Search found 70 matches

by Super Goober
Nov 13 2010, 21:04
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Official VCMI project thread
Replies: 98
Views: 54007

Judging from the outstanding work you guys have done so far, I don't think I'm crazy for asking this question: Has bad luck been implemented yet? If not, can it be used? I'm talking about when there's a chance for a stack to inflict only half-damage in combat due to bad luck. It would make Misfortun...
by Super Goober
Nov 1 2010, 11:03
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: I might know how to make MM6 Reanimate Spell useful
Replies: 6
Views: 3542

Probably wouldn't be as easy as to just add the sprites (even if someone does redo all the sprites to include those animations) - the engine would have to know how to use them also. But the bigger problem probably lies in the creatures attacking creatures thing, MM6 doesn't have any creatures that ...
by Super Goober
Nov 1 2010, 0:10
Topic: MMExtension v2.1 + MMEditor v2.1 Level Editor [Apr 22, 2016]
Replies: 610
Views: 149858

Greyface, can you post a tutorial on how to make the MM6 Reanimate Spell make the targets attack enemies? Is such a thing possible right now?
by Super Goober
Oct 31 2010, 23:20
Topic: GrayFace MM6 Patch v2.2 [March 17, 2019]
Replies: 467
Views: 186848

I clicked on the link and found that it does work after all :). I don't know what happened to be honest.
by Super Goober
Oct 31 2010, 22:34

I thought about that earlier but forgot to mention it. Thanks for the tip :). Maybe there's an artist art there who could help. My skill is limited with sprite art (I can hardly shade, let along do something as high-skill as this). It might not be as hard as starting a brand new sprite set from scra...
by Super Goober
Oct 31 2010, 22:23
Topic: GrayFace MM6 Patch v2.2 [March 17, 2019]
Replies: 467
Views: 186848

I can't download 1.10 :( . I keep clicking on the link, but nothing happens.
by Super Goober
Oct 31 2010, 21:56

I might know how to make MM6 Reanimate Spell useful

In MM7 and MM8, you could raise the dead to fight your enemies. Doing this in the Arena was a heckload of fun. But the untouched beauty of Reanimate lies in MM6. Reanimate is quite possibly the least useful spell in the entire game. Well, I may have found a solution. MM7 and 8 both had a file named ...
by Super Goober
Oct 30 2010, 23:08
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Can anyone make Bad Luck work in HOMM3?
Replies: 7
Views: 3978

Can anyone make Bad Luck work in HOMM3?

I've noticed that bad luck has not occurred once in HOMM3, making the Misfortune spell not as useful as it should be. I've check some of the files out with MMArchive, and I've noticed that there is indeed a sound file for Bad Luck. Also, I've heard reports of there being good luck/bad luck titles in...
by Super Goober
Oct 30 2010, 23:02
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Welcome! Come and introduce yourself
Replies: 303
Views: 87837

Re: The MM6 easter egg is here :D

Hi everyone. You guys have a very good anti-spambot defense. Too good in fact, that thing was hard. Hi, and welcome to the board. Yes, I suppose we could polish the questions a bit, but it's to keep the bots away, you understand. Of course, having complicated control questions also allows us to kee...
by Super Goober
Oct 30 2010, 22:11
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Welcome! Come and introduce yourself
Replies: 303
Views: 87837

The MM6 easter egg is here :D

Hi everyone. You guys have a very good anti-spambot defense. Too good in fact, that thing was hard. Anyway, I've been a longtime fan of (Heroes of) Might and Magic series. I first started playing as a little kid, when HOMM2 came out. I just fell in love with the game, although I was spoiled by the M...

Go to advanced search