Happy Monday everyone!
by TheCoolinator
22 Mar 2010, 17:57
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: mm6: Druid vs Cleric?
Replies: 58
Views: 23785

Sure Valla wrote:
TheCoolinator wrote:So I guess the only point to having a Druid would be to get GM Nature & Earth spells? ;|
Alchemy and Earth spells in mm7, yes
What's the point of Alchemy if you can cast a spell buff ? I would rather just cast a spell instead of foraging for raw materials all over the place.
by TheCoolinator
22 Mar 2010, 17:52
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes 4 Hero weapon toggle
Replies: 6
Views: 2444

Oh OK,

I was just wondering because when I started to play the Stronghold campaign in HOMM4 my warrior would be kicking people when he had both the bow and axe equipped at close range instead of automatically using his axe.
by TheCoolinator
22 Mar 2010, 17:42
Topic: Heroes 4 multiplayer waiting times
Replies: 3
Views: 2271

I usually played the game via TCP/IP with one of the players' computers as server. I also tried playing via GameSpy -- with the exact same result: On any map larger than "M", the data transfer after ending a turn can take a minute or more. Your response sounds like you have not experience...
by TheCoolinator
22 Mar 2010, 17:41
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Say something about the person above you!
Replies: 557
Views: 137340

Wants a Guinea Pig.
by TheCoolinator
22 Mar 2010, 17:39

So I guess the only point to having a Druid would be to get GM Nature & Earth spells? ;|
by TheCoolinator
22 Mar 2010, 17:36
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Warcraft IV
Replies: 14
Views: 6925

Regardless of whether or not they're making it, it'll still take at least 4 years or so before the game will be on the market. After all, this is Blizzard we're talking about. Also, nice "Ninja Master's" avatar, Coolinator. Yep, and thanks! :D Ninja Master's is a very underrated fightings...
by TheCoolinator
22 Mar 2010, 17:30
Topic: Might and Magic Fan!
Replies: 36
Views: 8442

I think an upgraded M&M for consoles and PC's would work but is UbiSoft willing to take the chance? I don't think they are even with the success of HOMM5.
by TheCoolinator
19 Mar 2010, 17:23
Topic: Say something about the person above you!
Replies: 557
Views: 137340

^ Very well placed emoticon!
by TheCoolinator
19 Mar 2010, 17:22
Topic: Heroes 4 Hero weapon toggle
Replies: 6
Views: 2444

Heroes 4 Hero weapon toggle

When using a hero that has both Melee and Range skills how can I toggle between each weapon during a battle? And is it even necessary to do so?
by TheCoolinator
19 Mar 2010, 17:16
Topic: Favorite character class overall in M&M
Replies: 18
Views: 5496

The only you do to become Hunter is meet one person. You're not even to return to quest giver to complete it. (Yes, it even easier than the Knight's first promo from MM VI.) The second promo is to bring one thing from guarded place (easy), or to collect enough Bounty (even easier). Thanks for refre...
by TheCoolinator
19 Mar 2010, 17:13

I'm sure I'll catch flak for saying this, but Might & Magic needs to stay dead as an RPG series. The reason I'm saying this is due to the fact that nobody has a budget besides Bethesda or possibly Stardock to take the time to make a return worth the effort. The emphasis is now on very high end ...
by TheCoolinator
19 Mar 2010, 14:19
Topic: Talk about the weather
Replies: 928
Views: 239823

It went from snowing to warm weather here in a 2 week time span. Really weird but at least we got a taste of winter this year.
by TheCoolinator
19 Mar 2010, 14:16

I think I had a ranger once in MM7.....They can be upgraded out of Knight class, right? No, Ranger is Ranger. Gets promoted to Hunter very quickly. Ok, It's all coming back now. The Ranger promotion quest is one of the easiest in the game, right? I want to say it's a delivery quest but I'm not sure.
by TheCoolinator
19 Mar 2010, 13:57

I never played a Druid before. The issue was that their spells didn't really peak my interest and I already had water magic with my mage.
by TheCoolinator
19 Mar 2010, 13:53
Topic: Randomness - vol. IV
Replies: 1766
Views: 576280

Kalah wrote:It's been a haaaard week's niiight. And I've been workiiiing like a doooog ... :tired:
I'm so happy it's friday. This week started off fast but grinded to a halt by Wednesday. :(
by TheCoolinator
19 Mar 2010, 13:51

tolich wrote:The Ranger in MM3-5, and in MM7. Though he cannot master much skills, he is the class with the maximum degree of freedom.
I think I had a ranger once in MM7.....They can be upgraded out of Knight class, right?
by TheCoolinator
19 Mar 2010, 13:45

I think that quote has been misinterpreted. What they said was : if we ever do a new Might & Magic RPG, we won't call it "Might & Magic X" but rather "Might & Magic - <insert subtitle here>". I sincerely doubt Ubisoft would have bought the M&M licence, one of the...
by TheCoolinator
18 Mar 2010, 19:32

arturchix wrote:Maybe, but the future of the project looks very grim.

Check this topic for other projects - viewtopic.php?t=10622
Wow, I didn't know there was so many going on :proud: . Thanks for the update
by TheCoolinator
18 Mar 2010, 19:24

It was a toss up between Cleric and Paladins but in the end I choose Cleric. Without them I probably wouldn't have gotten through many of the situations I came across.

Cure Disease / Poison for the win.

Go to advanced search