Search found 198 matches

by Darkström
03 Sep 2010, 13:06
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Is it naga faction ?
Replies: 264
Views: 107650

There will be 5 factions in HoMM VI. The fifth claimed to be a new faction. Just imagining the fifth is naga faction. What'll the lines up be ? ;| Level 1 : Lizarman ... ( due to reptilian ) :P Level 2 : Serpent Fly ( flyer but still reptilian too ) :P Level 3 : Sheikh ... ( Indian ) :P Level 4 : n...
by Darkström
02 Sep 2010, 23:29
Topic: Your likes/dislikes in Heroes6 game design
Replies: 113
Views: 52587

What about transferring creatures from one town to another?
by Darkström
02 Sep 2010, 11:45

If you asked me, they should rather have an Indian style instead of Chinese/Japanese. Fits better to the jungle terrain and their mythological origin.
by Darkström
02 Sep 2010, 10:27

ecsunotos wrote:I don't think naga deserve to become a faction ...
don't know why ;|
If it means a quasi-return of the H3 fortress, many people will be happy.
by Darkström
01 Sep 2010, 13:19
Topic: Paul Anthony Romero doing HoMM 6 music?
Replies: 29
Views: 22740

So, if the Naga are in it means either Black Dragons or Titans are out... Damn, the Warlock drakes have always been in the game, and Titans are my first love (won my first heroes game, h2, with them). Considering that the underground is in the game, I'd say goodbye to the Titans (at least until the...
by Darkström
31 Aug 2010, 17:15

The Nagas were planned for a H5 expansion pack. There is artwork floating around the net that shows that they were meant to have an Oriental theme. And the developers said that among the 5 factions there is a new one. Plus they're connected to water according to Ashan lore, so it makes sense that th...
by Darkström
31 Aug 2010, 17:11
Topic: New, new info (29. Aug)
Replies: 69
Views: 31108

The Elder races are created to worship the elemental dragons.

Angels: Dragon of Light
Faceless: Dragon of Darkness
Humans: Dragon of Air
Elves: Dragon of Earth
Dwarves: Dragon of Fire
Nagas: Dragon of Water

The "Younger Races" are the Orcs and Beastmen, I guess...
by Darkström
31 Aug 2010, 15:37

Man, they can as well announce the Naga faction tomorrow.
by Darkström
31 Aug 2010, 13:00
Topic: What's The Worst Faction ?
Replies: 274
Views: 100414

Necros lines up has become quiet obvious. Based on screen shots, it'll be like this, more or less : 1. Skeleton 2. Ghoul 3. Ghost 4. Lich ( don't like, HoMM V's Lich far away has better looks ) 5. Vampire ( I Love the new look of vampire and vampire lord ) 6 Spider Lady ( dunno the name is ) 7. Sph...
by Darkström
31 Aug 2010, 12:48

There is some official timeline... Maybe on the official H5 site, I can't remember where exactly.
by Darkström
30 Aug 2010, 21:23
Topic: Heroes VI seems to be reinventing the wheel. Good or bad?
Replies: 37
Views: 17049

I won't complain about the changes as long as I can't really picture how they affect the gameplay. But I do like the new unit system.
by Darkström
30 Aug 2010, 21:20
Topic: First gameplay videos
Replies: 23
Views: 11046

The art doesn't have anything to do with the engine. But the same art will look different on dissimilar engines... I think the town conversion in the video is just there for demonstration purposes. It will take multiple rounds, so that animation won't make much sense. Well for MP it should take mul...
by Darkström
30 Aug 2010, 21:13

ThunderTitan wrote:I always find it funny when every creature's origin is described in detail, except that of the humans... happens in 90% of games nowadays.
But in Ashan lore it actually is explained (Humans being one of the Elder races and so on).
by Darkström
30 Aug 2010, 13:47

Blocks100 wrote:Where's the love for the Griffin animation? I think it looks superb!
Agreed. I knew there was something I forgot to say. :)
by Darkström
30 Aug 2010, 12:12

Wow, very hard to believe they aren't using any of the Heroes V engine for this one O_o This was confirmed, right? Or am I just mistaking a rumour I read as truth?? Everything just looks like it's from the Heroes V engine to me! (unit art is better though imo) The art doesn't have anything to do wi...
by Darkström
30 Aug 2010, 12:08
Topic: 2 last towns almost official, it appears they killed titans
Replies: 96
Views: 40051

I think Academy is a safe bet for the expansion pack. And I hope the same goes for Elves and Orcs. How can they make a Heroes game without these factions?!
by Darkström
30 Aug 2010, 12:02
Topic: Less Dragons as top lvl creature pls!
Replies: 130
Views: 39392

I think the strongest and rarest unit of the game is big blue flying serpent :devil: I think it could be the champion unit of the Naga faction. Sea Serpent or Water Dragon or whatever. Nagas worship the dragon of water and have an oriental style (judging from H5 concept art). Now look at that snake...
by Darkström
30 Aug 2010, 11:58
Topic: What's The Worst Faction ?
Replies: 274
Views: 100414

If they make the Faceless the new faction, they can use a dark elf or two in it - this is one possible line-up: 1. Deep Gnome 2. Razor (small underground reptilian-ptherodactile like bird with sharp beak) 3. Shadow Blade (dark elf) 4. Medusa (not human but dark elf) 5. Overlord (beholder, but the c...

Go to advanced search