Search found 2337 matches

by Muszka
23 Nov 2007, 08:57
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: HOMM fansites!!!
Replies: 8
Views: 3240

It seems a good site, although I can't know that much, because I forgot slavish.
by Muszka
22 Nov 2007, 10:33
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Who wrote the original HIV campaigns storyline?
Replies: 31
Views: 10956

Elwin wrote:if all of axeoth's nations clashed together in a collosal war, who do you think would win?
I vote for Dragons. Yep! Yep!
by Muszka
22 Nov 2007, 10:22
Topic: Gemma's Fortune topic?
Replies: 41
Views: 12148

everytime I play a "mega map" (e.g. Arisen Forces) I always start with a druid and so when I reach level 60+ (those tree of knowledges really accumulate!) I usually have no choice but to pick something useless like summoning or necromancy. That, however, was before I learned of the Equili...
by Muszka
22 Nov 2007, 01:31
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: Buglist
Replies: 99
Views: 102016

I think the Error factor it's logical. Every decizion, has potential error in itself. And WoG has decizions for a lot of things, how you've said, for about 90-95 factor of the game. So takeing those two in accout. It's not so surprising that there are so many bugs. But hey... Let be optimistic. Some...
by Muszka
22 Nov 2007, 00:57
Topic: Inferno Strategy
Replies: 33
Views: 7514

How about 'rich'? :) As for the other question, I believe yes, the answer would be 'no'. But when it comes to the best possible build there aren't many options. No reasonable human player would focus on Battle Dwarves instead of Grand Elves with Rampart, so while the choice may appear to be there, ...
by Muszka
21 Nov 2007, 23:39

I uderstand you. That's the only drawback of diversity. Yet you may never know. H3 is an older game, still they're developing the WoG 3.59. So... hope dies last.
by Muszka
21 Nov 2007, 23:22
Topic: HoMM III: Best level 2 creature
Replies: 67
Views: 23900

The Lizardmen are irrelevant as shooters because they are not really a threat. It's an interesting thing what you've said. Because the they are the Fortress' only shooters, so I won't call them irrelevant. Also with the AB damage boost can shine and win battles for you, they are there at the early ...
by Muszka
21 Nov 2007, 22:54
Topic: Inferno Strategy
Replies: 33
Views: 7514

Hu, hoom this is in so wrong thread. Not all things need to be proven (first is not having any impact on them if they will work or not, and also first it's require time and where it is not... ) Let this thread open for other people, to discussing "Best level 1 creature", shall we? :D you ...
by Muszka
21 Nov 2007, 19:25
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: HOMM fansites!!!
Replies: 8
Views: 3240

Suggestion: "Dragon Cave"
by Muszka
21 Nov 2007, 12:01
Topic: H3:What should be built first under expert difficulty?
Replies: 97
Views: 20007

Interesting. I've read those guides, and they are great for noobs -> mediocre player. Others don't need guieds anyway. So no matter what Banedon says, good work JJ. Congrat. About the topic's question, I say, that on Expert I would go for a shooter (like: marksmen, grand elf, mgremlin, evil eye, mag...
by Muszka
21 Nov 2007, 07:14
Topic: Is anyone interested in new user made Heroes III maps?
Replies: 32
Views: 6624

You may be interested to know that I am currently adding finishing touches to my newest creation, a H3:SoD map called "Dark Elves!". The project has been one of my most ambitious H3 maps ever with a record of 17 months in the making. Unfortunately full time job and also studying at an Uni...
by Muszka
21 Nov 2007, 07:02

I must admit, with such strong heroes, I was very tempted to have the last scenario that way, but with Nature heroes, it's almost impossible - every time you take your eyes off them, they've summoned up something useless like Earth Elementals or Leprachauns. I play Equilibris. There you can disable...
by Muszka
20 Nov 2007, 23:58
Topic: HoMM III: Best level 1 creature
Replies: 113
Views: 45719

Pol wrote:And still it seems that this is the best AI among all Heroes series.
It maybe that the AI in Heroes IV isn't as good as the one in H3, especially on the adv.map, but in combat sometimes can fight fiercly even equal the H3's AI.
by Muszka
20 Nov 2007, 23:46
Topic: Who wrote the original HIV campaigns storyline?
Replies: 31
Views: 10956

8| WoW!! Interesting info.
by Muszka
20 Nov 2007, 23:38

I wonder why it doesn't accept HoMM II (and even HoMM I) maps, though? Is there an etidor for H1? Yes, but only in the second version, the specifically named "For Windows 95" version, which also came with 16 extra maps. That's no problem at all, since Windows XB can run it with the compat...
by Muszka
20 Nov 2007, 22:27

Metathron wrote: I wonder why it doesn't accept HoMM II (and even HoMM I) maps, though?
Is there an etidor for H1?
by Muszka
20 Nov 2007, 22:21
Forum: News
Topic: Another Five for Tribes
Replies: 44
Views: 11456

Actually I don't get one thing. Do you guys play every game alt-tabbing with a manual? Or games aren't enjoyable without them? I never used manual with new games. I like discovering. I find it boring that if a game don't have anything to be discovered. I rather agree with those who state that both t...
by Muszka
20 Nov 2007, 21:43
Topic: HoMM III: Best level 1 creature
Replies: 113
Views: 45719

..I don't exactly understand. Matter by a poke. (if that term doesn't exists I'm hereby proudly introducing it) AI is not able to using 'Sprite Sweep' strategy(suffers losses for nothing, with excp. of cheat combat). From its point, clearly best are CC. I've never said they are not. I like them bes...
by Muszka
20 Nov 2007, 21:31
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: Buglist
Replies: 99
Views: 102016

I have encountered some freeze problems with certain scripts tured on. Namely the Death Chamber script. When I entered it, it started out fine, then after several turns the game froze and then crashed. I have turned the script off since, and now I have no crashes. The Death Chamber script is still ...
by Muszka
20 Nov 2007, 21:18

I like storybased map, but if I'm in lack of time, and want some pounching then a good mulitplayer map is unvaluable.
But I collect any map. So...
You're Welcome.

Go to advanced search