Search found 274 matches

by Shyranis
03 Aug 2009, 19:58
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Not sure who to contact for what.
Replies: 16
Views: 4492

Appearantly my gold sorceress theme is not in most other people's version of gold... do I have some sort of bootleg copy with screwed up music (I did buy it secondhand)? Anyway. Yes, Gold seems to use music rejected from both the original Heroes 2 and from the expansion, price of loyalty. But the Wi...
by Shyranis
02 Aug 2009, 21:03

Actually you can embed them directly so they stream from youtube. no need to waste the site's bandwidth =D
by Shyranis
01 Aug 2009, 19:10
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Which game to play <tell me what you would do!>?
Replies: 31
Views: 11775

Homm1 has a "storybook" type of feel to it. The characters, while not maybe as colourful or well animated as any of the sequels, are very large and stylistic (particularly in battle). Homm1 also has a magic system more similar to D&D (memorizing spells instead of MP).
by Shyranis
01 Aug 2009, 19:02
Topic: [HOMM IV] Origin of the Sea Theme, The Similar Music Thread
Replies: 13
Views: 39864

Nice bit of research =)
by Shyranis
01 Aug 2009, 18:51
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: General Fighting Game Thread
Replies: 54
Views: 12742

Street Fighter 4 is a lot of fun. my household played it together a lot when it came out on the PS3.

We also used to play a lot of Super smash brothers.

Really we're a play together in person/hotseat family =D
by Shyranis
31 Jul 2009, 18:26
Topic: Starcraft 2!
Replies: 588
Views: 140118

I know people that are angry about the lack of LAN play in it. I'm not sure if I'd pick it up either if I have to wind up buying 3 copies of it.
by Shyranis
31 Jul 2009, 18:18
Topic: HOMM II anyone still play?
Replies: 7
Views: 3452

I would if I had time. I have a baby now though, so no time for it unless it's a very, very long interrupted hotseat =D
by Shyranis
31 Jul 2009, 18:17
Topic: Heroes 6 wishlist (draft)
Replies: 328
Views: 137833

I'd like for them to combine the universes of the older M&M games with the newer ones, even if it's only by having some older heroes portal in. (They do mention Sandro and Crag hack in Heroes 5, but those are names already used by multiple characters in the old M&M universe)
by Shyranis
31 Jul 2009, 13:11

I just finished the Heroes 1 and 2 Towns and will be uploading those as well to Youtube. The older game videos range from 10mb-20, the HD videos are 70-100mb =D Edit: Uploaded the Heroes 2 Town videos... Youtube for some reason doesn't show you the option to watch them in high quality though =( I up...
by Shyranis
29 Jul 2009, 11:10

Not sure who to contact for what.

I wanted to make a contribution to the site (if it is wanted I mean, and I had no real other way to get in touch). I've made animated videos of all of the (fully upgraded) towns from Heroes of Might and Magic 3-5 and posted them on Youtube ready to be embedded. If you'd like to use them on the site ...
by Shyranis
29 Jul 2009, 11:01
Forum: News
Topic: Lords of War and Money Turns One
Replies: 11
Views: 5926

Yes, Lords of War and Money is very fun if you're just playing it in between doing more important things ^_^

I'm currently working on a few videos comparing (and noticing the differences) between it and Heroes of Might and Magic 5.[/url]
by Shyranis
27 Jul 2009, 21:59
Topic: Age of Wonders
Replies: 12
Views: 5394

The original AoW is great. I managed to find a copy of again recently, any game like that with hotseat is great =D I remember buying Homm 4 and thinking "oh... wow, this is just like AoW... but not in a good way". Personally I thought the whole killable heroes thing in Homm 4 was a bit too...
by Shyranis
27 Jul 2009, 21:31
Topic: Is the Mage Campaign supposed to be infinate?
Replies: 22
Views: 6575

Story hasn't been particularly strong in any of the Heroes games, the Might and Magic role playing series was always where you'd get the strongest sense of things. Regardless, I play these games for the multiplayer hotseat with my cousins and sister =D
by Shyranis
27 Jul 2009, 21:15
Topic: Lords of War & Money
Replies: 8
Views: 5988

I've made a video showing the similarities and differences (well, some of each) of the two games (and it's in HD). I plan on making a second with more information. You can sometimes find me playing with my sister Khalbrae. We're level 4. =D

Go to advanced search