Search found 2337 matches

by Muszka
Nov 16 2007, 0:35
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: HoMM III: Best level 1 creature
Replies: 112
Views: 28828

As in H2, I've done some tests with H3 too. Although Haldberdiers with their +2 defense made them a bit stronger in one on one, but the speed of centaur is makes his more useful thus more powerful in a real battle. The others don't really have a chance in this dispute. If something worth mentioning ...
by Muszka
Nov 16 2007, 0:15
Topic: Heroes IV...I've always wondered...
Replies: 23
Views: 4423

It is said "it's not ugly, just weird". I think this fits best the HoMM IV. And how Metathron wrote, if you give it enough time, you will like it. Of course there are ppl who don't like HoMM IV, and whom expectations were fooled. But it remainds me a quote: "Nothing is easier to denounce the guilty ...
by Muszka
Nov 15 2007, 23:53
Topic: Heroes 3 Music - Composer
Replies: 6
Views: 2093

I don't say that it's bad, but how I remember I turn it off after a few weeks, playing with winamp in beckground.
by Muszka
Nov 15 2007, 23:41
Topic: HoMM II: Best level 6 creature
Replies: 74
Views: 11476

When I was playing RoE and reading about AB I thought that the Phoenix' imens growt will create a huge advance, but than I realized that even with growt and speed it's a weak unit. The Phoenix' only greatness imo is the first cast opportunity.
by Muszka
Nov 15 2007, 23:05
Topic: Gemma's Fortune topic?
Replies: 41
Views: 7810

First, this is my first map, what I played, with the intention of testing. (I don't know how to do it) I really don't have many things to say. Those few: 1) I've seen a few wandering heroes with no or a few creatures with no owner. They were no threat at all. I saw no reason in them. Maybe their own...
by Muszka
Nov 15 2007, 22:37
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Silly names in HoMMV! ...and alternatives to them!
Replies: 312
Views: 48028

I know. I wrote it in a confusing way. I didn't referred to that. I meant that Crystal Dragons were not called Drakes or Wyrms. Anyway I don't think that it's so important. I mean I don't care if a Dragon is wingless or not. And the 'Sultan'? I know there were quite a few of them, they were the head...
by Muszka
Nov 14 2007, 12:26

Yes. Not much after it was put in the maptesting corner of CH, so about two months ago.
How I remember, I didn't find anything wrong, or big bugs, but I will read through my notes, and eventually post things I found annoying, or bugged.
by Muszka
Nov 14 2007, 11:53
Topic: Are You a Fanboy?
Replies: 16
Views: 2772

Who said, they have such rights, but contrary, they should have a forum for major decizions.
by Muszka
Nov 14 2007, 4:19
Topic: HoMM II: Best level 6 creature
Replies: 74
Views: 11476

I made some tests a couple of years ago, 50 creatures in a stack. There were there groups : 1) Black Dragons with Titans becouse of the same speed I cheked in both directions. The result was on the favor of the dragons with around 5 creaturs remaining both times. 2)Bone Dragon with Phoenix. I don't ...
by Muszka
Nov 14 2007, 3:19

I've just found this topic, and I just want to congratulate. It's a fairly good campaign especially for a first campaign.
by Muszka
Nov 14 2007, 2:53

Than I must be one... :D
Now I have to figure out if that's good or bad.
by Muszka
Nov 14 2007, 2:48
Topic: Starting bonus - gold vs artifact (TotE demo)
Replies: 12
Views: 2746

Restarting every map can ruin gameplay, plus in multiplayer don't work. As for the choise in H3 I always went for resource, with minor exceptions when I had no starthero 'cos then even 500g bonus could help me with a day on imposibble. But I've never choosen artifact, 'cos there you could not sell i...
by Muszka
Nov 14 2007, 2:24
Topic: Silly names in HoMMV! ...and alternatives to them!
Replies: 312
Views: 48028

I've read some posts in this forum... Interesting... Arcane Archer vs. Sharpshooter / Vizier ~ Sultan / Devils, Hydras, and many more... My only problem is that sharpshooters were a remarkable unit in H3 and we won't see in H5 (name only). But names are names and they will only modify the morale of ...
by Muszka
Nov 14 2007, 1:15
Topic: Thinking about getting Heroes V
Replies: 25
Views: 4944

And does that work? I mean copying those pak files, with altered names can be used be TotE? Interesting.
by Muszka
Nov 14 2007, 1:04

Feeling the 'just one more turn' makes one a fanboy?
by Muszka
Nov 13 2007, 17:49
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: The Cursed Warmonger
Replies: 14
Views: 4165

The Cursed Warmonger

But those guys in that image are dead => so that Warmonger is a spy.
by Muszka
Nov 13 2007, 12:00
Forum: News
Topic: No SDK for Dark Messiah
Replies: 18
Views: 3120

No SDK for Dark Messiah

I never got angry, because I played a game what was relased for other consoles too. Nor I cared at all.
by Muszka
Nov 13 2007, 11:51

The Cursed Warmonger

Undead isn't black in most cases?
by Muszka
Nov 13 2007, 1:11
Forum: News
Topic: No SDK for Dark Messiah
Replies: 18
Views: 3120

No SDK for Dark Messiah

It reads on the forum: 'Dark Messiah: Elements is coming out soon for the 360, they don't want PC users to use the SDK to 'mod in' the content from that expension for free. Which could also mean they are planning to relase the said expension, but that's unlikely.' (posted by Renegade) If (and I say ...
by Muszka
Nov 13 2007, 0:19

The Cursed Warmonger

He's only for nightwatch...

Go to advanced search