saugeen123
Jul 7 2014, 13:43
Topic: Heroes 5: Necromancer campaign-reinstalled
Replies: 2
Views: 2564

Heroes 5: Necromancer campaign-reinstalled

I have recently reinstalled Heroe 5. I am near the end of 3rd mission where I have to recruit bone dragons.But I can't build the dragon building in any of the towns that I have cursed. I can't recruit bone dragons so I can't complete the campaign. Any suggestions or thoughts on the matter? I install...
by saugeen123
Nov 1 2013, 1:54
Topic: I am stuck!! help would be appreciated
Views: 3022

I am stuck!! help would be appreciated

The last mission in the inferno campaign, there is a stack of Darkness Elementals marked on the map east of town J. and I can't figure out how to get there. I've tried everything. It probably obvious, but I don 't see it. I have 6 out of 7 elementals
by saugeen123
Sep 22 2013, 14:32
Topic: In the Necrpolis Chapter The Spiders Stratagem
Replies: 0
Views: 2132

In the Necrpolis Chapter The Spiders Stratagem

I haved done this before, Isn't there suppost to be 4 Moon Fragments. There is only 3 marked in the walkthrough map and I can't find the tear on the shore line as marked on the map.
by saugeen123
Sep 7 2013, 1:17
Topic: Heros 6- the second time around
Views: 2850

Heros 6- the second time around

I want Anton to follow might/blood path and make him into a Vindicator. How do I increase blood points. It seems that the game wants me to follow the m ight/tear path because the tear points increase more quickly
by saugeen123
Aug 26 2013, 16:22
Topic: Custom maps
Views: 2709

I don't mean the maps that are available on Celestial Heavans website. I mean the ones that come with Heroes 6 SoD. I have purchased one in the past. I need an activation key. How do I get one?
by saugeen123
Aug 18 2013, 15:50
Topic: Custom maps
Views: 2709

Custom maps

I want to purchase a custom scenario that came with SoD. I think it came with SoD. I have purchased a custom scenario before but I forget what I did to purchase it. I would like some suggestions.
by saugeen123
Aug 5 2013, 12:19
Topic: The Void
Views: 2616

The Void

This last mission'"When a Dream is not all a dream. How do I defeat the void? When I am almost to the end on the void meter it starts to go up again, They really went all out on the boss fights.
by saugeen123
Jul 28 2013, 20:31
Topic: Necro2 Campain- Don't know what to do?
Replies: 4
Views: 3625

I am not talking about the original lNecro campaign . that comes with Heros 6 I am refering to the one that comes with the Shades if Darkness, Necro campaign Mission that is titled "A DreamWhich is Not all A Dream". I hope that some one can help me.
by saugeen123
Jul 28 2013, 16:44
Topic: Necro2 Campain- Don't know what to do?
Replies: 4
Views: 3625

Necro2 Campain- Don't know what to do?

Now I have 4 boss fights do I need to fight them all? I might beable to fight one but I won't have enough army to fight any more. How do I restore the realms of air, fire, earth and water. What are the elmental essenses?
by saugeen123
Jul 24 2013, 12:28
Topic: Need advice
Views: 2119

Need advice

In the last mission there are at least two boss battles which one should I do first Uriel or that worm thing? I can't seem to get the special abilities of the various elementals and creatures I have in my army to work. I can't get that gauge thing to work either. There is probably a couple more boss...
by saugeen123
Jul 20 2013, 1:01
Topic: Necro Camp2-second mission
Replies: 3
Views: 2976

I finally realized what I had to do.
by saugeen123
Jul 12 2013, 13:10
Topic: Necro Camp2-second mission
Replies: 3
Views: 2976

Necro Camp2-second mission

I am stuck!! I have found the dragon bone yards. so how do I get to Belketh? How do I get to the dark elv's territory. the portal gate is inactive. I have defeated all the stacks around the bone yard. Mayb e I missed something obvious.

Go to advanced search