Search found 71 matches

by Jymbob
31 Jan 2012, 17:28
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Looking for great homm3 solo maps
Replies: 12
Views: 30749

I'm not agree that Pride's maps are the best. I played them all, good maps, but very easy to any advanced player. Try to play really difficult map such as Unleashing the Bloodthirsty or similar - you must support me. If memory serves: unleasing the bloodthirsty is the map where you start with the b...
by Jymbob
11 Jan 2012, 19:22
Topic: HoMM IV - A Wind of Thorns
Replies: 19
Views: 9817

Yay, I made it now. I think maybe my mistake was to clean things and go north too soon. To speed things up I only used genies and harpies with the sisters. But once I got up and got noticed by my enemies they started to come down to me. So I reloaded and took it much slower and waited going north un...
by Jymbob
09 Jan 2012, 20:47

Thx for the hints, I made a "last" attemp at map 4: On week 5 Chataya was visited first by a lvl 24 summoner with a band of phoenixes, scores of elfs and fire elements, dozens of sprites, wolfs and griffins. Chataya had: 45 genies, 375 halflings, 100 golems, 116 imps, 11 vampires and 7 bon...
by Jymbob
08 Jan 2012, 15:10

Re: HoMM IV - A Wind of Thorns

- life magic is key if you focus on hero preservation I am able to combine the two sisters in map 4, one have light and water magic the other combat and tactics. A strong combo I think. - upon enlisting the 2 secondary heroes in map 4, choosing the same magic for them as your primary heroes have, y...
by Jymbob
08 Jan 2012, 08:48

HoMM IV - A Wind of Thorns

You all seem to love this campaign. I have tried it over and over many times by now but just cant seem to get through the fourth map even on the easiest diffeculty. Could I get some hints on what to pick in map 2-3? (skills, artifacts maybe) On map 4 I stand with all the extra Nagas, golems and half...
by Jymbob
07 Jan 2012, 09:05
Topic: Looking for great homm3 solo maps
Replies: 12
Views: 30749

A late responce but still: In my opinion the greatest solo player maps ever made is the three pride maps by Jason Russel (Angelic, Titan and Devils pride). They are old and made for RoE (they can bug if played with SoD due to wierd artifacts). I tip my hat and bow deeply to the creater of those wond...
by Jymbob
29 Dec 2011, 12:29
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: In Regards to Maps
Replies: 16
Views: 20985

There are minor things that could be better surely, for example you risk meeting the warlock with his 1000 minotaurs, thats alot at a map this size.
I always play the game in window-mode so I can do other things at the pc while its the npc's turns..
by Jymbob
25 Dec 2011, 08:14
Topic: In Regards to Maps
Views: 20985

Sorry to drag this old thread at top but just wanted to thanks the scribter of BK-School. Its at my top-3 list of HoMMV maps. I have played it with every possible faction and at most diffecult levels (not won them all though). In short: Its a fantastic map and me and my wife have spent so many great...
by Jymbob
15 Dec 2011, 19:04
Topic: Your favourite faction?
Replies: 28
Views: 14215

Necro all the way.
Not for the vamps, but I really like Kaspar and his first tent, the resurrection it provides combined with raise dead and the ability to get more undeads after a battle is just uber IMO..
by Jymbob
01 Aug 2010, 11:32
Topic: 50 of the best custom made homm3 maps-download them all in 1
Views: 37956

This tread may help you getting most if not all those maps, it did wonders to me at least :)

viewtopic.php?t=11202
by Jymbob
30 Jul 2010, 16:11
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: H3-campaign
Replies: 4
Views: 3554

Yes, but that didnt do the trick. Maybe it because I'm using the H3 complete atm, it might be different if I dig out my old SoD disc and try again.
by Jymbob
30 Jul 2010, 13:34

Using the campaign editor will not allow me to import the regular maps, the size or something isnt right.
What I simply want is to take an old map I made long time ago and transfer it into a campaign, so I dont have to make the map all over again, saving me weeks..
by Jymbob
30 Jul 2010, 09:20

H3-campaign

Is there anyway to make a regular H3 map (RoE) into H3 campaign maps (SoD)?
by Jymbob
20 Jul 2010, 06:21
Topic: Heroes III. RoE
Views: 7950

ok, thx, got them now. It was the joining the group I needed, I'm not familiar with the Yahoo thingie, anyway, got the maps and a couple of others I remembered to be good, thx again :)
by Jymbob
19 Jul 2010, 21:30

Thx for the fast reply. Its almost midnight here and I have had a long day, so maybe I'm too tired for this, but clicking on your link takes me to another tread here, clicking on "maps A-L" takes me to yet another forum it seems. In that forum theres over 200 treads but to me its not clear...
by Jymbob
19 Jul 2010, 19:39

Heroes III. RoE

I'm looking for the three "Pride" maps, made by Jason Russel. This site offers Angelic Pride, but not even a google search gives me a hint to where I can find the two others, any idears? //And yes, I just installed my old H3 game after a 10 year break, from back then I seem to remember: No...
by Jymbob
02 May 2010, 08:13
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM7 - playing the Light path (spoilers included)
Views: 11402

Just a reply on the Learning issues in MM7. As said the teams above did what was needed to compleate the game + the did most of the extra quests, and they ended up with 61-64 levels. I just finished a team of Cleric/archer/archer/archer, going Light. I did all quests possible and killed every single...
by Jymbob
01 May 2010, 18:10
Topic: MM7-artifacts/relics
Replies: 13
Views: 18029

ok, well, I tried to sell some of the artifacts, but then they can be found again, odd. Anyway now we are on the subject: In MM7, which chests include artifacts/relics: 1 in Chankles labertory 1 in Devils Lair 1 in Dark Temple (allthough not always I think) 2 in Obelisk flower/chest Hmm, cant think ...
by Jymbob
01 May 2010, 09:30
Topic: MM7-artifacts/relics
Replies: 13
Views: 18029

MM7-artifacts/relics

I was going toying with an old MM7 savegame I found. Apperently this savegame is from Eeofel and made just after all the titans-dragons and devils are killed (my party consists of 3xcleric and one sorcerer, evil so I suspect I amargeddoned them all down, dunno). Anyway: When picking up corpses of dr...
by Jymbob
01 May 2010, 09:22
Topic: MM6: Favorite melee weapons to give your Druid
Replies: 21
Views: 11658

Voted two daggers, its all about play style I guess, and about what team mates the druid got. most of your damage will come from heroism+might boosts, not the dagger damage itself (which is always the case with the weapon you hold in the left hand) Maybe thats the case in MM6, but not in MM7 where y...

Go to advanced search