Search found 3152 matches

by GreatEmerald
08 Aug 2009, 15:03
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Help
Replies: 14
Views: 6246

World of XEEN starts at 610. Not sure about Darkside, though.
by GreatEmerald
08 Aug 2009, 11:10
Forum: News
Topic: Animated Town Screen
Replies: 37
Views: 23118

Huh? Heroes III title screen had any animation?
by GreatEmerald
08 Aug 2009, 09:08
Topic: Bat evolution
Replies: 8
Views: 3389

Thanks, added to the list :)

Hmm, I guess these Evolutions are a good source of images for the Might and Magic Wikia... Will have to write an article on bats :D
by GreatEmerald
07 Aug 2009, 20:15
Topic: Bat evolution
Replies: 8
Views: 3389

Bat evolution

Once again, a new Evolution thread after a week! Last time Mandate of Heaven won, and this will probably be a more interesting evolution due to more visuals from older games. So choose your own pet bat! I choose MM5, because a Beholder Bat is a very interesting concept, and its attack animation blen...
by GreatEmerald
07 Aug 2009, 19:48

Re: Animated Town Screen Videos

Richard Hallas wrote:(Heroes 4 has, I think, different themes for the expansion packs)
Correct, and Heroes III WoG has a different title theme.
by GreatEmerald
07 Aug 2009, 14:16
Topic: Winning Certificates!
Replies: 54
Views: 18209

Legends of Might and Magic? What's that?
And maybe they got teleported to the surface or dug through, who knows :D
by GreatEmerald
06 Aug 2009, 18:48
Topic: Winning Certificates!
Replies: 54
Views: 18209

That should be from Darkside of XEEN. In World of XEEN, he should thank you for reuniting both sides of XEEN instead (although from the cutscene it looks more as if the planet appeared around the nacelle and thus everyone on XEEN should die a horrible death from the isolation from the sun).
by GreatEmerald
06 Aug 2009, 09:10
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Which game to play <tell me what you would do!>?
Replies: 31
Views: 11580

The question is, why would they overwrite them in the first place :P There's absolutely nothing wrong with the original versions, they look even better.
by GreatEmerald
05 Aug 2009, 22:36
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: The Horror! The Horror!
Replies: 6
Views: 3993

The image URL says that Vicheron is right.
by GreatEmerald
05 Aug 2009, 22:34

I have H3Complete and the icons are the same as in RoE. It's WoG that overwrites them. And that's interesting, never thought there was such an option. Guess that's the same as the button you get in HoMM4 (what about harpies, though?) By the way, that gives me an idea... Maybe it's possible to get th...
by GreatEmerald
05 Aug 2009, 19:45

Oh, that's cool. May give the new version a try then. The screenshots on this site look promising. And the icons are changed, at least in the version I had. The Attack was changed to an axe instead of two crossed swords, Power to an orb instead of an open book with particles and I don't remember wha...
by GreatEmerald
05 Aug 2009, 11:55

Salamandre, the creatures that I had in that WoG version were only pallete swaps of all 7th level creatures and some others. And I'm talking about primary skill icons, not secondary. And overall WoG feels far from HoMM3. It does have nice additions, and a good configuration tool, but the stock HoMM3...
by GreatEmerald
04 Aug 2009, 20:49

And add another HoMM game to you list. Download WoG for H3 and you should become hooked with this instantly. It doubles the volume of H3! Or you will look at the models, icons and additions, think "oh my gosh, who designed this?!" and uninstall it. At least that was my case. It's not a ba...
by GreatEmerald
04 Aug 2009, 19:28
Topic: M&M: The New Order (MMTNO)
Replies: 78
Views: 35021

Not bad! The graphics are a nice update, even though they're not top notch, but they're comparable to Unreal Engine 2 (if only it was possible to recreate what we see in cutscenes in real 3D...). Looking forward to new releases :)
by GreatEmerald
04 Aug 2009, 15:06
Topic: Is M&M IX worth buying?
Views: 10732

tress wrote:World is created such way that it is much more linear to explore than previous games.
Does it get any more linear than XEEN with its keys to dungeons and towers?
by GreatEmerald
03 Aug 2009, 21:06
Topic: Help me create my next M&M VII playthrough
Replies: 12
Views: 6200

First of all - there are elemenal and self magic schools in MM6-8 (and mirrored path for light and darkness) - no some divine or arcane schools. :P Second - 3 x Meteor Shower is better then 1x maxed Meteor Shower. Same with 3 x Acid Burst, Town Portal (if wizard will be out of mana). I'm using the ...
by GreatEmerald
03 Aug 2009, 20:51

Deadguy, if you have HoMM3 installed, they're already available in MP3 format :D Anyway, yes, nice work on animated towns and music. Personally, I'm also starting to make YouTube music movies, this time for Might and Magic V: Darkside of XEEN (though the audio quality should increase when I'll get m...
by GreatEmerald
01 Aug 2009, 21:53
Topic: Help me create my next M&M VII playthrough
Replies: 12
Views: 6200

I see no use of Archers and Druids here if you have a Sorcerer (and you want to have one ;) ). Archers can use arcane spells, but they will be useless because your Sorcerer will have better versions of them. Same with Druids, although a little better - they can use both divine and arcane spells, so ...
by GreatEmerald
01 Aug 2009, 21:38
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Official VCMI project thread
Replies: 99
Views: 264536

You can loop absolutely any image you want ;) Just flip it so the loop would be seamless.
by GreatEmerald
01 Aug 2009, 16:16
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Official VCMI project thread
Replies: 99
Views: 264536

But there is the earth texture that you can loop as well as the treeline at the top.

Go to advanced search