Search found 179 matches

by Mn
Feb 24 2010, 19:46
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Not sure if you've seen these rare Might and Magic trailers.
Replies: 16
Views: 3833

Re: Not sure if you've seen these rare Might and Magic trail

I'm sow yours mm3-5 videos - There were ones at my surprising - In the Beginning and in a front of Games endings all the videors are... But there's no any video to train you, where are not anybody's seeing itself? Play yourself M@M and no try to seek to anothers playings! (MM8-9 is not interesting f...
by Mn
Feb 24 2010, 12:58
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!
Replies: 938
Views: 400923

I mailed to cortisan at last))) There was only my mistakes in mail-tuning by Windows 7.
by Mn
Feb 22 2010, 9:48
Topic: Some aspects of gameplay: Recovery Time, Dual Weapons
Replies: 33
Views: 10910

Re: Some aspects of gameplay: Recovery Time, Dual Weapons

So - blasters are the most quickly and useful weapons? I completed both original MM6-7 without using blasters with 1-st level group. And about Your numbers of recovery time - there are several items (of Recovery, of Darkness...) - they must increase weapon speed, or I mistaked? Sorry - you may notic...
by Mn
Feb 22 2010, 9:25
Topic: Ranged combat advantage
Replies: 13
Views: 3418

Re: Ranged combat advantage

In playing MMVI I wasn't able to get very far into "Dragoons Cavern" without running away and then turning around and switching to Turn-based mode and launching 2 or 3 shots at each foe before they reach me. Using this tactic I was able to clean the place out without having to go outside ...
by Mn
Feb 20 2010, 20:25

BDJ! I've saw that there is a very big video (hive under the dome) about 154mb for 6 sec. video!!!!!!!!! i think that it could be replaced with mine "dummy" smk. also i think that after mm8level editor repacking and revision final ANIMS file will be 30%-40% smaller than it is now...give i...
by Mn
Feb 20 2010, 19:44
Topic: Winning Certificates!
Replies: 54
Views: 13185

Thank you, I have to start TCC soonly, I dont know why I haven't played it yet. I only did it 15 minuts and I Cant call that 'played' But i got to try TCC as soon as posible, probly in the upcoming holidays. PS: Your english is fine! :D My English is mine (so - bad) But Thanks you for understandind...
by Mn
Feb 20 2010, 18:10

Hey guys, I just went to install TCC part 2 and then I realised that there were no save files in my TCC folder even though I had already complete part 1 and saved it... I decided to go into TCC to see if it was actually gone and it acted as though I had never opened the game before (wouldn't allow ...
by Mn
Feb 20 2010, 17:53
Topic: You knew it was coming... favorite M&M game!
Replies: 60
Views: 15138

Re: You knew it was coming... favorite M&M game!

My first favorite is MM6, but my second vote will be done to MM3.
by Mn
Feb 20 2010, 17:45
Topic: Might and Magic VI in-game music
Replies: 30
Views: 7053

Re: Might and Magic VI in-game music

I just decided to get back into might and magic and decided to start off from the beginning of the timeline (except for MM1 & 2, i just couldn't play them :S ) and I am currently on MM6. In-game I love the music, but there's one problem: the music doesn't replay... It just plays once when I'm i...
by Mn
Feb 20 2010, 17:34
Topic: Blasters screw up the game!
Replies: 51
Views: 12996

Re: Blasters screw up the game!

I don't give my vote, such as at first level pasrty you may forget this skill - it's no needs - but with fool cleaning lopcations and with trainings it seems useful;.
by Mn
Feb 20 2010, 17:23
Topic: TCC Druid Temple
Replies: 3
Views: 1201

Re: TCC Druid Temple

Black Pearl You'l find in Bog of Tuonella, where dungeon doors will be open only with Horn from Rusalki's Temple (quest from both Port Sleiton and Сhernoburg)
by Mn
Feb 19 2010, 0:59
Topic: MM6 Ancient weapons
Replies: 16
Views: 13357

On an island in Eel Infested Waters, behind the Inn IIRC. Note - "Saintly" Reputation (1000+) needs for Light Mastery skill (with, as always, Expert level). It's nessesary to complele several main-story or promotions quests before... So - If You are only "angelic" - hire a Bard ...
by Mn
Feb 19 2010, 0:30

No, It's mutch earlier and simplier. One sing I'bve already solved myself, second - not/ I've found only four people to judje in Inquisitor quest - 2 in Avalon and two in Ka'taan and can't find the fifth. Any clues??? In Your situation - fifth percon may by in Mystic Isles... (Such as in my gaming ...
by Mn
Feb 15 2010, 18:45
Topic: Winning Certificates!
Replies: 54
Views: 13185

Nice level, that level is TCC only? You get more exp in TCC, it MUST be! Since i slaugtered everything and done every quest to reach lvl 100 (not-TCC) You can train any level you want, but with enouph money for training. I think that is about 280 level. I finished with 2,500 mln gold stash and (spo...
by Mn
Feb 15 2010, 18:28
Topic: Might & Magic 10; been in development for years + teaser
Replies: 829
Views: 295937

Re: Might & Magic 10; been in development for years + te

If you wiill needs help to any of yours future products, of course, Im'l be glad to be just as a tester.
by Mn
Feb 12 2010, 16:18
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy Part 2 has been Released!
Replies: 133
Views: 31375

Re: Challenging party

After my Wake-up'ing (and working whole the week)) I'm really feel myself as idiot. Sorry. It's seems possible (to all wishing) to do competition only in Mod4R... (first MM Mod). Any others variants (imho) are not interesting.
by Mn
Feb 12 2010, 15:42
Topic: [MM7] Top 15 favorite spells
Replies: 49
Views: 28694

metheor shover + stardust + fly am fly over enemies which run all under me, then few shoots and all defeat You, as I see, dont play TCC-mod(s). There're locations where Fly spell don't works, and even it works, you have very big chance to obtain any scratches (smaller or stronger - You'l know after...
by Mn
Feb 11 2010, 17:22
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy Part 2 has been Released!
Replies: 133
Views: 31375

Re: Challenging party

I would very much like to try and play TCC to the end (both parts, that is) with one of the weakest possible parties I can imagine: a combination between Druids and Wizards (3 Wizards and 1 Druid, or 1 Wizard and 3 Druids). I myself favor the 3 Wizards and 1 Druid (it looks somewhat easier), but un...
by Mn
Feb 10 2010, 23:40
Topic: MM FAQ/Walkthrough list
Replies: 20
Views: 50088

Just about "the Emerald Island dragon aka Morcarack"

It's only simple Red Dragon, without any name. You can easy kill him if you want, but about 13 arts/relics - You must count only EQUIPPED ones.
by Mn
Feb 10 2010, 23:14
Topic: GrayFace MM6 Patch v2.4 [Sep 17, 2019]
Replies: 556
Views: 276896

Thank's for your Great patches! I'm forgot only patch I used in mm7 (Pirates version at ONE! disk, so there was any troubles, decidebly even myself). All's your patches work fine! I used yours work only for mm6-7, MM-3-5 no needs them, and I don't play last times MM8 (patch of skill-teachers?) - as'...

Go to advanced search