Search found 541 matches

by MMXAlamar
21 Jun 2012, 15:56
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: How Old is Nicolai Ironfist?
Replies: 35
Views: 11734

2. According to Lysander campaign in HIV, Reckoning was 6 years before campaign and this campaign takes place 4 years after Reckoning. Long story short Reckoning was in year 1173 AS. I'm sorry, but this just doesn't make any sense at all. The Reckoning takes place 6 years before Lysander's campaign...
by MMXAlamar
21 Jun 2012, 15:19
Topic: The Kreegan
Replies: 101
Views: 50934

Isn't the Fiery Realm a dimension, not a planet?

Also the Queen only shows up in MM6, meaning that there is only one Queen per Kreegan fleet...and the devil kings probably place her above them, like a queen bee or ant, while their roles are different...
by MMXAlamar
18 Jun 2012, 23:10

Yeah your timeline could very well be more accurate. I will ask Terry Ray next time I see him (which might not be for awhile since he's hard to get in contact with.)

Alamar
by MMXAlamar
18 Jun 2012, 17:50

XEL II wrote:Yeah, he's 10 in MM6 (1165) and 23 in MM9.

Dates for GotDP, Pirate's Daughter, Elwin and Shaera, PoP and Half-Dead are the ones that are going to be used in MMX, I suppose?
Yes! I got these (roughly) from the H4 campaigns. When you have time would you be interested in working on Palaedra with me?
by MMXAlamar
18 Jun 2012, 17:17

Reckoning was indeed in the late 1177 - early 1178 A.S. Tim said with certainty that Nicolai is about 23 in MM9, and by the time the heroes meet him, it's several weeks/months since he got to Axeoth from Castle Ironfist during the Reckoning. Thus, the Reckoning is c.a. 521 by the A.C. calendar and ...
by MMXAlamar
18 Jun 2012, 02:39
Topic: Necros
Replies: 6
Views: 3253

Yes this is true, but who knows how Necros would have changed after visiting the realm where the Kreegan live?

Beforehand Necros was a villain but I don't think he was trying to destroy the world in COMM.
by MMXAlamar
18 Jun 2012, 02:34

Copper God wrote:If my memory serves me 1177-1178 mentiond as Reckoning years in interview with Tim Lang. 1175 is a speculation from LotA. So i think that is ogical to leave the old dates. Possibly I could rearranged PoP date earlier than others.
Do you guys know the correct date...?
by MMXAlamar
18 Jun 2012, 02:33

I think it is worth to note that the main forces of kreegans are located in the Fiery Realm a.k.a. Kreegan Realm (mentioned in CoMM). Also possibly that kreegans are creations of the Creators and Elemental Lords. Yeah you're right !! I have no clue where you get the Elemental Lords from though, I h...
by MMXAlamar
17 Jun 2012, 23:55

Yeah, I intentionally exaggerated the ecology for kings and queens in Kreegan lore to differentiate them from the workers and soldiers. Maybe it's too far to say they're highly educated. The truth is their ecology is pretty much ant-like, but there are some intelligent Kreegan who have reached posit...
by MMXAlamar
17 Jun 2012, 20:49

The Kreegan

Summary of an entry on the Kreegan from a Might and Magic Lore Bible I'm working on. Everything here has been thoroughly researched. Kreegan Their origins and purpose shrouded in mystery, the Kreegan are devilish creatures from the stars with a society build as hive-mind. At the bottom of the Kreega...
by MMXAlamar
16 Jun 2012, 19:47

Aha! I'm not sure how you get 1175 A.S. for the Reckoning, but I'm willing to use it along with the other dates, because I can't find the source for 1178 A.S. as the Reckoning either. I collected the dates of the H4 campaigns from the campaign texts and rough estimations, and to my knowledge they ar...
by MMXAlamar
16 Jun 2012, 19:27
Topic: Necros
Replies: 6
Views: 3253

The God of Death in H4 was not originally created as Necros, but that doesn't mean we can't interpret him that way! There is a page on Necros in the Crusaders manual, but it doesn't reveal much. Crusaders of Might and Magic was actually not made by NWC, it was a 3DO operation with no guys from the N...
by MMXAlamar
15 Jun 2012, 20:16

He is 10 years old in MM6 and IIRC about 24 in MM9. Reckoning is c.a. 1175 not 1178 (there are some inconsequences between Reckoning date in MM9 and HIV). ' Thanks Avonu! Where do you get the dates from the Reckoning? I have 1178 written down on my timeline for MM9/HOMM4 events: 521 A.C. / 1178 A.S...
by MMXAlamar
15 Jun 2012, 19:23

How Old is Nicolai Ironfist?

I have heard that he is either 8 or 10 years old in MM6, which takes place in 1165 A.S. 13 years later, in 1178, is the Reckoning. So Nicolai is somewhere between 21 and 23 years old.

What do you guys think?
by MMXAlamar
09 Jun 2012, 02:52
Topic: The Ancients
Replies: 2
Views: 1922

The Ancients

Summary of an entry on the Ancients from a Might and Magic Lore Bible I'm working on. Everything here has been thoroughly researched. Ancients The Ancients are an extremely advanced race of humanoid beings that many millennia ago began to seed the stars of the Void with their own people, embarking o...
by MMXAlamar
04 Jun 2012, 21:52
Topic: New tricks with M&M6 interface
Replies: 4
Views: 4267

Looks good! You might want to reskin the older graphics so they mesh better with the newer ones in MM6.
by MMXAlamar
01 Jun 2012, 18:53
Topic: Might and Magic X: Project Update June 1st, 2012
Replies: 1
Views: 1500

Might and Magic X: Project Update June 1st, 2012

Might and Magic X Press Release: June 1st, 2012 Might and Magic X: Children of the Void Want to Help Develop MMX? If you are interested in helping us make MMX, we have the following jobs available. Although we are on the right path, we still need all the help we can get and there are some jobs that ...
by MMXAlamar
27 May 2012, 17:33
Topic: Might and Magic X: Project Update (!) May 1st, 2012
Replies: 18
Views: 8930

ok thx hey I have one simple idea which could strongly balance game and increase playability, its to make locked quests, open by player experience level. So he will never get in situation overpowered, which is very common to M&M, at least 6-8. I think it usualy become visible after 30% progress...
by MMXAlamar
25 May 2012, 21:23
Topic: Might and Magic X: Project Update (!) May 1st, 2012
Replies: 18
Views: 8930

Please dont relase it in parts like TCC because playing from scratches is nightmare. Its natural that some patches will be relased later and instalation procedure will grown to point where everybody will be confused, months after first relase it will be something about dozen topics and several step...
by MMXAlamar
19 May 2012, 15:39
Topic: Largest Chest (amount of stuff) Found
Replies: 19
Views: 9128

Talin_Trollbane wrote:speaking of chests, has anyone every managed to open up that chest beyond the border in Sweet Valley?

it always irks me that you can see it but not open it.
Use telekinesis twice :D

Go to advanced search