Search found 125 matches

by overall
13 Mar 2010, 01:11
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Randomness - vol. IV
Replies: 1764
Views: 558412

ooh your mightyness you have arrived from long salad hunt... we are terrible sorry we didnt know your taste of more experience women. we will immediately throw those girls in to endless pit of snakes. Unfortunately in our woods we have only Eskimo womens as you may know they might stink bit they are...
by overall
07 Mar 2010, 23:44

yes i see... i havent been much reading mighty hamsters identity that Necrophilia can be easily cure whit some local priest but that sombrero hat fetish is going to be hard one. hmmm... i try PM him to ask this guide... well i need to hit back to woods but if i dont heard from him could you give thi...
by overall
07 Mar 2010, 15:54

Hi all nice fire you guys got here mind if i join for moment. hmmm... anyone seen this guy lately? => http://www.celestialheavens.com/forums/images/avatars/953771220496b520a846c2.gif in our woods we worship him like god and we bring fruits and naked virgin girls to his altar. But anyways he write on...
by overall
16 Feb 2010, 12:49
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: H3 SoD XL map looking testplayer...
Replies: 3
Views: 3520

Interesting, nice and original layout. I would put a (little) story in, as most players consider that when is not a single word, the mapmaker rushed the thing. Which is obviously not the case. **Note: you love the faeries rings and mushrooms, are you? :D i like orginal and realistic looking maps......
by overall
15 Feb 2010, 19:59
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: H3 SoD XL map looking testplayer...
Replies: 3
Views: 3520

H3 SoD XL map looking testplayer...

Map Name: Bath of Time Author: Overall E-mail Address: overall88@yahoo.com Version: 0.83 Map Type: Singleplayer, Human/CPU Players Map Size: Extra-Large, with Underground Game Version: H3 SoD 3.0.0 Language: English (bad english) special Win: Defeat all enemies Special Loss: Lose all your towns and ...

Go to advanced search