Search found 100 matches

by bkknight2602
08 Oct 2013, 21:49
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Programming Skeleton Archers
Replies: 7
Views: 7429

The function is used for all new hires. I don't know what you mean by "main Necromancy code" On another side note, have you or anyone else ever coded a combat? I have tried but I keep getting error message when code is compiled at the start of any map that the particular code doesn't exist...
by bkknight2602
06 Oct 2013, 18:38

I'm trying to program the skill for Necro heroes. The code I have looks like this, but doesn't work for Skeleton Archers. I have even tried, as you will in the code, adding 61, which is the ID for PERK_Skeleton_ARCHERS in the editor documentation. function TestMe() playernames = GetPlayerHeroes(1); ...
by bkknight2602
06 Oct 2013, 00:56

Programming Skeleton Archers

I have tried to program the skill skeleton achers with lua.

I have tried:
SKILL_SKELETON_ARCHERS
SKILL_Skeleton_ARCHERS
SKILL_RAISE_ARCHERS
PERK_SKELETON_ARCHERS
PERK_Skeleton_ARCHERS
PERK_RAISE_ARCHERS

None of these has worked. Has anyone programmed the skill If so what is the correct phrase?
by bkknight2602
28 Jan 2013, 03:42
Topic: Bug in H5?
Replies: 2
Views: 2975

Bug in H5?

Recently I had to re-format the hard drive and re-install Win 7. Once I got everything up and running and installed TOTE and patch 3.1. I went to a map and began playing. Using the console I was unable to add ABSOLUTE_WIZARDY to wizards or ABSOLUTE_CHAINS to warlocks. I hadn't noticed if others were...
by bkknight2602
11 Jan 2013, 21:38
Topic: People who need a legal way to play without CD
Views: 10075

Maybe I'm missing something, but H5 is on "DVD" and I don't need it in the drive to play. At ToE is. I have a similar comment. Recently my Win 7 op sys became unstable and I had to do a complete installation, backing up all my files including the program files onto an external hdd. While ...
by bkknight2602
30 Oct 2012, 21:59
Forum: Articles
Topic: Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Inferno - In the Forests of the N
Replies: 9
Views: 8298

Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Inferno - In the Forests of the N

Well I didn't get Xana, perhaps that is because I have Veyer. Another good item to put in the walkthrough, is that Akasha' Gost is the fianl heroes to clean out, one of the objecties.
by bkknight2602
20 Oct 2012, 03:57
Forum: News
Topic: Patch 1.8
Replies: 9
Views: 6478

Patch 1.8

They suggested to set the texture to high and see if that helps the checkerboarding. In my case it did, so I would sugest you try it.
by bkknight2602
14 Oct 2012, 03:49
Topic: Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Necropolis - The Spider's Stratag
Replies: 20
Views: 14781

Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Necropolis - The Spider's Stratag

I did come see where the Tear was located, thanks.
Edited on Sat, Oct 13 2012, 23:51 by bkknight2602
by bkknight2602
14 Oct 2012, 03:47
Topic: Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Necropolis - The Spider's Stratag
Replies: 20
Views: 14781

Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Necropolis - The Spider's Stratag

There are only three locations for the four pieces of moon fragments. I got my first from one of the towns, don't remember which, but is the fourth piece underground?
by bkknight2602
11 Oct 2012, 22:05
Topic: Playing (or inability to play) on lap top
Replies: 12
Views: 9695

Ok, I'll reset to lowest settings and give it a try. Any idea of a when new update? Thanks again No, there's unconfirmed patch 1.8. ;) I recieved this from Ubisoft today: Most of the customers who had the same problem with the game fixed the issue by changing the texture quality of the game. By cha...
by bkknight2602
03 Oct 2012, 23:50
Topic: so none of you got this massage?
Replies: 10
Views: 8040

I noticed the behavior, contacted Ubisoft and they gave me "we don't support lap tops" version of excuses. They did indicate updating drviers MIGHT help. I un-installed and re-installed but that did not help either. For the befit of any that have had this behavior: Uninstall the game and d...
by bkknight2602
02 Oct 2012, 13:00

That is exactly what I see. I don't know how to roll back drivers and don't want to pay the tech service for that effort, so I'll wait for another patch.
I agree with your analysis of the game, it isn't up to par with V for sure.
by bkknight2602
01 Oct 2012, 11:34

Thanks
by bkknight2602
01 Oct 2012, 10:18

I see that patches are available to down load. Two questions come to mind: 1. Western Europe version then a same digital digital--What is the difference and which was down loaded by the updater? 2. Would it be possible to down load the previous patches and apply them to the game that has already had...
by bkknight2602
30 Sep 2012, 18:01

Ok, I'll reset to lowest settings and give it a try.
Any idea of a when new update?
Thanks again
by bkknight2602
30 Sep 2012, 14:38

Gak another small problem with the video. When the hero enters into a town many times all that is viewed is a bunch of grey and white rectangles. The sub screens are displayed correctly, not the "back ground" Also some of the vegitation are a myriad of colors that flicker. The video card i...
by bkknight2602
29 Sep 2012, 23:12

Thanks for taking the time and effort to respond. I guess I didn't describe the error message: After selecting go to game the little pop up with the VI logo on it appeared (as usual) with a smller circle going around and around. That is as far as the game got since Windows responded that the program...
by bkknight2602
29 Sep 2012, 18:29

Playing (or inability to play) on lap top

I installed the game about 2 weeks ago and played fine for about a week. I think that the last day I played Win came through with and update (not 100% sure), anyway the next day the game will not load. I get an error message that the pogram has stopped working and windows attempts to find a reason (...
by bkknight2602
29 Jul 2012, 12:54
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: [H5 EDITOR] Troubleshooting topic
Replies: 579
Views: 221663

New coding question

I have a map in which the player has several faction choices, as with most games. I tried to tweak the game a bit by selecting a certain town and using the fllowing code (piece) to transform the town to the selected faction and then to transfer ownership to the selected faction. Here are the bits th...
by bkknight2602
03 Nov 2011, 00:29
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: [H5 EDITOR] Troubleshooting topic
Replies: 579
Views: 221663

Another coding issue

Ok, here is another coding issue. I have some code relating to a TRIGGER_OBJECT_TOUCH and it can be visited many times, the code works great, but I want to write into the code that any hero may only visit it once per week (like a stable or fountain). playernames = GetPlayerHeroes(numhumanplayer);--n...

Go to advanced search