Search found 107 matches

by Asomath
05 Sep 2011, 12:50
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Might and Magic Tribute - Update
Replies: 33
Views: 10852

Its always possible to remake somthing in numerous engines. We chose the one that had the best capabilities for our needs and the one that our programmers were familiar with, and then went with it. So far its been turning out nicely.

~Asomath
by Asomath
03 Sep 2011, 15:09

Think MMT team never had actually access to source to it so once he disappeared, they were forced to start over in engine department. Unfortunately that is a lesson fan projects haven’t learned from. Hopefully as MMT and MMX proceed each group will ensure more than one project member has backup cop...
by Asomath
30 Aug 2011, 16:11

Haha right, were not whoring out to graphics :P

Schveider talks a bit about the engine in this thread here http://mmtribute.forumotion.com/t4-i-d- ... he-project

Perhaps it will answer your curiosity Tress.

~Asomath
by Asomath
27 Aug 2011, 13:53

UPDATE Well, were trudging along here again. Currently were working on converting must of our current resources to UDK, and consolodating them into an actual game, rather than just having them floating around on the web. We'll be working on getting another MMT demo out. Until then, I still encourag...
by Asomath
18 Aug 2011, 22:32

Sir Felgar :P

~Asomath
by Asomath
18 Aug 2011, 22:06

Ah thanks guys! Ill check it out, see whats up. If you look at the CG forums, Ribannah hasnt posted within the last 5 or 6 months. She hasnt replied to PM's or E-mails after early may, and hasnt replied to "where's rib' discussions. Also forum validation kind of stopped, so members that COULD h...
by Asomath
18 Aug 2011, 02:15

Might and Magic Tribute - Update

Hey There! For those who don’t know me, I’m Asomath, and I do freelance work for many game-based fan projects, and help use production resources to polish games. I’ve been an avid fan of the Might and Magic series, and have always hoped to see a new stand-alone fan project completed. For the past 5 ...

Go to advanced search