Search found 29 matches

by Tale
17 Jul 2011, 22:30
Forum: Articles
Topic: Like Tears in Rain
Replies: 151
Views: 46113

Like Tears in Rain

XEL II said: "The fanbase isn't just some collective consciousness, it consists of individuals, each with their own opinion. There is no way in the world to know for sure what exactly all the 750000 or the majority of them thought about the Forge." XEL II said: "Still, dumb ignorance ...
by Tale
08 Jun 2011, 00:38
Forum: News
Topic: Might and Magic Raiders?
Replies: 41
Views: 19331

Might and Magic Raiders?

GreatEmerald said: ""X of Might and Magic" means original universe, "(Might and Magic) X" means Ubiverse."

Hey, Might and Magic X sounds great to me! I vote yes.
by Tale
06 May 2011, 20:46
Topic: The Ubisoft Era
Replies: 52
Views: 15244

The Ubisoft Era

Dalai said: "Where did you take this number? I am sure it's in different order." I got the number from heroesofmightandmagic.com, on a published interview with Greg Fulton about the Forge town. Unfortunately, my memory was off - the interview states 750,000, not 500,000, copies sold of Her...
by Tale
05 May 2011, 21:28

The Ubisoft Era

ThunderTitan said: "Hey look, H4 had better critic scores. ... Considering the state Heroes 4 was released in no wonder that a lot of people where thankful that H5 went back to the old formula. And that's not even taking into account that if you bothered to check how many people reviewed it it'...
by Tale
02 May 2011, 14:41

The Ubisoft Era

MMXAlamar said: "To answer your question, depending on what you have to offer us, we may still want you on our team. If you are a big M&M fan with artistic talent or programming experience, yet you don't like the scifi stuff, we would still hire you and wouldn't make you work on anything sc...
by Tale
01 May 2011, 20:33

The Ubisoft Era

astral76minor said: "Imagine if the fans could actually be more than 50% involved in the development. Yup, we're puppets for Ubisoft." I actually can imagine that, and I think it would be a disaster. Why? Because I'm a fan. I've played (and liked) every MM game since I was 15: MM VI, VII, ...
by Tale
30 Apr 2011, 13:01

The Ubisoft Era

DragonSire: "I am really surprised that H5 was the best selling. Must have been in Europe. Cause nobody here in NA knows about it. :/" Avonu: ">>>Heroes V became the highest-selling Might & Magic title of all time Numbers please. Best selling in what time? Premiere day/month or th...
by Tale
14 Apr 2011, 06:39
Topic: CH Exclusive: Julien Pirou Q&A
Replies: 60
Views: 21064

CH Exclusive: Julien Pirou Q&A

------------------------ XEL II said: "Bull****, Forge could fit very well, it was just the matter of idiocy from several "fans", who've send angry mail to NWC and 3DO, even death threats among them." ------------------------ I think Forge could have fit well into Heroes 3. The H...
by Tale
13 Apr 2011, 05:30
Topic: CH Exclusive: Julien Pirou Q&A
Replies: 60
Views: 21064

CH Exclusive: Julien Pirou Q&A

Didn't the community separation begin with the idiocy that was Forge vs. Conflux at the end of Heroes III? One town that was so overdone that it couldn't fit whatsoever into the game, replaced by another town that was just plain terrible and badly made? Forge could have been good, if it hadn't gone ...

Go to advanced search