Search found 1535 matches

by Akul
03 Jun 2008, 19:29
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Disciples 3
Replies: 414
Views: 149259

Another movie (subtitles in English included) and some Q&A's under this link: http://elveone.gametrailers.com/gamepad/index.php?action=viewblog&id=307204 there are few interesting thingies in the mov like how one turn takes few hours rather then an day which includes day and night element in...
by Akul
02 Jun 2008, 15:53
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Where can i find a Walkthrough for the campaigns?
Replies: 7
Views: 3350

ThunderTitan wrote:Someone needs to make a Sticky with the answer to this one... or put a link in the left side bar of the site...
...or make a big WALKTHROUGH sign that you need to scroll down to fully read in every page of site anf forum!
No, they woudn't notice that either.
by Akul
02 Jun 2008, 15:51
Topic: Are the campaigns fun enough??
Replies: 19
Views: 7934

The Inferno campaign, is quite dificult. Because, you must battle Sylvan Heroes and Troops. In the beggining is easy but the third mission starts to be very difficult, I think! As I told in previous post, if you know what you are doing, it is very easy to use only Inferno troops to win. And I am no...
by Akul
27 May 2008, 13:17
Topic: Advice on Dark Magic
Replies: 3
Views: 1961

Use Light Magic (with all masteries) and Sorcery. Adding Enlightenment might be a good idea too.
by Akul
27 May 2008, 13:16
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: New H5 Scripting Tutorial???
Replies: 7
Views: 5022

I would like to beta test it then. I have some programming skills and would like to learn how to make maps in H5 and this looks like the best way.
by Akul
24 May 2008, 21:32
Forum: News
Topic: Forum "Anniversary" Coming Up
Replies: 33
Views: 9742

Forum "Anniversary" Coming Up

Long live The Round Table!
by Akul
24 May 2008, 17:51
Topic: Are the campaigns fun enough??
Replies: 19
Views: 7934

I didn't liked Inferno coz you have Elvish creatures??? why!!! i think the campaigns should teach you to play with that faction, thanks to god i finished the Inferno campaings yesterday and now i'm with the necros... I replayed Agrael's campaign before few days and crushed elves in both maps with I...
by Akul
20 May 2008, 19:39
Topic: Time waster: Russians
Replies: 6
Views: 3041

Maybe you could learn to counter their strategy instead of opening multiple threads to whine about it. Seconded. The thing the OP said is one of most ridiculous I have EVER heard. No doubt he can be beaten so easily by them. EDIT: BTW, just so you know I am not an evil Russian. I am an evil Croatian.
by Akul
20 May 2008, 19:37
Topic: Demons look like Baboons?
Replies: 3
Views: 3039

Why would... anyone... watch buts... that belong to... demons?
by Akul
18 May 2008, 19:23
Topic: Help for a newcomer
Replies: 1
Views: 1471

If you don't have enough room in your army, you get the choice to either dismiss the creatures or replace it with some from your army.

Didmissed and removed units are removed from the game.
by Akul
17 May 2008, 09:29
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: King´s Bounty: The Legend Map
Replies: 47
Views: 20113

King´s Bounty: The Legend Map

@Vokial:

Will you write something constructive alredy? Your comments are poor in both text and proof.
by Akul
16 May 2008, 10:36
Topic: The Bright Future
Replies: 15
Views: 5777

The Bright Future

Could you please discuss that with Angelspit via PM? This tread is about current news, not about map sizes!
by Akul
16 May 2008, 09:50
Topic: Where are we now?
Replies: 14
Views: 5064

And where is the "Not better, not worse" option?
Anyway, voted for teh first one. H5 menaged to beat H3 in my eyes and that is optimisstic enough.
by Akul
15 May 2008, 16:46
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: New Unique Campaign Underway
Replies: 175
Views: 40572

the story changes from my original idea, constantly.
I think every storymaker suffers from that problem. We all like to change the story in middle of it, heh.
by Akul
13 May 2008, 20:34
Topic: The Bright Future
Replies: 15
Views: 5777

The Bright Future

Since many fans don't visit the Round Table and even those who do, often don't visit every tread in it and read every topic, I decided to make an news announcement that mentions new fan-made maps/campaigns that shall appear in near future. First campaign that should be mentioned is the unnamed one m...
by Akul
12 May 2008, 20:28
Topic: HoMM debates
Replies: 9
Views: 3391

Metathron wrote:No, we discuss things.
We discuss many things every day.
But I am too tired (you can thank the fact that I wrote 9 pages of text in 2.5 hours) to become Plaut or some other Greek philosopher so I'll just give up and wish you luck for this does seem liek a good idea,
by Akul
12 May 2008, 20:15
Topic: HoMM debates
Replies: 9
Views: 3391

Aren't we debating every day?
by Akul
12 May 2008, 20:02
Topic: [H4]Faceless Destinies
Replies: 40
Views: 15955

I promised you a big update and you get a big update. The 9-page sample beyond show you how the story changes by choices and former events. Have a nice read! (Keep in mind that this is just the prototype and that text (especialy the green part), along with countless grammar mistakes, shall be change...
by Akul
12 May 2008, 06:26
Topic: Favorite overall faction across all heroes game?
Replies: 62
Views: 22099

ByteBandit wrote:I like them all. So, I'll have to excuse myself from voting. :)
by Akul
11 May 2008, 14:09
Topic: Player-made Campaign Help
Replies: 5
Views: 2479

Which HoMM?

Go to advanced search