Search found 71 matches

by Jymbob
21 Feb 2010, 14:58
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Winning Certificates!
Replies: 54
Views: 18305

I have to start TCC soonly, I dont know why I haven't played it yet. I only did it 15 minuts and I Cant call that 'played' I only gave it 15 minutes aswell. It turns out I rather want to play the standard MM7 I know in and out. But I play it with odd classes, like atm all druids (I dont dare going ...
by Jymbob
19 Feb 2010, 13:14
Topic: Blasters screw up the game!
Replies: 51
Views: 18791

You need to be real hardcore to play through MM1.
The game is about 100 years old and it shows.
by Jymbob
17 Feb 2010, 10:34
Topic: You knew it was coming... favorite M&M game!
Replies: 60
Views: 21340

I voted MMII. I think that since so many here like VI and VII best this board must be full of youngsters :) Well, I'm 44 and have played them all, and I have to say I still find MM7 to be the best of them. I do remember though, that specially MM3 was kinda mindblowing, for its time at least and it ...
by Jymbob
16 Feb 2010, 17:53
Topic: MM6 Ancient weapons
Replies: 16
Views: 17268

I'm surely not the only one who tried those ancient weapon stuff one time in both mm6 and mm7 and then never again. They are great I know, and follows the history behind it all, but they also kinda ruin the end game for me, too overpowered (as they should be) and no way my knights who has spend thei...
by Jymbob
16 Feb 2010, 17:36
Topic: MM7 - mods?
Replies: 5
Views: 5676

But there are more mods, projects you might want to check, take a look here! Yeah, just saw it, maybe I should had looked closer at all the treads before asking ;| Anyway, I just played a good hour with this mm7-mod and so far it works great. Was kinda odd to suddently see goblins on a isle I have ...
by Jymbob
16 Feb 2010, 12:42

ok, I´ll try it when I get home from work.
and thx. for fast reply.
by Jymbob
16 Feb 2010, 10:02

MM7 - mods?

And so, after a break of 7 years, I have started to play MM7 again.
Was wondering if in the meantime some mods (like this chaos-thingie for MM6) were developed for MM7?
If not I'll dust my MM6 off and start that soon and d/load Big Daddy's project.
by Jymbob
30 Jan 2010, 08:07
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: Legendary maps - what is the secret? :)
Replies: 55
Views: 27562

Well, even though I take 10 minutes a turn, with fighting, running, buying and selling, the AI is suppose to do all that in quick modes, its still very long for me to just sit and look at colored bars for 10 minutes. Anyway, I agree it can be very fulfilling to make ones own maps, These months I'm w...
by Jymbob
29 Jan 2010, 09:02

This is an interesting thread, could someone plz tell some H5-maps which are just good designed like Elysium ? thx :) Well, maybe this forum is more or less dead afterall :( I tried the Elysium, good designed but after a while the AI took way to long on its turns IMO. I hate waiting 5 mins between ...
by Jymbob
28 Jan 2010, 09:44
Forum: News
Topic: Might and Magic Contest
Replies: 29
Views: 11024

Might and Magic Contest

Easy, yeah, but still, brings back good memories. Must have ended M&M6 and 7 more than hundred times together (never liked 8 and 9). When I finished 7 with just playing 1 knight all the way I finally re-installed M&M, must have been 8 years ago or so, maybe its time for another go at M&M...
by Jymbob
25 Jan 2010, 12:19

Hello all Amazing to see this forum still is somewhat alife. I'm an veteran player of Heroes, must have spend well over 100 hours just on HoMM3. I had to make an agreement with my wife not to buy HoMM5 when it came out. But this christmas she bought the gold edition for me (I must have done somethin...

Go to advanced search