Search found 1535 matches

by Akul
01 Apr 2011, 09:34
Forum: News
Topic: Funny Animation Videos
Replies: 19
Views: 10549

Funny Animation Videos

There animations are awesome. Hope the real animations got as much focus as these ones :P
by Akul
13 Mar 2011, 12:09
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Minor, Major, General
Replies: 9
Views: 3692

Minor, Major, General

That shield is definitely an Easter Egg XD
by Akul
24 Feb 2011, 12:12
Topic: Heroes VI Necropolis Screenshot
Replies: 16
Views: 4973

Heroes VI Necropolis Screenshot

@hellegennes: Doesn't matter if there is no green poison in real life. Green in such shade is often used as symbol of poisons.
by Akul
18 Jan 2011, 17:43
Topic: Underground Movements
Replies: 7
Views: 2984

Underground Movements

Reflection of the night sky... with floating stones too?
by Akul
28 May 2010, 17:52
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Disciples 3
Replies: 414
Views: 149195

Akella are not rellying on the fans to get their game translated. The English version is supposed to be released on 6. July 2010.
by Akul
04 Apr 2010, 21:59

For those interested, a member of D3 official forums has translated most of the game to English. The only stuff that still needs to be translated are the Legion and Alliance campaigns. I tried out the translation and IMO it is great and I didn't stumble upon any big grammar mistake (the only mistake...
by Akul
24 Oct 2009, 11:16
Topic: The Return of the Reviewer
Replies: 20
Views: 9473

The Return of the Reviewer

Gameplay additions in H5: 1. Complex Skill System 2. Alternative upgrades for creatures (needs some balancment tough) 3. Gating 4. Dark Energy Based Necromancy (necromancy finally becomes a fun thing) 5. Awesome abilities for Sylvan Heroes (for those who know how to use them) 6. Mini artifacts in Ac...
by Akul
23 Oct 2009, 21:51

[My philosophy and disrespect is that Ubisoft STOLE the Heroes franchise and made money for themselves out of a legendary good game. That is a cheap strategy.] 1. They bought it. If not them, somebody else would. Thats how game market works boy 2. There were mor worse candidates then there were bett...
by Akul
23 Oct 2009, 08:51

Good to see that we have reviewers again :D @Artas1984: as unbelievable as it may sound, there are a a lot of people (myself included) who like H5 and would like to have reviews of its maps as well. Also, your comment about "Waste of time" shows great disrespect towards mapmakers who make ...
by Akul
20 Oct 2009, 10:38
Topic: Changes in the M&M Brand Name?
Replies: 36
Views: 15009

Changes in the M&M Brand Name?

[What! Might and Magic is an RPG series! That's a very, very bad idea! What gives, Ubisoft not only wants to destroy the story of the NWC continuity, but also make chaos in names so nobody would ever remember the RPGs! That's evil! :mad:] I seriously doubt that they care about it. The old generation...
by Akul
01 May 2009, 21:51
Topic: Gameplay Video: Armored Princess
Replies: 24
Views: 8722

Gameplay Video: Armored Princess

Not everyone likes the same things, travelingoz. The childish art is not bothering me and I am not a die-hard fan of HoMM and I am also a fan of Disciples. I played the game a lot, and while it was fun for some time in beginning, it became dull and boring later on. To me, KB:L feels like a dumbed do...
by Akul
01 May 2009, 12:36
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Heroes 6 wishlist (draft)
Replies: 328
Views: 138285

1. Town Assimilation for a high price 2. More spells then in H5 3. More user-friendly editor 4. No dumbing down of H5 skill system 5. Different models for male and female heroes 6. Alternative upgrades should stay 7. Different magic schools for every faction, like in H4 8. Some kind of advanced clas...
by Akul
01 May 2009, 10:03
Topic: Ranger Babe
Replies: 6
Views: 3040

Ranger Babe

The good, old archers from H2... I will forever miss them T_T
by Akul
30 Apr 2009, 17:57
Topic: Gameplay Video: Armored Princess
Replies: 24
Views: 8722

Gameplay Video: Armored Princess

It seems that I am one of the few who don't look forward to this. KB:L never impressed me -_-
by Akul
28 Apr 2009, 14:28
Topic: The Legend Lives
Replies: 4
Views: 4843

The Legend Lives

Phew, I already wondered why Crag Hack looked... intelligent.

With that said, the potrait of this dwarf is memorable and I hope that his character is as well.
by Akul
28 Jan 2009, 16:08
Topic: Good Bye Nival?
Replies: 192
Views: 50840

Good Bye Nival?

Really, some people here are opsessed with perfection. Taking into consideration that this was Nival's first try on making a HoMM game, they did a great job. Also, the AI people tend to complain about is not an easy thing to make, even for the best programmers. Can you even imagine the pain of teach...
by Akul
26 Jan 2009, 15:42

Neat as it is, I would advice not reading Character and Story sections because they are filled with spoilers.
by Akul
24 Jan 2009, 18:41
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: cant get timed evetn to work in homm 4 equi.
Replies: 2
Views: 2383

Perhaps you could try to do the same by putting an Triggerable Event and trigger it with a global Timed Event.
by Akul
24 Jan 2009, 16:25
Topic: Three new maps revealed!
Replies: 14
Views: 6040

Three new maps revealed!

New version of "A Barbarian Story" has been updated.

On a side note, "Dragon's Heart" map has been updated as well.

There is a new map from Maygwan waiting to be uploaded, but I am busy right now so it'll need to wait a bit. Hopefully, I'll be able to upload it tomorrow.
by Akul
19 Jan 2009, 15:26
Topic: New maps have arrived!
Replies: 40
Views: 12317

New maps have arrived!

@Yurian

The news post has been changed. Feel free to point at other mistakes I may make as well.

Go to advanced search