Search found 71 matches

by Jymbob
Mar 21 2010, 14:52
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM7 Party for newbie
Replies: 14
Views: 5008

The default party is the best for a newbie/casual player. Knight will be your tank, thief will disarm chests, cleric for protection magic and sorcerer for offensive/transport magic. So true, prolly the easiest combo there is. Palladin shine with their divine magic, but when you already got the GM i...
by Jymbob
Mar 18 2010, 11:24
Topic: mm6: Druid vs Cleric?
Replies: 58
Views: 15279

I always do the thief MM7 quest asap also. But really I'm starting not to see the point of getting the promotions fast, since I believe the thief gets all the extra HP (and SP) anyway as soon as he get the promotion. Hmm,,seems like we are slightly drifting away from the intented subject of the trea...
by Jymbob
Mar 18 2010, 11:20
Topic: Favorite character class overall in M&M
Replies: 18
Views: 3136

voted thief
they dodge, they stab, they are fast and agile, I really like there style.
by Jymbob
Mar 16 2010, 16:00
Topic: mm6: Druid vs Cleric?
Replies: 58
Views: 15279

And MM7 druids, the final promotion (dark side, warlock) is the hardest and most annoying promotion in the game by far My team of 4 warlock-wanna-bees made it through the tunnels to Eeofol, but the dragons/titans are tough nutters and I had to run for it and take the portal back to Harmondale. I'm ...
by Jymbob
Mar 10 2010, 11:49
Topic: Knight v. Monk
Replies: 25
Views: 4048

Monk is way better, Merchant, disarm trap, stealing, ID item, alchemy and perception is all useless. You only need them in mm6 or mm8. But Thief is harder, and a other playing style. So its both fun! I guess it depends on playstyle, if you multiloot a couple of dragons you dont need merchant, disar...
by Jymbob
Mar 1 2010, 20:53
Topic: MM7-paladins
Replies: 6
Views: 2340

Yeah, with healing and Master regeneration I guess I would prefer sword over shield aswell, thanx for the input all :)
by Jymbob
Mar 1 2010, 15:46

Looks like Justice, Puck and Yoruba, sweet set :)
by Jymbob
Mar 1 2010, 14:47

MM7-paladins

I was wondering if anyone has tried going GM mace + M Sword, instead of
GM Mace + GM Shield? With M Platearmor paladins seems to have enough AC as it is, but is the added DMG worth the loss of AC?
by Jymbob
Mar 1 2010, 11:16
Topic: Knight v. Monk
Replies: 25
Views: 4048

If we are comparing monk to thief now, I would take thief anyday surely. Thieves get better: Merchant, disarm trap, stealing, ID item, alchemy and perception, all skills I find very usefull. Monks are slightly better in Learning and Body building, yeah :( Daggers are as fast as unarmed and can have ...
by Jymbob
Mar 1 2010, 11:03
Topic: Some aspects of gameplay: Recovery Time, Dual Weapons
Replies: 33
Views: 10121

The question was about skills, not statistics :D Ahh, sorry, well: all are lvl 54 now and I just reached Eeofol. All has 21 in Grand Axe (21% for halfing enemies AC on each :) ) 2 has 10 in Expert Dagger (that was a mistake, they do lower dmg with minoaxe+uberdagger, than a headsman twohander axe, ...
by Jymbob
Feb 28 2010, 11:31

How are you spreading the skills among the 4 of them? All 4 gets almost the same at creating them: 30 in might and speed 7 in intelligence and personallity and luck (luck gets to 11 for each at the emerald well) 11 in accuracy 2x11 and 2x10 in endurance When I see a barrel its mostly random who get...
by Jymbob
Feb 28 2010, 8:29

Well, for the ranger party I just picked the 4 goblins, cause I knew I wanted 30 in speed at the beginning. I havent noticed that the girls or men have been attacked more than the other anywhere so far and I have just killed Tolberti so I'm almost done with them. I could have used that elven chain m...
by Jymbob
Feb 27 2010, 11:11

If your Ranger is supposed to open chests, it could be wise to master his Leather instead of Chain Mail, cause Hareck's Leather will be your best friend. If you find Splitter, sell it immediately! And don't say I haven't warned you! Better search Ghoulsbane or Amuck. With the new ability to harden ...
by Jymbob
Feb 27 2010, 8:25

(the one at the left, as he'll be attacked more often) Are you sure? I'm also puzzled by that statement and dont think its true. But if I create a party of 2xknights, 1xcleric, 1xsorcere, for some odd reason I always place them: K/C/S/K, it just seems more protective :) Anyway with that party if yo...
by Jymbob
Feb 26 2010, 22:51

The 4xranger is actually the last run-through with 4 of the same class going light path, after that I'll try them all going dark path. I was saving the rangers to the last cause I knew I was going to hate them. When going dark, I'll prolly do the druids as last though. Right now I cannot imagen doin...
by Jymbob
Feb 26 2010, 9:46

I'm playing with four rangers atm. Are you kidding me the recovery time is high using axe and wearing chainmails. I dont want to get it even higher using a shield and the minotaur one hand axe seems almost as good as the headmands two-hander axe, so again I'm looking at the possibility to wield a da...
by Jymbob
Feb 23 2010, 18:51

Re: Some aspects of gameplay: Recovery Time, Dual Weapons

Unarmed combat: If you have Unarmed skill, recovery time will be the same as that of Dagger = 60. If you don't, recovery time will be the same as that of Staff = 100. What if the monk has GM in both unarmed and staff and use staff, what recovery time are we looking at then? And for an archer with M...
by Jymbob
Feb 22 2010, 10:20
Topic: Ranged combat advantage
Replies: 13
Views: 3104

Re: Ranged combat advantage

It's a single player game, so the only cheating you can do is whatever you yourself think is cheating. I have recently returned to MM after playing neverwinternight online for 6 years, and this is the real difference. Make up your own rules, you are only cheating or not cheating yourself, others ca...
by Jymbob
Feb 22 2010, 10:12

Re: Some aspects of gameplay: Recovery Time, Dual Weapons

So - blasters are the most quickly and useful weapons? I completed both original MM6-7 without using blasters with 1-st level group. And about Your numbers of recovery time - there are several items (of Recovery, of Darkness...) - they must increase weapon speed, or I mistaked? Sorry - you may noti...
by Jymbob
Feb 21 2010, 15:09

When dual wielding two weapons, lets say two daggers.
Do we get extra damage from both of them from for instance fire aura?
Or just from the right, or from the left?

Go to advanced search