Search found 2337 matches

by Muszka
02 May 2011, 21:09
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: HOMM VI Collector's Edition?
Replies: 60
Views: 33464

It doesn't matter, as Amazon doesn't have a collector's edition (CE). And I have a feeling that until I get out of these borders, the CE will be gone.
by Muszka
30 Apr 2011, 08:50

Game.co.uk does not transport to Romania... but it does to Yemen... and a million other countries all around the world. Nice :disagree: I'll try Amazon... thanks TT EDIT: I tried. It's not collector's edition. After browsing a couple of sites on Google, I realized that there is no way for me to dire...
by Muszka
25 Apr 2011, 04:01
Topic: A question and answer with Marzhin and xhane
Replies: 11
Views: 6681

Blocks100 wrote:Re-launching HOMM without one of its most iconic units is folly. Suggesting it may reappear in some distant expansion really is the worst kind of carrot-dangling that wont appease fans, it just irritates them.
Most true... :disagree:
by Muszka
23 Apr 2011, 03:08

If they'd care... rather.
by Muszka
22 Apr 2011, 19:14

Complex? huh... :disagree:
by Muszka
22 Apr 2011, 02:05

Too bad.... I wouldn't count myself as the oldest heroes fan, but after eleven years spent over various versions of this game, I think it's way beyond addiction, it's something different. I.. and many others would agree I think that it should be available to buy for everyone. And with full content, ...
by Muszka
21 Apr 2011, 18:04

Well I'm not from the states, but in this case I'm definitely not in a country where I can order it from (although I'm from Europe). But if Ubi's version is downloadable only than I don't know if I want it anyhow.
Thanks for the info.
BTW does this UK site transport to other countries as well?
by Muszka
16 Apr 2011, 08:58

Pre-ordered it from Game.co.uk. I'm a sucker :baby: If you order it on UBIshop you get one more extra hero and one more item. But the page doesn't seem to work form me. First I though it only me , but I asked a fried of mine, and he got the same problem. The page redirects to a page which is consta...
by Muszka
19 Mar 2011, 10:32
Topic: Your favourite faction?
Replies: 45
Views: 24693

Is there any option for factions in the upcoming expansions....? Some dungeon maybe... or some asylum... I don't care about the name... Or any Nature? Bah...
by Muszka
19 Mar 2011, 10:27
Topic: Last faction - Sanctuary
Replies: 134
Views: 62301

I think I need a bit of clarification... I agree with you it's dead... but I think BD was the cherry on the top for me... Ubisoft/Nival/Black Hole... they are the same.. at least they are the same guilty. Anyway.. as a boss your are fully responsible for something that you lead, that you own... if y...
by Muszka
16 Mar 2011, 19:59
Topic: Last faction - Sanctuary
Replies: 134
Views: 62301

When I was a kid I hated Ubisoft, if I remember correctly without any logical reason. Now I now why. It's just me or, they really killed black dragons, and most of traditions that were there long before the name Ubisoft existed. From the King's bounty onwards, there were dragons as a playable unit. ...
by Muszka
09 Feb 2011, 22:51
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Formula 1
Replies: 163
Views: 47612

We'll see.. there are always speculation.... I don't think he could win the title, but still I feel sorry for the guy, he was one of the best F1 racers from the mid-east Europe.
by Muszka
09 Feb 2011, 22:47
Topic: The Foreign Language Thread #2
Replies: 1149
Views: 213253

theLuckyDragon wrote:Lol, deja începeţi cu "nu mai e ca pi vremuri"? :rofl:
Ne imbatrinim... de vrei... de nu vrei... inca catva ani... si o sa fie si mai haios... sau si mai ptin haios...

Ah... @TT
Da domle... tu numa aku ai disc. ggl trnslateu'? Hm... of of... mai mai..
by Muszka
17 Dec 2010, 00:00
Forum: News
Topic: Heroes Kingdoms Hits America, Europe
Replies: 5
Views: 3836

Well... I'm not too much into this kind of games, but I gave it a shot... nicely done, but get's slow at times... and I mean the gameplay...
by Muszka
16 Dec 2010, 23:56
Topic: Mysteries (of World but not Web)
Replies: 28
Views: 22145

When was this discovered?
by Muszka
16 Dec 2010, 23:49
Forum: News
Topic: Stronghold Revealed
Replies: 48
Views: 15391

Re: Stronghold Revealed

Harpies have no set appearance, but historically they look very much like that! In the medieval pictures I've seen of them they are all bare chested, at least UBI gave them some modesty :P http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harpy I guess Ubi wouldn't want to lose some money because of an 18+ rated game. ...
by Muszka
16 Dec 2010, 23:40
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: HOMM 4: Might Campaign, it's very hard!
Replies: 15
Views: 17764

My favorite hero remain the thief... Thief is the base class. In order to really excel, they need to become a Ranger (Scouting+Combat) and get the ranged bonuses. But yea, they are awesome in many ways. I prefer Ninjas(Scouting+Death) with Combat. Too bad you need a lot of struggle to avoid getting...
by Muszka
16 Dec 2010, 23:35
Topic: Tech Corner
Replies: 826
Views: 424360

Pol wrote:It will work with XP SP3 and newer.
Should work with SP2 also. Or am I wrong?
by Muszka
16 Dec 2010, 23:29
Topic: In Memoriam...
Replies: 367
Views: 194595

R.I.P. Indeed. I guess the words Pink Panther wake the ominous sound in everyone's ear.
by Muszka
16 Dec 2010, 23:27
Topic: The Foreign Language Thread #2
Replies: 1149
Views: 213253

ThunderTitan wrote:P'aia cu discutile i-au gonit mozii k nu mai lasa threaduri cu discutii contencioase.
Contencioase? Zici de ala pr vremuri cand mai eram si eu pa aci? Cu religia, politica si chestii, sau o mai fost ceva? Oricum au obtinut ce au vrut. Nu mai ii disc. de genu.

Go to advanced search