Search found 2337 matches

by Muszka
Nov 19 2007, 2:39
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Who wrote the original HIV campaigns storyline?
Replies: 31
Views: 7403

I like the Wearjak's campaign, and I'm pretty sure that it's because of Tarnum. Don't get meg wrong, the writing is excelent, it can be seen, that the writer put his soul in it. But the stories... I don't think they are the ones you'll remember and you tell to your grandchildren. When I play a story...
by Muszka
Nov 19 2007, 2:05
Topic: User Made Map / campaign walkthroughs
Replies: 12
Views: 4756

Can AI dismiss heroes in H3. I play the game for about 6 years, but I've never seen such.
by Muszka
Nov 19 2007, 1:42
Topic: Gemma's Fortune topic?
Replies: 41
Views: 7810

The thing I wanted to say wasn't the heroes with that were easy to kill, but the fact that they were neutral. If this was intended, than forgot it. I think I remember them because of their starting troops. My second point is about when at the 4th scenario you are told/suggested (don't remember exact...
by Muszka
Nov 19 2007, 1:09
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Aura bug
Replies: 8
Views: 2089

I think he meant the aura around the hero.
by Muszka
Nov 19 2007, 1:01
Topic: Sylvan town glitch
Replies: 36
Views: 12363

I vote for graphics card too. I've had some similar problems with other games, because of the gcard.
by Muszka
Nov 17 2007, 15:05
Topic: HoMM III: Best level 1 creature
Replies: 112
Views: 28828

I'm pretty sure, that Skeletrons are great with any hero, not just because of their average stats, but mainly because of their number. I won't even upgrade them till I have about 500 of them, and you can't even say, that's an average stack. And if you talk about number/price the skeletron is the bes...
by Muszka
Nov 17 2007, 4:16

I think that 'Best' is one of the subjectivest words. Anyhow I agree partially with JJ's opinion. And if so, there sould be two votes for the best 1st lvl (or any other) : one for the isolated world, and one for the effectivenes, and takeing count of the growt; possible stats, skills, spells of the ...
by Muszka
Nov 16 2007, 20:40
Topic: HoMM II: Best level 6 creature
Replies: 74
Views: 11476

Interesting.
I've read somewhere about that, but I forgot it completly.
by Muszka
Nov 16 2007, 20:23
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Bizarre News
Replies: 2712
Views: 230034

I can already see the headlines:
"Won't be Christmas this year, becaus Santas are revolting."
This is absurd, totally nonesense. What could "ho-ho-ho" possibly mean? Horrifing Howl of Hogs?
by Muszka
Nov 16 2007, 18:59

Mostly agree. How you mean that 0 dragons in the newly built dragon tower? Don't forget, that when Green Tower is built, dragons are already acumulating, and with some luck you can build both red & black tower, but in the worst case in two weeks you have them. Then you already have a quite army....
by Muszka
Nov 16 2007, 12:42

It's somehow a blind opinion. But everybody can have his. And I think there's no reason too argue about it. If you are just as stuborn as me than we'll never settle the Speed vs. Might discussion.
by Muszka
Nov 16 2007, 12:13
Topic: Silly names in HoMMV! ...and alternatives to them!
Replies: 312
Views: 48028

Santa Thunder Handonfire Clause?
It would ruin my good childhood memories. ;|
by Muszka
Nov 16 2007, 12:02

@Darmani. It's true, a Phoenix can kill 1,2, or even more (depending on the greatness of the armies) Black Dragons just because of the first cast. That's rarely such an advantage, what can turn a battle, but after than it's the black dragons turn. That's why is more favorable imo a mass haste, when ...
by Muszka
Nov 16 2007, 2:33

It's true, the skeletron is a fairly good unit, I liked them much more than the Zobies and Wraiths, in fact if I had money I turned them into Skeletron. But the skeletrons real power was in their numbers. How the tavern once said: "there is safety in the numbers, especially if those numbers are in t...
by Muszka
Nov 16 2007, 2:22

If you cast bless, mass slow, dragon slayer, and things like that, you just wasted, your cast, and when the Black Dragon is coming, (and that's the next move, without the three spells I've mentioned) I'll cast a mass slow (suposedly I have) and with that I have the next cast. But all that is just th...
by Muszka
Nov 16 2007, 2:10
Topic: Silly names in HoMMV! ...and alternatives to them!
Replies: 312
Views: 48028

Maybe... I don't remember.
But I got curious, so I'll do some research tomorrow.
by Muszka
Nov 16 2007, 2:02
Forum: News
Topic: The Heroes V Credits Revisited
Replies: 18
Views: 3351

Long long list with many many names...
Interesting to see, that it takes so much time and so many ppl to create something, just for a inept reviewer to disgrace it.
by Muszka
Nov 16 2007, 1:41
Forum: News
Topic: Tribes Review at YouGamers
Replies: 13
Views: 2555

Hmm... If I've said 'piece of art' to the 1UP review (even if it was a comparsion) that, I'm in problem with this one.
I think this is a Review, harsh if needed, understanding with fans, explanatory.
But as PhoenixReborn pointed, mapeditor section missing.
Nothing is perfect... Ehh.
by Muszka
Nov 16 2007, 0:56
Topic: About Campaign.sav and its application
Replies: 1
Views: 924

Very useful info. Thanks.
I wonder, is there any files like that in H3 and/or H4?
by Muszka
Nov 16 2007, 0:43

Sorry. I forgot the Rebirth. But even with that they are still weak. But that's only my experience.

Too respect the topic; In H2, they had no rebirth and the first cast was useless contra Black Dragon except Mirror Image and Mass Haste/Haste

Go to advanced search