Search found 2337 matches

by Muszka
Oct 22 2007, 1:06
Forum: News
Topic: GameSpot Gives Tribes a 5.5
Replies: 126
Views: 18310

GameSpot Gives Tribes a 5.5

Wow. Like a cold war. Mapmaking pro and contra. All started, by a review what was obviously influenced by money. (as almoust anything) But let me ask, that why was HoMM III be a legend with such a simple (user-friendly) editor and such simple scripting, and how could some mapmakers do such great map...
by Muszka
Oct 21 2007, 3:58
Topic: Patch 1.6 is Out
Replies: 25
Views: 4295

Patch 1.6 is Out

For them it's just a game, so why try harder.
For Us is THE GAME. That's the difference.
by Muszka
Oct 21 2007, 3:52

Seriously, when IGN posted their review it was the same sh!t only with fewer words. But still lower score (7.9). I've said even than that TotE should deserve better, but numbers and scores are subjective.
The reason of angryness are the unfounded and childish reasons. (just like in the IGN's case)
by Muszka
Oct 21 2007, 3:44

I was a bit angry, like anybody else here, but after a moment of thinking I realized, that he wrote a bad review just because his girl kicked his butt because of his 'low' performance in the bad, or somethin like.
by Muszka
Oct 20 2007, 2:54
Topic: A First Tribes Review
Replies: 26
Views: 3220

A First Tribes Review

I didn't said it deserved 10, but I don't agree the way, he made the grade.
And for me 7.9 means playable, not good, but that just a side of view.
by Muszka
Oct 20 2007, 2:46
Topic: Heroes Complete Edition Details
Replies: 74
Views: 9497

Heroes Complete Edition Details

eBay? Good idea, but they still don't have. Thanx though.
by Muszka
Oct 19 2007, 10:00

Patch 1.6 is Out

'Pathetic' - that's the word I was searching for (Thanks KI). Even though an intelligen upgrade would be too big(about 500MB) they could make 3 normal patches not 3 for each. (like agni77 wrote)
by Muszka
Oct 19 2007, 9:18

I have all the games, including King's Bounty and Chronicles, still this is all in one piece, and does not have a huge price so If I can "fight" myself trough those french sites, I'll buy it. Not that the chronicles would not be important, and wouldn't be enjoyable, but even without it I like this o...
by Muszka
Oct 18 2007, 21:58

Patch 1.6 is Out

I see this whole Nival and Ubisoft thing like, when a new boss arives, and he wants to show, that he's the leader. I mean it took them more then a year to make a wait and a sleep button. For god sake, what took them so long. I was a commonly liked and loved thing, in previous games. And one could sa...
by Muszka
Oct 18 2007, 21:39
Topic: A First Tribes Review
Replies: 26
Views: 3220

A First Tribes Review

I Havn't played the ToE yet, but still I think that's not a good score for it. It would deserv a bit more, and the reasons for loosing points seem to me unfounded. I mean, they are 'just to throw there words and make a review'. That's an expension, not a new game. But if something bothers me, that's...
by Muszka
Oct 18 2007, 20:39

I really hope. I think it's a bit silly, that such an important thing(at least for some people), to be orderable only on french language, even if Ubisoft is french.
by Muszka
Oct 18 2007, 18:25

Thanks FantoMaxJM for the info. I visited the site, but because of my poor french, I didn't understood all I wonder, won't be an English site too?
by Muszka
Oct 18 2007, 11:07

Ok. I know everything I wanted to, but, the fact, that from where, can I order, and when will be avalabile
by Muszka
Oct 18 2007, 0:19

I've got shoked... now I'm confused... (since I have i-net only on my cellph.) What is that 'all games in series'? I mean Heroes of MM and Might and Magic too, or just the previous. And from where can I order? 'cos even though I'm curious about the price, and I really don't like ordering, I wouldn't...
by Muszka
Sep 30 2007, 23:52
Topic: Version 3.0 Skill Wheel
Replies: 21
Views: 9649

Version 3.0 Skill Wheel

Congratulation. This is awsome.
by Muszka
Sep 29 2007, 2:55
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: The Trees of Ashan
Replies: 12
Views: 2681

The Trees of Ashan

I think this is the new style of "Umbrella", they must be somekind of Rihanna fans.
by Muszka
Sep 29 2007, 2:49
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Vampire Lord
Replies: 18
Views: 3444

Vampire Lord

Why vampire? Why not Lich? But it's dead anyway... he he

Go to advanced search