Search found 304 matches

by Rune_Caster
18 Sep 2011, 09:38
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM3- Isles of Terra modding progress
Replies: 29
Views: 22054

RuneCaster, I've never noticed that in Xeen, but I think you're right, too... I don't think I've ever gotten a Diamond Crossbow (for example) either. I'm sure it's possible to mod that, but it would take some digging into the code. I can't recall whether I've received one in MM3 or not. Clouds of X...
by Rune_Caster
17 Sep 2011, 23:31
Topic: MM3- Isles of Terra modding progress
Views: 22054

I have a question about WoX and possibly MM3 too... I know that Bows do not spawn at Sapphire, Diamond and Obsidian loot levels. And I have always wondered if it might be possible to mod the part that selects what items are available at Gold to Obsidian and Obsidian loot levels. The other question i...
by Rune_Caster
16 Sep 2011, 08:24
Topic: Some MM4/5 Questions
Views: 7882

Is it possible to mod Might and Magic 4/5 to remove...

I have always wondered if it might be possible to remove Metal enchantments from Accessories and remove Attributes from Weapons and Armor (possibly replacing them with more chances to get higher Metal enchantments/Attribute Enchantments and/or adding a few more Element enchantments for those element...
by Rune_Caster
16 Sep 2011, 08:17
Topic: Favorite thing to say to the magic mirror in World of Xeen?
Replies: 6
Views: 5163

tolich wrote:GreatEmerald: there was Acid Pond in the King's Bounty. Oops, that was Pond of Peril (from MM1). Fail again. There was the Pit of Peril. Blasted memory.
Yes yes... let us know when you get your facts stright... lol
by Rune_Caster
15 Sep 2011, 22:12

I lost it

Saying I lost it to the Seer doesn't give you a Xeen Slayer Sword in Might and Magic 6... Although the only time you need more then one Xeen Slayer Sword is when you goto the Dungeon of Death that has a floor full of Xeen monsters lol For people who want to cheat a lil use Count Du Money to get the ...
by Rune_Caster
15 Sep 2011, 13:38

Here are most of the mirror locations...
by Rune_Caster
14 Sep 2011, 15:37

Enchant Item in MM4 - 5

Is it just me or does Enchant Items effectiveness increase after you have used the spell several times enchanting equipment...

Most I remember getting though is Emerald equipment from it, but I wonder can you get Diamond or Obsidian rank equipment using it over and over?
by Rune_Caster
14 Sep 2011, 02:12
Topic: Swapping Discs in World of Xeen (DosBox)
Replies: 13
Views: 7124

Well I found a new way to run World of Xeen in dosbox by copying both disks into MDX files using image software such as Daemon tools lite then mounting it into a virtual drive then having D-Fend or D-Fend Reloaded include Low-level CDROM access and MSCDEX, digital audio extraction used for CD audio ...
by Rune_Caster
13 Sep 2011, 18:39

I wonder if anyone has started a topic on how things work in the earlier Might and Magic games... like how random items are generated etc...

What causes enemies to act twice when items are used outside of combat and why top tier bows do not spawn at all. (Obsidian bows mostly)
by Rune_Caster
13 Sep 2011, 17:44

Favorite thing to say to the magic mirror in World of Xeen?

Shangri-la - The underground city deep inside the Volcano Cave
Count Du Money - A treasure vault in the Dragon's Cave
Lord Xeen - Lord Xeen himself and Xeen's Pet.
I lost it - Get Xeen Slayer Sword
Showtime - See Clouds ending
Genesis - See World of Xeen ending
Forbidden Zone - ???
by Rune_Caster
22 Aug 2011, 00:53
Topic: Might and Magic 6 on windows 7
Replies: 31
Views: 26867

Re: ???

Yes, almost any change of my patch can be disabled. Add this to mm6.ini: [Disable] Hook33=1 Also what is a Item editor?? MM6View/MM7View/... So it is possible to disable the error you get when you try and use a scroll on a character that is not active, and have scrolls work like potions anyone can ...
by Rune_Caster
20 Aug 2011, 04:17
Topic: Might and Magic 6 on windows 7
Replies: 31
Views: 26867

Re: I really need help Please

I have a burnt copy of MM6 and a computer with windows 7. It downloaded properly and will let me play with no problems with the video or the images, however anytime I use a scroll like the fireball or cold beam I had it disappears and never comes back. I tried to reload the game, I tried to exit it...
by Rune_Caster
17 Aug 2011, 13:43
Topic: MM6 regenerating items not workin?
Replies: 4
Views: 2103

Have you tried patching it with grayface's patch?
by Rune_Caster
31 Jul 2011, 18:52
Topic: MM7 Alternate Light Ending
Replies: 7
Views: 3580

*spoiler*
Strange I thought Corak blew himself up at the end of Might and Magic V (Darkside of Xeen) trying to take out Alamar (Sheltem)
by Rune_Caster
31 Jul 2011, 18:42
Topic: GrayFace MM6 Patch v2.5.7 [Mar 4, 2022]
Replies: 613
Views: 412183

Well considering I already cleared Agar's Laboratory It will be fixed soon enough...
by Rune_Caster
30 Jul 2011, 09:27

GreatEmerald wrote:What room are you talking about?
This Room
by Rune_Caster
30 Jul 2011, 03:08

Agar's Laboratory

After the first down elevator the Room on the left side with the Flying Eyes, Terrible Eyes and Maddening Eyes that appear under the floor after you press the button in the room. Very buggy, game crashes after loading the game 3 times in the area of the room, reloading several times then entering th...
by Rune_Caster
29 Jul 2011, 10:50

Strange all the Energy Drakes re-spawned in Kriegspire after I exited the Caves of the Dragon Riders. But none of the chests in the region respawned and only the Energy Drakes respawned. It is only March 28 1165 and it should take 8 months for the area to re-spawn. (the Energy Drakes to the North ar...
by Rune_Caster
26 Jul 2011, 20:22
Topic: MM6 problem with experience
Views: 2640

Sergey Rozhenko aka GrayFace Homepage

Try the Patch for the other localized versions of the game under Might and Magic 6...
by Rune_Caster
26 Jul 2011, 12:34
Topic: MM6 problem with experience
Views: 2640

Are you using grayface's patch after you have installed the offical patches?

Go to advanced search