thanks
by boban89
Nov 2 2011, 8:19
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Need to ask something .
Replies: 12
Views: 2807

Need to ask something .

Hey , I have a really unusual question , because im using BDJs mod with enhance graphics of the mod . But the problem is still same with Saints scrolls . I usually find 1,3,5 numbers , but never found 4 and 6 . With second scroll i cant see any problem . I already checked all locations , but still d...
by boban89
Oct 31 2011, 7:26
Topic: Need help
Replies: 14
Views: 2730

ok

im using spell not a scroll , but nothing happen . If i use that spell and try to fly , just falling like rock . Dont know what should i do now or what i did wrong.
by boban89
Oct 30 2011, 20:20

ok

Now ive found another thing i need to ask about . Im trying to get in house of GM of Air magic in Bracada desert , but always fail , because i cant use fly spell . Do anyone of you ppl know why i cant use that spell properly ?? If is here any special button to use it , just tell me . Thanx for all r...
by boban89
Oct 28 2011, 13:22
Topic: Another mod has been released for MM7!
Replies: 20
Views: 9222

another thing

Hey guys , now i need to ask about those Saints scrolls in BDJs mod , ive searched everywhere , but i cant find them all . I usually found first,second,third and fifth . So i need to find fourth and sixth , but it seems like a problem , because its not anywhere. Help me please
by boban89
Oct 27 2011, 7:10

ok

well i should try it when i will be in treasure , im setteling other business in game to complete and then i will take others , after i reach good levels on all men in team , i will try treasury and then test
by boban89
Oct 26 2011, 6:59

another thing

People im sure you all know BDJs mod , so i need to ask you about final friendship test , because its kinda hard to keep all of friends alive in that dangerous lair of dragons . If is here anything what will help me to keep them alive , just tell me , because the best score was that i had just Pasca...
by boban89
Oct 24 2011, 20:16

ok

now its ok , i just changed gfx to software 3d from usual accelerated hardware card
by boban89
Oct 23 2011, 17:02

ok

well guys now ive played the game and i tried to enter Bracada Desert from Barrow Downs and the problem appear . I got black screen and some kind of texture cant be created and suddenly game turns of . Any idea what should i do ?
by boban89
Oct 22 2011, 13:40

XD

Ive downloaded this new mod and made it all on same way as usual intallation of mods , so i have both mods at once :D
by boban89
Oct 22 2011, 12:47

another thing

Ive installed all as it must be , now i cant find missing contestants . Ive found lots of swordsmen in moon temple , but they are all friendly not like in BDJs mod . What should i do now ?
by boban89
Oct 21 2011, 10:26

question

Well if this mod is combination of BDJ and maestros mods , where are the parts of BDJs things ?? I mean ive known emerald island from BDJs mod changed . This mod have great gfx changes , but i didnt see anything from BDJs mod which i played before this .
by boban89
Oct 5 2011, 20:50

dunno what to do :D

Hey , ive found another thing which i need to ask about . The thing is if anyone of you guys know exact day of commin of the pirate to Tatalia , i need to know it because only the pirate can take me to Vori island if it exist . Dont know why Wromthraxs cave is now sealed by rock slide , so i cant en...
by boban89
Oct 2 2011, 15:06

archmage quest

Today ive played and ive found archmage quest which is totally remade , because Thomas Grey never wanted something with Strange Temple before. Ive checked all description of the quest and it says its somewheres in Bracada desert . But the problem is i cant find location of that strange temple even w...
by boban89
Oct 1 2011, 13:21

ok

ill try it , but i think it will be the first version of mod
by boban89
Sep 30 2011, 17:48

Need help

I need help to find last second released mod from Big Daddy Jim , im playing first kind of that mod and it seems cool , but im little curious about existing Vori island , and i also want to try the second mod . Please tell me where i can download the second mod because links wont work .

Go to advanced search