Search found 276 matches

by the beavers1
Feb 7 2012, 3:21
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: M&M8 Alchemy Mod 1.5
Replies: 19
Views: 12189

MMXAlamar wrote:
zalunaya wrote:Don't mean to nitpick, but maybe the nipple should be moved slightly more up and to the left. As it is, it looks like it's on the inner side of breast rather than the front. Could be a trick of perspective, though.

Trying to design the perfect pair now are we? :D

lol
by the beavers1
Feb 6 2012, 1:02
Topic: M&M8 Alchemy Mod 1.5
Replies: 19
Views: 12189

this will be interesting....
by the beavers1
Jan 30 2012, 6:04
Topic: Might and Magic Tribute: 2012 Update
Replies: 32
Views: 19951

YAY! So the Project IS still alive, on these forums no one knew weather or not it was dead. Im glad that it is still alive! Do you think it will be finished by next year? I can't wait!
by the beavers1
Jan 29 2012, 10:41
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes 3 maps set teams
Replies: 10
Views: 8192

Re: Heroes 3 maps set teams

hi,how to set corect teams for 2vs2 for some templete maps:jebus,vortex,midnight mix and other... i want to play Red with Blue for example... For 1 this is the wrong thread, and 2 Im not to sure on how to do it in normal skirmishes but I believe you can set the teams if you make a custom map and/or...
by the beavers1
Jan 26 2012, 0:35
Topic: MM8,5 - Echo of Destruction
Replies: 359
Views: 168653

Nice Work! When do you guys plan on finishing it? also When do you think you can do another update? It's too far from completion to talk about approximate dates. Most of work done so far is about graphics. The story is at an early stage, work on maps has just started. The mod is turning out massive...
by the beavers1
Jan 21 2012, 21:06
Topic: MM8,5 - Echo of Destruction
Replies: 359
Views: 168653

Nice Work! When do you guys plan on finishing it? also When do you think you can do another update?
by the beavers1
Jan 17 2012, 23:41
Topic: MM7Rev4modR1 a mod for might and magic 7 has been released!
Replies: 537
Views: 284516

Re: Maestro's Mod

Nvm, I figured it out. Also I just beat the game and i must say that this was a great mod! I loved the twist to the storyline! if only there was a mm game that continued from the end of this one..... but anyway the count zero dude said something about there being another challenge, but i dont remeb...
by the beavers1
Jan 17 2012, 8:35

Maestro's Mod

Nvm, I figured it out. Also I just beat the game and i must say that this was a great mod! I loved the twist to the storyline! if only there was a mm game that continued from the end of this one..... but anyway the count zero dude said something about there being another challenge, but i dont remebe...
by the beavers1
Jan 17 2012, 2:21

Maestro's Mod

I have another question about maestro's mod, I was wondering how do you use the "Magic of Maestro" book that i was given after doing the quest to slay the king and queen dragons.
by the beavers1
Jan 16 2012, 7:09

Re: Maestro's Mod

Hey Guys I'm not sure where the forum is for Maestro's mod is so ill ask it here. I was playing Maestro's mod picking up dragons in the emerald isle dragon cave when i found an item called treasure chest. The value is 150k and the description says: "Rare Treasure Chest. It was hidden by Regan ...
by the beavers1
Jan 16 2012, 2:21

Maestro's Mod

Hey Guys I'm not sure where the forum is for Maestro's mod is so ill ask it here. I was playing Maestro's mod picking up dragons in the emerald isle dragon cave when i found an item called treasure chest. The value is 150k and the description says: "Rare Treasure Chest. It was hidden by Regan P...
by the beavers1
Jan 16 2012, 2:04
Topic: Might and Magic mods, projects and stuff (updated)
Replies: 65
Views: 123863

Yeah... I was searching the internet for a mm8 mod and found an article on one on mmgames.ru and was wondering if anyone new anything more about it, I have only seen it on that site, and was wondering if it still is "alive" Yes, sure it's alive and you can find more info in this topic: ht...
by the beavers1
Jan 15 2012, 20:12
Topic: Might and Magic mods, projects and stuff (updated)
Replies: 65
Views: 123863

Yeah... I was searching the internet for a mm8 mod and found an article on one on mmgames.ru and was wondering if anyone new anything more about it, I have only seen it on that site, and was wondering if it still is "alive"
by the beavers1
Feb 26 2011, 18:16
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!
Replies: 935
Views: 348169

Ok.... So how should I download the legendary heros file???? Can you please be more specific? 1) use any internet downloader - flashget, download master etc - they will see 7Z file format and download it. 2) right clic on the link -> save file as... -> choose a folder and save file manually. Thanks...
by the beavers1
Feb 21 2011, 6:30

Ok.... So how should I download the legendary heros file???? Can you please be more specific?
by the beavers1
Feb 20 2011, 0:10

hey, is there an artifact limit in TCC? I would really like to know (= P.S. Is the legendary hero's patch real? I wen to the site and clicked on the link but all it does is open up a new tab with a page full of strange text-coding. Am I supposed to copy it, paste it into a .txt document and change t...

Go to advanced search