Search found 316 matches

by Vlaad II
Mar 18 2009, 22:35
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Facetool
Replies: 17
Views: 10262

Not sure. I thought there'd be more editing in the Facetool itself but I can't see it. So I transferred the file to paint ;) As you have found out you need to create/modify the portait in a different progam and then paste it in. The only other item you can change is the hero's biography. If you get...
by Vlaad II
Mar 16 2009, 0:39
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: To Angelspit
Replies: 9
Views: 2331

When submitting a map, it would be a good idea to provide the minimap(s) and a screenshot along with the "read me" file and the map itself. I can tell it makes the uploader's life easier... :D
by Vlaad II
Mar 10 2009, 16:19
Forum: Campfire
Topic: TV shows (Spoilers!)
Replies: 1438
Views: 169961

As far as I know, there are two episodes left - "Daybreak" parts 1 and 2. ...and part 3. Two last episodes (or one 2h episode - don't remember exactly) will be aired 20th March. I hope they reviel who actually give Adama note about 12 cylon models in mini-series (pilot). But probably scre...
by Vlaad II
Mar 9 2009, 20:15

B5 of course. @Vlaad BSg is boring right now (and I don't talk about lack of shooting :P) - plot is not going any step futher - all is "reserved" for Le Grande Finale (and I hope they didn't screw it). BTW - 3 episodes ;) As far as I know, there are two episodes left - "Daybreak"...
by Vlaad II
Mar 9 2009, 18:29

No love for Battlestar Galactica? Looking forward to the last two episodes!
by Vlaad II
Mar 7 2009, 2:50
Topic: Movies
Replies: 1047
Views: 139670

I've seen it today and thought it was OK.
by Vlaad II
Mar 3 2009, 1:26
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: WoG Duels
Replies: 0
Views: 1382

WoG Duels

Needless to say, this thread is a shameless rip off of Elvin's Duel Map Tournament , so all the fame, fortune and scantily clad ladies go to him. :D The oldtimers will notice the concept is similar to the Tactician's Corner map, but this time with stack experience. Salamandre provided the script fea...
by Vlaad II
Jan 26 2009, 6:18
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Disciples 3
Replies: 414
Views: 105518

BTW, for those who haven't seen it yet - Heroes Centrum has a neat pdf:

http://d3.heroes-centrum.com/download/pdf/d3_light.zip
by Vlaad II
Jan 26 2009, 6:06
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Disciples 3
Replies: 414
Views: 105518

ThunderTitan wrote:Q1 2k9 or later... :devil:

It seems it's later:

http://en.akella.com/Games.aspx?filter=dev
by Vlaad II
Jan 21 2009, 20:17
Forum: News
Topic: Time to Talk Heroes 6?
Replies: 96
Views: 19746

@ jeff & ThunderTitan

I hear you, guys, but didn't want to go there again. :)
by Vlaad II
Jan 18 2009, 5:16
Forum: Articles
Topic: H3 Update: Creature Dwellings
Replies: 9
Views: 2868

ZOMG a Fnord sighting! :-D
by Vlaad II
Jan 17 2009, 22:58

Bad news? How so? It's another change of the developer. The original H5 aside, I think everyone agrees Tribes is a decent game (some of us expected something else, but let's not go there again). The point is they have a priceless experience now and should have been able to improve the game rather t...
by Vlaad II
Jan 17 2009, 20:56

Apparently, a Hungarian company is going to take the reins as HoMM VI developer. Anyone know of any? This is all so very exciting! :oex: Most likely Black Hole Entertainment? Or maybe StormRegion? Digital Reality? Not Eidos Interactive Hungary (former Mithis Entertainment)? :P Anyhow, it's bad news...
by Vlaad II
Jan 16 2009, 18:50
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: NEW MAP FOR DLOAD-A peasants uprising advanced format homm3
Replies: 6
Views: 1832

I gave it a try and must admit the gameplay is great. I loved those AI heroes hopping on and off my island! LOL I played it as a WoG map (not wogified though); I am aware you didn't intend it that way, but the commander helps a lot. :D On the other hand, those Peasants are worthless and just slow yo...
by Vlaad II
Jan 16 2009, 2:37
Topic: New maps have arrived!
Replies: 40
Views: 7074

Re: New maps have arrived!

Yurian Stonebow wrote:Regina is a city located in the southern parts of the Saskatchewan province, Canada. As I recall, there is a town by that name under the list of Bracadan town names category. A funny coincidence.
"Regina" means "queen".
by Vlaad II
Jan 13 2009, 23:40
Topic: Waterwalk
Replies: 8
Views: 2294

Which reminds me... I was playing "Okeaniya" the other day, and there was a Tavern on water. I hired another hero just to see what would happen. Well, not much. LOL The new hero was standing on the water but refused to move. *sigh* So I decided to do some tests to see how it works with Tav...
by Vlaad II
Jan 13 2009, 23:28
Topic: Waterwalk
Replies: 8
Views: 2294

Kristo wrote:That brings up an interesting question. Can you Waterwalk to board a boat on another shore?
No, you have to step on the shore first, then board the boat.
by Vlaad II
Jan 13 2009, 22:34

Yeah, ratings suck. LOL It's even worse at maps4heroes, where some maps get grade 1/10 just a few hours after they are uploaded. I've never seen a map that deserves 1/10 (perhaps if it's unplayable, but even then it's better to send a note to the mapmaker and warn him about the bugs). I wish there w...
by Vlaad II
Jan 13 2009, 16:11

Re: New maps have arrived!

Seems to me some people did not like my newest map "Legion Of Dune" too much... While a admit that it's play-ability is not the greatest (bigest), compared to the likes if "IDOED" or "TIW", i still would like to hear a feedback on this, so someone reply WTF. Maby you h...
by Vlaad II
Jan 7 2009, 6:42
Topic: Hey, newbie here looking for some tips. (HoMM III)
Replies: 12
Views: 3158

Do the opposite of what he said. :D

Go to advanced search