Search found 107 matches

by Asomath
24 Jan 2014, 14:03
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Might and Magic X
Replies: 258
Views: 144768

I've been a big proponent of the original lore when attached to the Might and Magic RPG series. However, the game so far has plenty of entertainment value, a fantastic intro (I really got a feel for the political undercurrents, as I did with the Might and Magic prologue in VI), and enough nods to th...
by Asomath
23 Jan 2014, 20:18
Topic: Might and Magic X
Replies: 258
Views: 144768

Ah... here it is. I've been waiting a long time for this. Steam is downloading... at 700 kb/s so it'll take a bit. I'm going to judge this game solely as a standalone to see if I enjoy it. Then I'll see how well it fits in the Might and Magic feel. I can feel there was a a lot of care put into this ...
by Asomath
22 Dec 2012, 02:01
Topic: World of Xeen Premium Game Soundtrack
Replies: 24
Views: 13108

I also always found the spacecraft theme very nice, and I'm a bit sad at how most soundfonts make the background futuristic clicks barely audible... Oh well. And eh, not a fan of the style you remade it with. It's a spaceship theme, it's supposed to sound futuristic and all :) Im glad you bring tha...
by Asomath
22 Dec 2012, 01:54
Topic: Map of World of Enroth (or C.O.L.O.N.Y.)
Replies: 218
Views: 142339

Jumping in here- The conformity of MMT's lore with official lore is not an issue for discussion in the terms of this thread. The purpose of this thread is to create a canon-based map of the world of Enroth. That means placing as best we can the continents, seas, and islands that exist (as far as we ...
by Asomath
20 Dec 2012, 17:08
Topic: Map of World of Enroth (or C.O.L.O.N.Y.)
Replies: 218
Views: 142339

I believe that after looking at the cinematic, I had decided that the most distant "landmasses" to the south west of of Hermit Isle were actually just clouds for quite some distance. However, at the very southwestern edge, the lighting on the supposed landmass looks like it just might be s...
by Asomath
18 Dec 2012, 04:30
Topic: Children of the Void: Project Update December 1st, 2012
Replies: 14
Views: 11539

Is there a reason why Ubisoft chose Heroes of MM over MM? And do they own the rights to regular MM? Ubisoft owns all intellectual related to Might and Magic. This includes the RPG's dealing with the Dark Guardian, SHELTEM, and the Kreegan invasion of Enroth. It can be assumed, although not for cert...
by Asomath
28 Oct 2012, 00:11

Haha, thanks :) Though, the spaceship theme I always found to be one of the coolest one's, and so Sheltem's Domain is quickly taking the place of my favorite.

Anyways, updated the main post with a few Youtube listen links to my favorites, for those a bit too lazy to actually download them :)
by Asomath
27 Oct 2012, 08:56

I've added 8 Darkside Soundtracks to the World of Xeen Premium soundtrack, and the OP has been updated with the new link and information. At the moment, that officially concludes work on this project, however if there is any desire to add a specific track to the soundtrack, I'll look at it. @Alamar,...
by Asomath
26 Oct 2012, 02:54

Haha, thank you very much! Its good to have this one back... I enjoy listening to Against the Dark One every so often ;)

And this helps me with my work on the Darkside of Xeen one

~Asomath
by Asomath
25 Oct 2012, 03:11

Haha, Alamar, do you happen to still have a copy of this archive? I lost mines with my computer :/

Cheers,
~Asomath
by Asomath
25 Oct 2012, 03:02
Topic: World of Xeen Soundtrack
Replies: 5
Views: 4785

Oh, suprise suprise! I actually just began work on the Darkside of Xeen today. What a coincidence XD

~Asomath
by Asomath
30 Apr 2012, 19:59
Topic: MM6: Can't fly on Laptop keyboard
Replies: 6
Views: 5190

You should be clear on all other scrolls as far as I can remember... only Fly/Waterwalk exact a mana toll over time.

~Asomath
by Asomath
14 Apr 2012, 14:33
Topic: The Legend of Erthia Tactics (Gameplay Update)
Replies: 11
Views: 4959

Reminds me alot of Fire Emblem's gameplay! If its strategy is fun like that series, then I believe I will be perfectly fine playing this game! :)

~Asomath
by Asomath
14 Feb 2012, 01:31
Topic: 100 Questions About the World of Might and Magic
Replies: 132
Views: 63270

If that was the case, I would expect it to fly and shoot laser beams :P

~Asomath
by Asomath
13 Feb 2012, 21:00
Topic: 100 Questions About the World of Might and Magic
Replies: 132
Views: 63270

Well, the Regnan economy nearly ran soley on Metal Smithing and Arms Dealing. Regna produced the best metal-based products, and all countries bought from them. Since they were a Sea-faring people, it is not improabable to believe they would have developed submarine prototypes, especially manpowered ...
by Asomath
11 Feb 2012, 01:24
Topic: Hi guys! newcomer have few questions..
Replies: 12
Views: 4970

Good to hear! Enjoy for blood and honor :)

~Asomath
by Asomath
10 Feb 2012, 17:32

Sometimes playing with the settings can fix the problem. Heres somthing that might fix your problem (it fixed my error): go to the Might and Magic VII configuration utility in your 3DO folder, and then under Video, if the setting is set to Hardware Accelerated 3D, switch to Software 3D

~Asomath
by Asomath
10 Feb 2012, 02:32
Topic: Might and Magic Tribute: 2012 Update
Replies: 32
Views: 31503

I think thats a thought shared by all Talin. These past year really is the last push for MMT. Coming on to 9 years of development, this projects been under construction for far to long. I feel that if this final breath of motivation doesnt yield what it needs to, in a reasonable timeframe, the it mi...
by Asomath
09 Feb 2012, 22:23

Sure! I’ll give a shot at answering your questions, although other people, especially the project’s respective leads, will be able to give you more information. First off, as to Might and Magic 10. When 3DO and NWC dissolved they sold the intellectual property of Might and Magic to Ubisoft. Ubisoft ...
by Asomath
09 Feb 2012, 20:52
Topic: Might and Magic mods, projects and stuff (updated)
Replies: 74
Views: 223500

Edit: Removed

~Asomath

Go to advanced search