Search found 46 matches

by pikeman93
19 Jul 2011, 06:11
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Beginner's questions
Replies: 12
Views: 3440

Beginner's questions

1) How many heroes do you make during the first 2 weeks? Is it worth spending $2500 just so you could scout better? Also, if you make a second hero, wouldn't that "dilute" your forces by half? Is it better just to use one army to kill all the nearby hordes? 2) On maps that has no city hall...
by pikeman93
18 Jul 2011, 23:40
Topic: Which is your favourite Lvl 8 creature (WoG only)
Replies: 5
Views: 3474

Which is your favourite Lvl 8 creature (WoG only)

For those of you who plays WoG, which is your favourite Lvl 8 creature?

For me, it's definitely supreme archangel, as if archangels weren't stupidly powerful enough.
by pikeman93
18 Jul 2011, 23:35
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: Which is your favourite WoG commander?
Replies: 3
Views: 6444

Which is your favourite WoG commander?

The WoG add-on mod included a lot of new things including commanders. For those of you who play WoG, which is your favourite commander? Thanks. Personally, I like temple guardian and shaman the most. Temple guardian because of the godly regeneration spell, and shaman because of haste, and tremendous...
by pikeman93
18 Jul 2011, 20:14
Topic: Tyris or Sir Mullich
Replies: 14
Views: 27194

Tyris or Sir Mullich

Who's the better Castle hero? I've been sticking with Tyris because of the awesome Tactics, boost to cavaliers, and offense, but I'm wondering if Sir Mullich may be a better hero? He has +2 speed for all creatures, and automatic haste, so perhaps more speed is better than extra attack and offense? T...
by pikeman93
17 Jul 2011, 04:11
Topic: How would Castle users get first aid tents?
Replies: 2
Views: 2468

How would Castle users get first aid tents?

Maybe another noobish question, but I noticed that none of the Castle buildings give first aid tents. However, for other bases (i.e. Rampart, Necropolis), the blacksmith gives first aid tents, so I'm wondering if I would need to capture those bases before being able to buy first aid tents. Thanks.
by pikeman93
15 Jul 2011, 15:37
Topic: noobish question for HOMM3
Replies: 9
Views: 4080

noobish question for HOMM3

This is an HOMM3 question: After you pick a main hero, are you only limited to two randomly chosen heroes for each week? Or is there some way to cycle through the rest of the other heroes on the first week until you get one with a desired skill? Why I'm asking this is because a lot of guides say tha...

Go to advanced search