Search found 276 matches

by the beavers1
Nov 17 2015, 5:21
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM7 Walls of Mist Question
Replies: 8
Views: 5160

Re: MM7 Walls of Mist Question

A little advice for doing this... just run in and tank the damage... grab one key, then die. then go after the next and repeat.... thats what I found was the simplest way lol
by the beavers1
Oct 30 2015, 3:24
Topic: Lets make it Rain ;-)
Replies: 6
Views: 2476

Re: Lets make it Rain ;-)

Looks great!
by the beavers1
Aug 27 2015, 1:17
Forum: Campfire
Topic: HOMM...Anime???
Replies: 17
Views: 5870

Re: HOMM...Anime???

mr.hackcrag wrote:I just realized this existed:

:anime:

8|

Thats amazing!
:anime: :anime: :anime: :anime: !!!!
by the beavers1
Aug 7 2015, 3:58
Topic: HOMM...Anime???
Views: 5870

Re: HOMM...Anime???

I would watch it if it was with the enrothian story
by the beavers1
Aug 5 2015, 20:25
Topic: Might and Magic II playthrough complete
Views: 5523

Re: Might and Magic II playthrough complete

And completed World of XEEN: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLg9qEDl4K8NgLCvNKoU-gOaubbqPVMyAw It was in fact fairly short; surprisingly so, compared to MM3:IoT. Now I'm working on uploading some of the music variants, and later on will go play Swords of XEEN. Also currently in the latter ha...
by the beavers1
Jul 30 2015, 17:54
Topic: Styles - changing the look of the forum
Replies: 44
Views: 8389

Re: Is there a way to change the look of the forum?

okay thanks, I was hoping you guys were doing that!
by the beavers1
Jul 30 2015, 11:10

Re: Is there a way to change the look of the forum?

black or dark purple would be nice, I just dont like this current color
by the beavers1
Jul 30 2015, 4:42

Styles - changing the look of the forum

I do not really like the new look, is there someway to change at least the color?
by the beavers1
Jul 29 2015, 1:06
Topic: Can't stay logged in.
Replies: 2
Views: 1305

Can't stay logged in.

I am not sure where I would post this question so I posted it here. With the new forums look I noticed that I can no longer stay logged in. I tell it to remember me but it never does. Is there anyone who can tell me why that is?
by the beavers1
Jul 28 2015, 7:19
Topic: MM8 difficulty mod?
Replies: 2
Views: 1669

Re: MM8 difficulty mod?

one thing that makes the game easier is either soloing or not playing with dragon... which basically liquifies any effort needed
by the beavers1
Jul 23 2015, 3:45
Topic: GrayFace MM7 Patch v2.4 [Sep 17, 2019]
Replies: 435
Views: 243875

Re: GrayFace MM7 Patch v1.6.2 [August 26]

This could already have been answered, but, for some reason, my mouse cursor i stuck in the middle of the screen all the time. It's highly annoying I must say =) Anyone know how to resolve this issue? Yeah you are in mouse-look mode, you can fix it by clicking the toggle button (which i think by de...
by the beavers1
Jul 15 2015, 13:19
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!
Replies: 935
Views: 348153

I am enjoying this mod. It looks pretty well balanced. But I think that healing, resting and food are just too cheap. I can beat some monsters, run away, heal or rest and beat them again. Repeat until location is cleared. It seems very casual and boring. Expensive rest\healing would make game more ...
by the beavers1
Jul 4 2015, 2:21
Topic: How exactly does Disarm Trap skill work? (MM6)
Replies: 10
Views: 4965

Yeap, sounds about right. There's some threshold where chance to disarm > 100% and another one when it's < 0%. But there's plenty of in-between too, which is why you can save, try to unlock, on death reload, repeat until you don't die. That's what pretty much always happens for me in MM7 haunted ma...
by the beavers1
Jul 3 2015, 21:55
Topic: How exactly does Disarm Trap skill work? (MM6)
Views: 4965

based on my experience, Disarm trap only increases the chance of a character opening the chest. chests have different 'levels' and your chance of success is lower the higher the level of the chest, but you can still have a chance to disarm it. Thats how I figure it works at least
by the beavers1
Jun 29 2015, 5:43
Topic: MMEditor v1.2 Level Editor
Views: 2622

well I know very little about that, the only suggestion I could make is to somehow link the creatures to the .exe and update that file that has all the vanilla hostilities to include your new creatures. Honestly Grayface is your best bet at figuring this out and he is only on here occasionally, so h...
by the beavers1
Jun 28 2015, 19:44

Alot of the people who fequent this forum are occasional atm, as for your question, I am somewhat confused as to what you are asking. Oh,sorry,I'm an chinese. my english is very bed. I mean, I used Grayface's indoor map editor to add creatures, why these creatures are all hostile. only the peasant ...
by the beavers1
Jun 28 2015, 8:59

Alot of the people who fequent this forum are occasional atm, as for your question, I am somewhat confused as to what you are asking.
by the beavers1
Jun 27 2015, 22:10
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!
Replies: 935
Views: 348153

Is it possible to end Part one with CSSS? From what I read only Knight,Archer and Paladin get Blaster. And if there is a monster like the reactor in the original that needs to be defeated, than I have to start over it seems.... idk much about that, but you can manually add in the blaster skill with...
by the beavers1
Jun 25 2015, 17:51
Topic: Developing of a rogue-like hexagonal game in M&M setting
Replies: 9
Views: 13409

keep it up!
by the beavers1
Jun 20 2015, 23:20
Topic: Hello, ever wondered how first playtrought would feel like?
Replies: 6
Views: 2188

Re: Hello, ever wondered how first playtrought would feel li

I'm a starting streamer who will be playing Might and Magic 6 first time. I will be using GrayFace MM6 Patch for mm6, and a mouse mod. I will be starting to play it on 2015/06/29 and will go ham on it till i beat it, more or less. The stream will start on 10AM GMT+2. If you are interested please jo...

Go to advanced search