Search found 66 matches

by Mamma Jamma
01 Mar 2010, 17:30
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!
Replies: 942
Views: 656306

Variol wrote:Could someone send me the answer to the Obelisk quest?
If you visited ALL the obelisks, go to the Far Reaches (ol' Hermit's Island) and look for a rock not far from the Fountain of Youth. You'll find the treasure there. I hope you'll like it!
by Mamma Jamma
27 Feb 2010, 16:44

OK

my fault. The link on that sticky points to the old download site, which doesn't work anymore. Here are the links below:

http://www.mediafire.com/BDJs

Mirror1:
http://www.save-tara.com/downloads/The% ... piracy.rar

Mirror 2:
http://mm.ablaton.com/
by Mamma Jamma
27 Feb 2010, 16:38

Re: Where???

Hi all, i have MM6 unpatched, where can I download this mod and mok's patch?? I really wanna try this out Thanx It's quite easy: pay attention to the sticky topics in the MM forum... The second one is entitled "Might and Magic mods, projects and stuff": check there! As for the patch, I su...
by Mamma Jamma
25 Feb 2010, 12:08

I'm just trying to get through the "Temple of Tranquility". I actually paused and went to kill Koeschei instead. I have a hard time remembering how to get to the second part of the castle. I have clicked on the cube and now I'm running around in circles. Which cube? The first one? There a...
by Mamma Jamma
20 Feb 2010, 08:14
Topic: TCC Druid Temple
Replies: 3
Views: 1623

Re: TCC Druid Temple

There is a chest here, where Mordred ussed to be in the original, It is locked and I can not find the key. Is it in this area, or on a person maybe? I have killed everything in there. Someone in Avalon gives you a quest about switching the Pearl of Fertility (white) with another pearl (black; they ...
by Mamma Jamma
17 Feb 2010, 15:29

Ok, I finally found Fred the Fraud. He was in the tavern outsite of Port Sl. not in Kat'an. He must show up there at some point, 'cos I have checked it before. Good for you! Sorry to have mislead you with Fraud, but I did think he shows up in the same place every time.... Anyway, you managed after ...
by Mamma Jamma
16 Feb 2010, 18:29
Topic: MM7 - mods?
Replies: 5
Views: 5680

Is there a "walkthrough-lite" for this mod? I dont wanna be told what to do, but I always spend one characters first 9 skill points on merchant, so I was a bit surpriced to suddently see all the characters got expert and rank 6 in it. Its to avoid something like this.. Well, no, not exact...
by Mamma Jamma
16 Feb 2010, 17:56

So Fraud was not in the tavern close to the old Snergle Caverns? Hmmm, weird; I played twice TCC Part 1 and seen (again twice) a friend playing, and he was there every time! All the others were all mixed up though... Well, maybe he isn't always there... I know it's a pain in the neck not being able ...
by Mamma Jamma
16 Feb 2010, 16:22

OK

I'll post for everybody to see the quest with the Judgement. Except for one guy, who seems to be always in the same location (his name is Fraud, I believe, and he seems to be always in the far NW tavern in Kataan, close to the cave) the others are randomly placed. I'm sorry, but there is no easy way...
by Mamma Jamma
16 Feb 2010, 12:04

Thanks To BDJ and his great tim for a brilliant peace of work. I'm playing the Part one and having a lot of fun. But now I'm stucked with a couple of unsolved chritical quest and can't find the answer. Where can I post my questions in order to get a response o a clue? Thanks. I guess that you can p...
by Mamma Jamma
16 Feb 2010, 12:01
Topic: MM7 - mods?
Replies: 5
Views: 5680

Re: MM7 - mods?

And so, after a break of 7 years, I have started to play MM7 again. Was wondering if in the meantime some mods (like this chaos-thingie for MM6) were developed for MM7? If not I'll dust my MM6 off and start that soon and d/load Big Daddy's project. Well, if you go here: http://www.mediafire.com/BDJ...
by Mamma Jamma
14 Feb 2010, 13:00

Variol wrote:Could someone give me the 5 location for the people to be judged. Looks like they've changed a little bit. ..or the link, if it has been posted.

Thanks
I'll PM you on this!
by Mamma Jamma
11 Feb 2010, 07:05
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy Part 2 has been Released!
Replies: 133
Views: 44905

Challenging party

I would very much like to try and play TCC to the end (both parts, that is) with one of the weakest possible parties I can imagine: a combination between Druids and Wizards (3 Wizards and 1 Druid, or 1 Wizard and 3 Druids). I myself favor the 3 Wizards and 1 Druid (it looks somewhat easier), but unf...
by Mamma Jamma
09 Feb 2010, 11:34

I want to ask about armour. Is it worth building it up, or is it a waste of points? No, it's not a waste of points: recovery time is important, and a character without recovery penalty will be faster in combat. Just don't add more points than needed, ie 10 for Leather and Chain and 4 for Plate; it'...
by Mamma Jamma
07 Feb 2010, 18:07
Topic: [MM7] Top 15 favorite spells
Replies: 49
Views: 36361

It seems that I have created many "ripples" with the Water Walk spell; not something that I intended... But here is the deal: there are many versions of MM7 around (languages, etc.), many patches and many systems (PCs, that is). I have heard that the breathing potions don't work properly (...
by Mamma Jamma
07 Feb 2010, 12:52

Don't know about NEED's spells, but I advice you to read carefully Mn's advices: it will pay off later. And, unless you are very, very, very, VERY lucky, you WILL need a healer in Part 2. 3 Archers and 1 Priest was a good party. If you want a challenge, try 3 Wizards and 1 Druid! They won't be able,...
by Mamma Jamma
07 Feb 2010, 06:41

Four Mages?!

I switched to 4 mages. Is this going to be ok, or too difficult? They are lvl5 right now. Once they were level 3, they were doing fine. Four mages? What was wrong with the 3 Archers party? And no healers? Well, it's going to be tough... Remember, the healer will be able not only to heal your party,...
by Mamma Jamma
06 Feb 2010, 09:02

I was just "passing by"

I think I read something about. But my Cleric will have Light and Dark madic; right? Will that be enough? Can you give me the link Mn? Or copy and paste it for me here? I hope Mn won't mind if I answer to you... Here is the link with Mn's advices (very good ones, I might add): https://www.celestial...
by Mamma Jamma
04 Feb 2010, 11:27

Re: 15?!?

I don't like Protection from Magic and Lloyd's Beacon because they are overpowered, and make parties without Sorcerers and Clerics less fun. They should either be less powerful, or not GM spells. Well, Protection from Magic isn't GM level but that's when it becomes useful (the master version doesn'...
by Mamma Jamma
03 Feb 2010, 17:00

15?!?

Fifteen o' them?!? What's the deal? Fifteen men on the dead's man chest? Oh well, nevermind; here they are: 15: Rock Blast Not very useful for most of the game EXCEPT one place: Titan Stronghold. Hit those Titans from afar, and watch them die without even knowing who hit them: they don't see you... ...

Go to advanced search