Search found 26 matches

by alma
Aug 23 2010, 18:57
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Your likes/dislikes in Heroes6 game design
Replies: 113
Views: 34466

I am excited about every new things. I hope always the best so I hope every announced innovation will be good.
by alma
Aug 23 2010, 18:48
Topic: Only 4 resources. Good or bad?
Replies: 246
Views: 50039

I think it's good, it makes multiplayer much more competitive which is always good.
by alma
Aug 23 2010, 18:27
Topic: Impressions from Gamescom
Replies: 82
Views: 43504

I hoped that it would change after the Gamescom but still nothing. Yeah we should start rioting and burn them, the Gamescon has been over for less than a day and we got nothing new ! :devious: /sarcasm off Don't you think you're a bit over-exagerating ? ;) You didn't get the main thought: the main ...
by alma
Aug 23 2010, 18:08

I hoped that it would change after the Gamescom but still nothing. Yeah we should start rioting and burn them, the Gamescon has been over for less than a day and we got nothing new ! :devious: /sarcasm off Don't you think you're a bit over-exagerating ? ;) You didn't get the main thought: the main ...
by alma
Aug 23 2010, 17:43

I did make a video when the demo was presented but I can't upload it, only pics, sorry. I think Xhane will write a report on what happened there, she was filming as well so let's wait for that one. ;) Another thing - I reminded Erwan that H5 basically had no normal Haven campaign since the first on...
by alma
Aug 23 2010, 15:46

Hey! Thanks for the informations! Do you know anything about a video about the event? A video about the program or maybe a direct feed of the demonstration gameplay? Since it was good enough to show there to the public I hope we'll get a video about it too. I can't find anything on youtube. :(

Go to advanced search