Search found 70 matches

by Super Goober
Feb 9 2018, 17:29
Forum: News
Topic: Interview with Tim Lang
Replies: 61
Views: 10073

Re: Interview with Tim Lang

I can still keep these questions on file if we do another interview, which is likely. :) We've got a date scheduled for the interview, but I don't want to jinx it again by saying what it is in case there's another delay!

We're still prepping for it! Thanks for your patience. :)
by Super Goober
Jan 27 2018, 7:21

Update: Interview has been delayed again due to Tim's work schedule over weekends. Bear with me while he gets this sorted! There will be an interview.
by Super Goober
Jan 22 2018, 17:54

New Update: Tim got back to me and wants to try for the 27th. He couldn't make it on the 20th because he was sick.

EDIT: All questions that are going to be in the interview have been written. Thanks to all who sent in their questions. :)
by Super Goober
Jan 21 2018, 22:12

Keep the questions coming! You've all been super so far :)
by Super Goober
Jan 21 2018, 4:32

Okay, quick announcement:

There's been a delay in the interview so we're going to reschedule it. Stay tuned for further updates. Sorry for the inconvenience!
by Super Goober
Dec 31 2017, 22:31
Forum: Campfire
Topic: PF2018
Replies: 10
Views: 1637

Re: PF2018

Cheers to you guys!
by Super Goober
Mar 10 2016, 0:59
Topic: Contents Wanted
Replies: 48
Views: 8751

Re: Contents Wanted

I can share my story of what happened in a Might and Magic fan project called Children of the Void and how I met three of the original developers from New World Computing. Here is a drawing from Shelly Garcia, Heroes 2 artist. It's a gift from her to Celestial Heavens and the Heroes community in ge...
by Super Goober
Mar 10 2016, 0:56
Topic: Contents Wanted
Replies: 48
Views: 8751

Re: Contents Wanted

I can share my story of what happened in a Might and Magic fan project called Children of the Void and how I met three of the original developers from New World Computing.
by Super Goober
Feb 10 2016, 16:39
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: [MM6]What exactly did the guy say??
Replies: 10
Views: 3000

Re: [MM6]What exactly did the guy say??

"Wink wink nudge nudge, knowing looks and glances, need I say more, know what I mean, know what I mean?"
by Super Goober
Jul 27 2015, 11:37
Topic: Children of the Void - Help Wanted to Develop This Game
Replies: 14
Views: 19298

Re: Children of the Void - Help Wanted to Develop This Game

Though the game didn't come to fruition, I learned a valuable skill during the time I was on the team. I learned how to make sound effects in Audacity. Here, you'll see what three years can do for you if you practice a skill often enough: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqnOvwp4SGI&feature=youtu...
by Super Goober
Jul 5 2015, 16:42
Topic: RPG Maker: possible Combat scene options
Replies: 3
Views: 2427

I am working on a game that draws some elements from Might and Magic. I recently finished a mockup of the new interface, and it looks like this: http://pre12.deviantart.net/f63d/th/pre/i/2015/180/0/a/uniques_united_rpg___interface_mockup_by_malfunit-d8z7era.png Some of the bars look a bit weird beca...
by Super Goober
Feb 25 2015, 13:46
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Might & Magic X - Modders wanted!
Replies: 2
Views: 6485

I thought this was the old Might and Magic X that Lich Labs started several years ago. Anyone remember Children of the Void?

The very first build I remember working with while on the team was Unity as well. :)
by Super Goober
Feb 21 2015, 14:15
Topic: This project of mine feels more like MM6 than I expected
Views: 1994

GrayFace wrote:Cool. Looks a lot like LOE. What I don't like at all is artstyle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL9se8U ... e=youtu.be

Well, it's changed now. It's been a month since I posted that video. I removed all of the placeholders and now am moving more towards entirely original content.
by Super Goober
Jan 26 2015, 4:28
Topic: This project of mine feels more like MM6 than I expected
Views: 1994

This project of mine feels more like MM6 than I expected

I'm using MM6 monster sprites as placeholders in a game I'm developing called Uniques United and in one of the videos, I recorded myself fighting Magyars. Doesn't this just remind you of the Frozen Highlands? (even the archers are in the map, too) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFH62nSef9I&feat...
by Super Goober
Aug 11 2014, 13:26
Topic: A surprise from Shelly Garcia, Heroes 2 artist
Replies: 8
Views: 4014

Just a quick update:

If you're wondering what's happened lately, Shelly ended up in hospital a couple of months ago and she's going through some tough times right now. I haven't heard back from her in a while so wish her luck as she makes her recovery.

I'll let you know when she's back. :)
by Super Goober
Jun 6 2014, 9:57
Topic: The Foreign Language Thread #2
Replies: 1149
Views: 99262

Pozdrav! Šta ima? :)
by Super Goober
May 16 2014, 22:15
Topic: A surprise from Shelly Garcia, Heroes 2 artist
Replies: 8
Views: 4014

A surprise from Shelly Garcia, Heroes 2 artist

I recently got in touch with the artist who drew the creature sprites for Heroes 2, Shelly Garcia. We're working on something I think you guys will like. More info to come soon. In the meantime, here's a message from the artist: "As an artist for Magic 2, I was fortunate to work with many talen...
by Super Goober
Mar 24 2014, 12:04
Topic: Bed Zombie - A song we can all relate to
Replies: 0
Views: 997

Bed Zombie - A song we can all relate to

I decided to try making some music, and this is what came as a result:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZrOBp1 ... e=youtu.be

It's a WIP but I think many of you will like it, since we're all Bed Zombies to some degree. :P
by Super Goober
Mar 23 2014, 16:31
Topic: Brrapp Games is considering a "spiritual successor"
Replies: 6
Views: 3430

If the game looks, plays and feels like MM6,7 and 8 than yea I would be tempted to support the game. By the way would you guys consider risking it with Kickstarter as well as having a Patreon campaign? PS: Some concept art, or more info would be appreciated as well :) Sure! Patreon is pretty much o...
by Super Goober
Feb 27 2014, 17:31
Topic: Might & Magic 10; been in development for years + teaser
Replies: 829
Views: 237282

Might and Magic X: Children of the Void is dead. Development has stopped for good, I'm afraid as the team disbanded last year. But I do have some good news. Tim Lang, level designer from New World Computing, has confirmed that there's a new project on the way for a spiritual successor to Might and M...

Go to advanced search