Hopes for something good are rising...
and fears to get disappointed... ;|
by SplinterHoMM
Aug 23 2010, 23:15
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Only 4 resources. Good or bad?
Replies: 246
Views: 56030

Ubisoft was seriously considering making HoMM 5 an RTS or an RPG for sake of broadening the appeal. This would have ended most of the arguing between the fans, as it would be a new game definitely. :| As MM H VI tries to keep tradition alive it should continue (as was said before) by finding new us...
by SplinterHoMM
Aug 23 2010, 20:44
Forum: News
Topic: Heroes Medley by Paul Romero
Replies: 24
Views: 13950

Heroes Medley by Paul Romero

Very nice indeed! Thank you for posting this!

H4 Academy theme is my all time favorite.
Edited on Mon, Aug 23 2010, 16:45 by SplinterHoMM
by SplinterHoMM
Aug 23 2010, 8:18

... Why do mines last the entire game? Surely the resource would have to run out at some time. So my thought was, at the start of each game, the mine would have a random lifespan added to it. It might give the resource for 40 days, or it might for 100 days and then just cease giving resources. Mayb...
by SplinterHoMM
Aug 22 2010, 16:37
Topic: Some new information (with images) (20.Aug)
Replies: 23
Views: 15107

There is some new info about battlefield and wider skill tree is mentioned:
http://www.hookedgamers.com/pc/might__m ... e-734.html
If battlefield is indeed bigger tan in H5 (even if not always) that's a great news to me.
by SplinterHoMM
Aug 21 2010, 22:07
Topic: Might and Magic - Heroes 6 is official
Replies: 19
Views: 9636

I liked most things i saw so far.Nice graphics and interface, especially in combat.No town screen is probably better with 3D (at least less slow down). Some nice awaited features like town conversion and hero reputation. No H5 initiative/ATB is the biggest, actually huge,huge disappointment. :mad: I...
by SplinterHoMM
Aug 21 2010, 20:08

I like and don't like it the same time..We'll see how it works, but now makes feel some loss.What i expected from H VI was to grow in depth and complexity(good way) I think it will make early strategy more straightforward and mines more important. The bad side is, if there is only one crystal mine i...
by SplinterHoMM
Aug 21 2010, 17:44
Topic: Some new information (with images) (20.Aug)
Replies: 23
Views: 15107

Hope this time they make demons justifying motto:"might makes right' :devil:
by SplinterHoMM
Aug 19 2010, 20:21
Topic: Ubisoft Officially Announces Heroes VI!
Replies: 79
Views: 27216

Ubisoft Officially Announces Heroes VI!

- You can customize castles after you've counquered them; Really good if there are altering creature dwellings (similar to H4) or other buildings.Anyway, the more customization - the better. - Mines and dwellings are now a part of the castle(s)... Sounds good to me! I like long campaigns, as those o...
by SplinterHoMM
Aug 18 2010, 3:16
Topic: Heroes6 leak ?
Replies: 44
Views: 11907

Heroes6 screens leak ?

@TheRider: IMO that "idiotic" initiative system was the best innovation in Heroes V (and much more realistic). @Dave_Jame: by the way ghost are positioned on the grid, i think they are big size.So we have 4.And skeleton(?) with the short pike(quantity 60) is maybe non grade or alt grade of...
by SplinterHoMM
Aug 16 2010, 21:21

Heroes6 screens leak ?

I do.But i would like to see multisquare creatures (similar to H4).Like normal size (humanoid) creatures 2x2 , small (sprites) 1x1, horses 2x3, big (Titans)3x3, large (dragons) - 3x4 etc. ------------------------ Ha! Name Sveltana is probably made from Slavic Svetlana. Edited on Mon, Aug 16 2010, 17...
by SplinterHoMM
Aug 16 2010, 20:55

Heroes6 screens leak ?

Hero is necromancer, so its probably (unbuild?) Necropolis. Nice graphics, but gameplay is more interesting to me. Some immediate thoughts on interface: if the icon above minimap is town, - i would like to see all my towns on adventure screen and especially on inside town screen (like H3,H4 not like...

Go to advanced search