Search found 541 matches

by MMXAlamar
13 Feb 2011, 21:31
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM6 Memory Crystals and Oracle
Replies: 51
Views: 22627

I thought their attacks were physical? Is it actually "energy" and if so, why are oozes immune to blaster attacks? It's a strange damage/resistance system. There is no "Energy Resistance" per se, but it's a well known fact that energy attacks were used in previous MM games. You ...
by MMXAlamar
12 Feb 2011, 01:37

As for amazing MM6 dungeons, let's not forget Corlagon's Estate or the Temple of Baa in Ironfist. Or even the Thieves Hideout in the Frozen Highlands, it's not that big but it's a really cool mechanic. Oh shit, I forgot to mention Castle Kreigspire! I also liked the Lair of the Wolf in Blackshire, ...
by MMXAlamar
11 Feb 2011, 21:57

I've always wondered who Lloyd was that created Lloyd's Beacon, so I decided to make up my own answer. You clearly haven't played Might and Magic II, now have you? :) You're on the money, lol! MM2 is the only game I've never really played. This for two reasons: 1) I couldn't find out how to save th...
by MMXAlamar
11 Feb 2011, 21:10

I'll have to go back to loot it anyway, such a massive dungeon, pretty cool when compared with MM 7/8 dungeons. In my opinion, MM6 has THE BEST dungeons! Darkmoor and Alamos are masterpieces. Walking through the Tomb of VARN is like stepping into an entirely different game! Of course MMs 7 through ...
by MMXAlamar
11 Feb 2011, 19:28

No.. Well, kind of. First time I've got this far, I've played it a lot, but just never got this far (always forgot about it, uninstalled it, and had to start again) By the way, is there any way to stop terminator droids eradicating you? No, not really. The best way to fight them is to take your tim...
by MMXAlamar
11 Feb 2011, 19:00

Is this your first time playing through MM6?
by MMXAlamar
09 Feb 2011, 20:09
Topic: The MMX Forums are back online - Join us!
Replies: 6
Views: 3627

Bump! We're still looking for members to help out with the MMX project. Vector is back and he needs a talented team to support him. So if you are an MM fan, and you're skilled in 2D/3D design, programming, etc. or just want to lend a hand, be sure to message someone or post on the MMX forums. The MM...
by MMXAlamar
09 Feb 2011, 20:04
Topic: Buggy hole in the MM6 FireLord Hall? (with screenshot)
Replies: 9
Views: 7700

Wow...now that I think about it, I remember seeing that room on the map when I first played MM6 awhile ago and not being able to access it. The Hall of the Fire Lord was a great dungeon, however it was easy for you to get lost in it.
by MMXAlamar
09 Feb 2011, 20:02
Topic: Might and Magic 6 Sound Files
Replies: 16
Views: 14643

Hi all, Sorry to bump an old thread, but I was wondering if anyone could offer me any help with this. I'm trying to rip the sound files from MM6 but can't seem to manage it - there's the Audio.snd file in the 'Sounds' folder within the install directory, but no audio program will open it, and tryin...
by MMXAlamar
09 Feb 2011, 05:08
Topic: two mm6 new secrets!? (with screenshots)
Replies: 2
Views: 3463

Wow, great finds! I wonder what other new secrets there are to find in the MM games.
by MMXAlamar
07 Feb 2011, 23:10
Topic: MM9 graphics freezes when its loading
Replies: 5
Views: 3245

I know that you can get an emulator for Windows XP and you can run that and play MM9 in Windows XP. The only thing is I've never actually done that and I'm exactly not sure how it works. can anyone send me the the link of full MM9 and MM7 game link from where i can download the original game ... tha...
by MMXAlamar
06 Feb 2011, 20:42
Topic: MM9 graphics freezes when its loading
Replies: 5
Views: 3245

Hey, I'm not sure if MM9 runs on Windows 7, but there's always a way to get around that.
I'd start with downloading the MM9 patch v1.3a from TELP's website: http://telp.org/mm9/

See if that does the trick.
by MMXAlamar
04 Feb 2011, 05:57

Lol fester, your typing reminds me slightly of a hilarious drunken email I once sent somebody :D Anyway, the Gaming Universe website has just completed a year-long moving project. They have relocated, refined, and debugged their forums, so it will be easier to create a new account, or change your pa...
by MMXAlamar
04 Feb 2011, 04:29
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!
Replies: 942
Views: 660528

Re: MMX????

As far as 'getting a team together'. the project has been on-going for at least 3+ years now. If the team isn't already in-place, I don't hold much hope for the game ever being completed. I am already assisting Vector in developing the Overland maps. I'm just providing the C Programs and some tutor...
by MMXAlamar
03 Feb 2011, 01:55
Topic: MM 6/7/8 Total Remake
Replies: 306
Views: 415380

Wow, those buildings are really coming along! They have a certain polish that the graphics in MM9 never had.

Those buildings remind me of some of the ones in and around Drangheim.
by MMXAlamar
02 Feb 2011, 21:10

Broken links have been fixed.
by MMXAlamar
02 Feb 2011, 21:07

Re: MMX????

Well, I may be a-bit confused here. I am providing some technical assistance, advice, and custom tutorials to Vector on the MM10 "Children of the Void" project. Don't know anything about MMX, though, unless it's the same project. BDJ Yes, MM10 and MMX are the same project. Communication b...
by MMXAlamar
02 Feb 2011, 01:06

Thanks BDJ, I think I just forgot about it because there was so much else to do in that part of the continent around Port Sleighon. Also the Seer isn't exactly in the most accessible location; I barely visited him when I first played MM6. At least until I could set a beacon there. Btw are you doing ...
by MMXAlamar
01 Feb 2011, 16:07

The MMX Forums are back online - Join us!

I am proud and pleasantly surprised to announce to everyone that the MMX forums are finally up and running again! The MMX forums have been down since around January 19th, so it's been a good 2 weeks since anyone has been able to post (not that we had much activity to begin with.) I don't know who's ...
by MMXAlamar
01 Feb 2011, 14:58

Wow, good thing you guys have this thread as a sort of FAQ. Speaking of the "Bell of Summoning", I accidentally stumbled upon it thinking it could be the Crystal of Mana. The Temple of Tranquility is right next to the sewers, so now the only place I have left to search is the Outpost to th...

Go to advanced search