Search found 163 matches

by Taro
18 Apr 2014, 07:26
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Dem Skeltons
Replies: 4
Views: 2584

Dem Skeltons

If this is a neutral garrison - odd. Otherwise - it's a normal situation.
by Taro
08 Feb 2014, 21:04
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Help a newbie with Fall of Steadwick - Heroes 3
Replies: 3
Views: 3682

11 Black Dragons? I had 38... If you give me your e-mail I can send you a save game where I destroyed Kendal. Main spell was Berserker with Expert Fire Magic. But you can do it also by removing units except B. Dragons and casting Armageddon. You played just too slow. And maybe your hero was not deve...
by Taro
08 Feb 2014, 18:14
Topic: Luck and Morale in Heroes 4
Replies: 5
Views: 8681

Ok, I've checked spells. Luck both positive and negative:

1) Works with: lightning, implosion, desintegration, holy word, holy shout.

2) Doesn't work with: magic fist, magic arrow, poison, sparks, fire bolt, fire ring, fire ball, inferno, plauge, ice bolt, chain lightning, armageddon, hand of death.
by Taro
08 Feb 2014, 17:58
Topic: Luck and Morale in Heroes 4
Replies: 5
Views: 8681

Morale positive or negative starts at the begining of each battle turn and has two effects: 1) Gives priority in movement (units with positive go first even if they normally slower). Negative gives to units last movement. 2) Attack of unit is increased by 25%. With negative it is decreased by 20%. L...
by Taro
30 Jan 2014, 16:58
Topic: Heroes IV - Champion difficulty videos
Replies: 7
Views: 6575

I watched first order scenario. It's interesting you play general without potions of immortality. And that you choose so many different skills. When I was playing I maximized combat and one (or two if possible) magic. It seems when you have a lot of low level boosts you can be still effective. And I...
by Taro
25 Jan 2014, 08:25

I watched two scenarios with Gauldoth and first of might campaign. In general you play very precisely and you really know what you are doing. Wearjack 1 - during battle with Screaming Tom I split centaurs instead of berserkers. Because we control where they go, who they hit and we can block berserke...
by Taro
21 Jan 2014, 17:56

Wow, it's nice to know somebody still play my favourite homm game :) Actually, I wanted to make such videos some time ago, but I didn't because I thought nobody would watch them. I see these videos are quite long, so for now I can't write a proper comment. But after every one, I will. I finished cam...
by Taro
18 Dec 2013, 16:01
Topic: Viking Invasion
Replies: 9
Views: 5468

Viking Invasion

This is not "his" map because it is from the second expansion. "A Viking We Shall Go" to be precise. No, I don't have problem with that. But don't write like he made this map. Because he improved it, NOT MADE.
by Taro
26 Oct 2013, 20:21
Topic: Megom Chronicles Project
Replies: 189
Views: 86499

I want test this one. On third or fourth difficulty level. I could also on fifth but lately I don't like too hard gameplay. So find another hardcore :devil:
by Taro
12 Sep 2013, 01:01
Topic: H4 Easter Egg
Views: 2525

H4 Easter Egg

Oh fxck :)
by Taro
03 Aug 2013, 07:03
Forum: Articles
Topic: Gus Smedstad Interview (2)
Replies: 1
Views: 2247

Gus Smedstad Interview (2)

This is so sad... I wish we can play finished HIV :(
by Taro
03 Aug 2013, 07:03
Topic: Gus Smedstad Interview (2)
Replies: 1
Views: 2247

Gus Smedstad Interview (2)

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
https://www.celestialheavens.com/90
by Taro
11 Jun 2013, 21:13
Topic: H4 campaign in progress - The Tale of Young Mudgeon
Replies: 127
Views: 70905

Hmmm, all maps are rpg style? Because I prefer myself a war style maps. If there is a balance between rpg and war its ok, but all rpg campaign is too much for me.
by Taro
11 Jun 2013, 21:02
Topic: Megom Chronicles Project
Replies: 189
Views: 86499

Great. Hack and slash with armageddon spell coming soon!
by Taro
13 May 2013, 15:59
Topic: To Rule the World → Frostrift River Pass
Views: 7352

To Rule the World → Frostrift River Pass

In my opinion this is easiest campaign in the expansion. AI in most cases will not attack, so you have time to prepare. This is a matter of time when you can defeat the opponent. Final map could be hard if there will be time limit (like in Erutan's campaign). But there is no time limit. I also finis...
by Taro
24 Feb 2013, 15:05
Forum: News
Topic: New H4 Maps
Replies: 35
Views: 12335

New H4 Maps

Karmakeld - well, maybe it's because of that I didn't watch a map in map editor. And i didn't say the story is short. For me it's too long :) But i read everything. And from what I remember, nature magic has no ability to ressurection anything (tex from campaign suggest it). Maciek - i forgot about ...
by Taro
21 Feb 2013, 19:07

New H4 Maps

Maciek - thanks for good words. From my testing I know in Challenge for Haters (on champion) computer players are less aggresive, but still they are dangerous. On Advanced computer will attack in week 3, on champion in week 5-6. In the meantime you have a little chance to conquer mines and you have ...
by Taro
21 Feb 2013, 11:22

New H4 Maps

I played The Apprentice. Well, fine story and very interesting gameplay. I was playing on Advanced, and failed because i had not enough money (3000 gold). I'll try later again.
by Taro
18 Feb 2013, 18:36

New H4 Maps

Ok, Karmakeld, I understand. But I think it's better to spend some time and make worse map than change another. Try to improve your skill on your own ;)
by Taro
17 Feb 2013, 16:39

New H4 Maps

Don't Pee in the Water - south of the map is the same like first scenario of Price of Peace campaign. What the hell is that? Mapmaker changed custom scenario instead making his/her own? Lame.

Go to advanced search