Search found 105 matches

by saugeen123
26 Oct 2011, 19:20
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: The Haven Campain
Replies: 9
Views: 5146

The Haven Campain

This is one tough campain I have managed to defeat the orange orcs after many tries. Now I am working on the brown orcs. they always seem to have a lot of bermerange throwing goblins. Maybe I should be giving a different skills and abilies. And their hero seems to be s tronger than Anton. I try to g...
by saugeen123
23 Oct 2011, 17:43
Topic: Town Portal
Replies: 11
Views: 7480

re town portal

does the hero need to be in the town or can he be anywhere on the adventure map? Do I click on the teleport structure?
by saugeen123
23 Oct 2011, 16:53
Topic: Town Portal
Replies: 11
Views: 7480

Town Portal

I can't seem to figure out how to use it. Both towns have to have a town portal built, right? It has been a long time since I played the inferno faction in Heroes 3. I hope someone can explain it to me
by saugeen123
18 Sep 2011, 12:27
Topic: conflux
Replies: 2
Views: 2919

conflux

I need more info about conflux. All I know is that it is to do with playing on line. Is it free or is there a cost to this. What are the benefits? Is it single player or multiplayer?
by saugeen123
06 Sep 2011, 20:29
Topic: Heroes 6 demo
Replies: 2
Views: 1875

Heroes 6 demo

I havd been playing around wi this demo and I have to express my feelings sbout it. I find the graphics to be very unclear it is difficult to see what the creatures look like.In heroes 3.4.&5 The graphics are very clear, It is easy to see what the creatures look like. The magic system seems comp...

Go to advanced search