Search found 66 matches

by Ojcar
04 Jun 2010, 17:37
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: A few newbie questions
Replies: 47
Views: 27027

For me there are some essential basic rules all maps i play have to have: stack experience, commanders, henchmen, 10 skills, neutral creature stacks growing 10% each week, upgradeable town in income and creatures, mithril and mithril upgrades, and creature dwellings and neutral town increasing numbe...
by Ojcar
04 Jun 2010, 12:19
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Good Day on WoW
Replies: 26
Views: 7970

So let me get this straight. You're playing a game where you get be a hero who saves a fantasy world from its enemies, slaying baddies left and right ... and you're bragging because you learned how to fish and cook?!?!? :| Those folks at Blizzard are even smarter than I thought. You dont save anyth...
by Ojcar
03 Jun 2010, 16:34
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Extracting the Minimap
Replies: 8
Views: 3568

In the last version of Wog editor you can save or load minimaps. (Right of the minimap screen)
by Ojcar
01 Jun 2010, 15:25

I didn´t found that pic particularly funny. I never had that bug. Regular heroes maps are my favs. I tend to dislike true Wog maps, as sometimes the way they are played (it´s changed gameplay) is just weird or uninteresting to me (talk about stargate map made by you or 300...), and im a great fan of...
by Ojcar
31 May 2010, 23:54

and Salamandre showing again another exaggerated thing. Sounds incoherent to have that level and still not all skills at 99. Maybe i´ll try that thing one day, but doesn´t seems particularly interesting, looks more like another "lame cheesy" thing to put to the side if you want to enjoy th...
by Ojcar
31 May 2010, 19:42
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Translated HoMM3 Maps
Replies: 55
Views: 80752

Nice contribution, there are maps i have never seen in there; you guys rock doing this. ;)
by Ojcar
30 May 2010, 14:44

Anyone played with Karmic battles enabled? Try it! Ahh, yes, Karmica battles are endless fun! The only thing I sometimes wish for is to have Neutral Unit Bonuses also affect the Karmic battle creatures. That is generally my wish mid-game, because in the beginning I already tend to have a slightly d...
by Ojcar
30 May 2010, 06:54

Im not a deep follower of things like that so ill undoubtly fail at it. Im just more like a more superficial HHMIII maps consumer; not so deep in the fan base to consider that. Personally, i dont think there are misunderstandings, just personal needs. Relativity of enjoyment is the ultimate truth to...
by Ojcar
29 May 2010, 20:50

Ah, i used the tower castle, without conquering one castle that had the grail inside, as it reveals the entire map and that´s not fun at all. What is critical in some hard maps is to know when to retreat no matter if you lose a lot of castles, mines, dwellings, etc. Most times when that non-defeatab...
by Ojcar
29 May 2010, 20:11

No wonder why i have such emeral tower deactivated, 40k hp dragons, lol. not for me as for me it´s "cheesy" "lame", etc etc :devil:. I started played that map (without any of the cheap things mentioned here) and more or less at around month five i first encountered one of these h...
by Ojcar
28 May 2010, 17:00
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Pictures of us
Replies: 419
Views: 118044

It's so hard to shuffle with those plastic wrappers. Enjoy your cards. PLAY with them. Forget about protection... that's only for sex and legal contracts. Nah, can't do that, many cards are rare and would get ruined soon. It's both playing and collecting. if they get damaged they lose value, and ma...
by Ojcar
27 May 2010, 16:22

It is always risky to wogify SOD custom maps. Mostly because WoG will replace some artefacts and objects, and those may have a plot purpose, their replacement making the map unwinable. Anyway, in WoG if you are looking for overpowered wins, just enable the "emerald tower" in WoG options. ...
by Ojcar
27 May 2010, 14:42

. EDIT: PS. the tactic I thought was cheesy in the first place was the growth trick. saying that other person tactic is just "cheesy", without giving further explanations after my effort posting here is insulting; so you propose here you are a newbie and you give yourself the license to c...
by Ojcar
27 May 2010, 03:46

ScarlettP wrote:It's so hard to shuffle with those plastic wrappers. Enjoy your cards. PLAY with them. Forget about protection... that's only for sex and legal contracts.
your avatar talks too much about sex. Are you in need of it?.
by Ojcar
27 May 2010, 03:09

Well, i have to admit Salamander´s response is weird.

first, i have a wog version that only allows stacks of 32768 (more or less, 32 bits) creatures by position (wich version you use salamander?¿).
by Ojcar
27 May 2010, 01:19

How many times you have played this game?¿. In reality, the AI setting is really useless, when a map is previously set in wich the enemy has more than you have; or, wtf, how many maps have you played in wich you get all your resources set to zero because of "cjedhcjdfhvguv", lol, that´s it...
by Ojcar
26 May 2010, 18:59

my tactics cheesy?, man, i regret talking here.
by Ojcar
26 May 2010, 18:47

I concur that diplomacy and leaving creatures just makes it all easy.. but berserk and warfare "cheap tricks"?¿.... warfare just makes useful something that was useless for me particularly. Berserk.... from some perspective it can be seen as cheap. I rarely use it, but sometimes is fun. Ha...
by Ojcar
26 May 2010, 16:11

For me To have expert on elemental magics is essential to win any game you encounter; my order of importance is this one: 1 Earth Magic, because of mass slow and town portal. Mass slow can be used for two things: -having first strike on battle. -Kill enemies from a distance with shooters bfore they ...
by Ojcar
26 May 2010, 14:37

cards without protection sleeves :hoo: ; those dices could be used for life counting purposes maybe.

Go to advanced search