by Taro
Oct 30 2014, 14:41
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: HoMM 3 - Long live the queen campaign
Replies: 16
Views: 6322

You have to extract maps from campaigns WITH CAMPAIGN EDITOR. Like this:

http://s7017.chomikuj.pl/ChomikImage.as ... jfUvM&pv=2

After that ya can open them in map editor.
by Taro
Oct 29 2014, 17:44

All you have to do is to open h3bitmap from data folder and select campaigns files. Like this: http://s7259.chomikuj.pl/ChomikImage.aspx?e=eiSZcmgT3ocr-O35mCXSx4geVrQCnes9iti-c-EUwXTE52kUfCddbfZw3a0xGm9eQZr86wxJUpXpoHuuueaDJ5Aur6fj37RZa25r8RFXhdM&pv=2 Extract campaigns you want, open them in cam...
by Taro
Oct 29 2014, 13:50

Interesting. You should check if campaign file has a proper first scenario. Download Resedit 2 from here: http://www.vault.acidcave.net/file.php?id=63 With this program you can extract many files from the game, campaigns also. If in editor there will be no such map, then it's a bug. If there is map ...
by Taro
Oct 25 2014, 17:51
Topic: (H4) how to make game harder?
Replies: 3
Views: 2589

(H4) how to make game harder?

Well, we all know adventure AI in h4 is weak, so we have to somehow "improve computer players" with scripts. I made some maps harder and my conclusion is to improve a little every aspect of the game for computers. In my opinion the best way is to give AI players some more gold, creatures s...
by Taro
Oct 13 2014, 14:31
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: (H4) - how to remove p. of immortality from shops?
Replies: 31
Views: 15786

Sorry for long reply. So here is my point of view: 1) Every one has free choice, to use it or not. It's up to you to decide, not to me. I gave you only an option and if you want old rules, it's fine. 2) Kalah thinks it's a good mod. Duzeom too. Me - of course. So even if only we will use the mod, it...
by Taro
Oct 8 2014, 6:27

jeff - I understand there are few maps/ campaigns which are so difficult you have to have several potions of immortality to win. And even when you spam with them you can have troubles. And with my mod they might be impossible to win. But these maps are in minority. If ya gonna play some standard cam...
by Taro
Oct 7 2014, 15:59

I'm not but my friend knows how to change skills of creatures. If ya want something like that, I can ask him for advice. What exacly do ya want to modify?
by Taro
Oct 5 2014, 18:14

I will. On this page I wish :D But let's wait for Kalah's opinion.
by Taro
Oct 4 2014, 19:26

How I did it? - I "unpacked" table file from data folder with mh4 program. Then I edit price of potion with text editor and repack this into new table file. And pasted it to data. Maybe I could do mini movie about it. I did it for H4 WoW and Equilibris. So you can have this in both version...
by Taro
Oct 1 2014, 15:39

Well, it's a second line solution. But there is a possibility you could carry potions with creatures to the heroes. Anyway you inspired me and I will make some tests. Edit: unfortunately, there is always a possibility hero can drink piotion when he is in the town screen. But with continous and place...
by Taro
Sep 30 2014, 16:18
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: H4 - how to remove potions of immortality from shops?
Replies: 0
Views: 1876

H4 - how to remove potions of immortality from shops?

I think I'm not the only one who wish there will be no potions of immortality in the game. They make game too easy, especially when you have strong "combat hero". I know, there is an option to block this in map editor, but it still doesn't block the potions in blacksmiths etc. And blocking...
by Taro
Sep 28 2014, 17:25

(H4) - how to remove p. of immortality from shops?

I think I'm not the only one who wish there will be no potions of immortality in the game. They make game too easy, especially when you have strong "combat hero". I know, there is an option to block this in map editor, but it still doesn't block the potions in blacksmiths etc. And blocking...
by Taro
Sep 28 2014, 6:22
Topic: I have seen it somewhere around... [H4]
Replies: 15
Views: 9996

It's worth to nitice: if you want make a capture of underground level, you have to enter this cheat after clicking "underground button" in the game.
by Taro
Sep 13 2014, 17:32
Topic: H4 The Reckoning campaigns
Replies: 130
Views: 35785

Yes, I'm up for it. Send me a private message and tell me about your ideas.
by Taro
Sep 12 2014, 13:26

Yes, I can help you. In general I have no good idea for story to make something on my own. But on the other hand I like "landscaping". So I believe we can cooperate.
by Taro
Sep 11 2014, 20:12

More flowers - yes. More types of trees - no. Just look at the original campaigns - trees there were not so complicated and still they looked very good. I tried to make brushes which can do similar effect. When you place very very very types of trees effect is chaotic and unnatural. And very unpleas...
by Taro
Sep 11 2014, 7:30

Sorry for long reply, but let's say I was busy :D But for know... I think your map from the screen is pretty empty and you should do something with it. Green mountains are very unnatural, there is no tuft, flowers, trees. And as I sad, you can use my brushes which you can download from here: https:/...
by Taro
Sep 1 2014, 17:37

You could show us some pictures, don't you think?

And tell me, do you use brushes? I made about 15 pretty good brushes and I can send them to you if you wish. They are good especially if you want place some mountains and you are lazy :D
by Taro
Aug 16 2014, 20:21
Forum: News
Topic: Maps for Testing
Replies: 4
Views: 1810

Maps for Testing

I have just finished The Siege of Arderoth. It's worth to play :)
by Taro
Jun 1 2014, 8:04
Forum: Articles
Topic: Brushes (2)
Replies: 9
Views: 5013

Brushes (2)

Wildbears's brushes are amazing. I was sceptical about brushes, but now I changed my mind :D

Go to advanced search