Search found 179 matches

by Mn
23 May 2010, 19:28
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM7 - Shoals/Lincoln hireling glitch?
Replies: 6
Views: 4358

Re: MM7 - Shoals/Lincoln hireling glitch?

I has such problem, but my opinion is - hirelings could not swim in underwater area without equipment, so they must remain on the ground. And I hired others NPC after LB inside Lincoln.[/img]
by Mn
05 May 2010, 10:59
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!
Replies: 942
Views: 661280

My congrats to Grayface!
Yes, I finished Part2 faster than You but Your party level is three times smaller than my - Your result is great!
I think if anyone will playing Part2 second time, he/she can greatly decrease my time (5 months+3 days) - to 2-3 months...
by Mn
20 Apr 2010, 10:30

Re: Bow skill

When I started a new party I chose Knight, Druid, Clerid and Sorcerer. Knight and Druid both picked bow skill as one of their skilss however my cleric and sorcerer do not have the skill and I cannot find anyone that teaches it...any hints on where one is? It's strange - all party members must obtai...
by Mn
06 Apr 2010, 17:49
Topic: Wands and Scrolls spell power in MM6-MM7
Replies: 5
Views: 5403

Re: Wands and Scrolls spell power in MM6-MM7

All of You found/buing Wand/Scrolls are works at Mastery 7 level. So - Recharge any you want Wands (Paralyze, Fireball. etc) or use them, the cost of trading will be much decrease by usage. I'm only used Wizard Eye and Torch Light scrolls in only of beginnings of MM6-7. another scrolls are no useful...
by Mn
04 Apr 2010, 08:17
Topic: MM7Rev4modR1, messenger of the saints
Replies: 18
Views: 10391

Keys to Emerald & Evenmorn Isles

After you finished Couriers quest you'll take Emerald Isle key as a reward.
Another you needs key (to Evenmorn) You'll find in a chest in Evenmorn location - so you must travel here at least one time by boat after obtaining the map (Clerics promoution, such as in original MM7).
by Mn
04 Apr 2010, 07:47
Topic: MM7Rev4modR1, messenger of the saints
Views: 10391

Where is the second scroll in Harmondale? I found 1 on the road, near the fort. My solo Paladin needs an upgrade. As I remember, Harmondale angel (messenger) himself gived me one of the scrolls. But I'm not sure - may be angel gived a scroll with any another info. My second version - You'll find th...
by Mn
03 Apr 2010, 05:29
Topic: Plans and ideas for an online version of Might and Magic!
Replies: 17
Views: 4082

It seems very interesting. But I'm not completed MM2... On-line battles will be or you'l separate players for fighting together? It will be a game by rules of MM4-5? Sorry my English and sorry I'l can't help you, but grafic - I can do only routine work, at non-profi level.
by Mn
31 Mar 2010, 09:02
Topic: TCC Part 2 - Have I ruined end of game?
Views: 3313

Re: Its all over.

I exited the game completely, then reloaded. I was then able to read that "What the....." message. Thanks Mamma Jamma. Completed game. Score 6985091. Phew - that was some battle. Never did find that trainer though. Are You sure about Your score? It seems impossible... My result was about ...
by Mn
22 Mar 2010, 11:46
Topic: MM7 Party for newbie
Replies: 14
Views: 8137

The best party for quick development, promoutions and fastest completing the game is (imho) Cle-Thi-Mag-Mag. This party allow you to complete all MM7 (with completing ALL quests) without trainings, at first level only. The only change is mage-> druid, but it seems more difficult for me, Default grou...
by Mn
21 Mar 2010, 10:04
Topic: Equipment with useless specials
Replies: 15
Views: 5411

I think that almost no players use Identify Monster skill in MM7 and any items for increase this skill. Everybody knows without any hints monsters stats and resistanses
by Mn
20 Mar 2010, 01:11
Topic: MM1 & MM2 noob questions
Replies: 13
Views: 3438

I tried to play MM1 - no results. it's seems very old and no interesting mysef. But MM2 I completed "Triple crown" quest, finished all promoutions (but barbarian?) and don't understand how to return time to before (to kill or to safe somebody?) In each tavern I haved experienced players, b...
by Mn
19 Mar 2010, 23:49
Topic: MM7Rev4modR1 a mod for might and magic 7 has been released!
Replies: 544
Views: 412605

Greetings, I think I've found some kind of bug. In the Harmondale Castle, there are I cant see the stairs going up. I can sense the enemies from upstairs, I also see stairs on minimap as well, yet when I go to that location there is only a wall there? edit: I figured it out- It's told several times...
by Mn
18 Mar 2010, 10:35
Topic: Favorite character class overall in M&M
Views: 5495

I voted for Cleric. He is stronger than mage (chain, shield) and very useful at all MM games. The second (imho) useful person is Archer. Mages are probable the best only in MM7.
by Mn
12 Mar 2010, 18:29
Topic: MM3-4-5 Shortcut keys
Replies: 5
Views: 2686

There are several more hand-to-hand battle keyboard commands:
C - cast spell (as usual)
A - attack with equipped weapon
U - use inventory items or re-equipping
R - attempt to run to a safe place
B - attempt block next attack
by Mn
08 Mar 2010, 00:15

MJ, Are You sure about two Gate Masters in Port Sleiton? I know only well-known Wilma Cook (near northern magic shop). There live another GM? I only find second GM in Baal's Garden camp.
by Mn
06 Mar 2010, 22:02

Expert Meditation- Suttersbay, east Master Meditation - (?) Ellesia Expert Air (aeros?) - Suttersbay, upper bank, you can see him without fly/jump - you must training aeros expert as soon as possible Master Air (aeros?) - Mystic Isles, needs only expert4 rank and any (archer or mage) promoution Expe...
by Mn
03 Mar 2010, 10:40

Ahh, I did not know it was for that. I'll got to Hermit's Isle first... I found the Ultimate treasure Scroll; with yet another riddle... :( Well, I don't remember where all the Danu scrolls were, but I think you need to have all 5 of them in your inventory to get the treasure. Although I'm not sure...
by Mn
01 Mar 2010, 16:37
Topic: Winning Certificates!
Replies: 54
Views: 18332

GrayFace wrote:
Mn wrote:I hope you'll read my advices how to prepape your party from TCC1 to 2 (Another Top, such "TCC1 was finished"?.
BTW, are training grounds near the beginning of TCC2 of far from it?
There is the only trainer in TCC2, located near the end of the Game, so try to train in TCC1 as possible.
by Mn
01 Mar 2010, 16:18
Topic: MM7-paladins
Views: 3706

Re: MM7-paladins

I was wondering if anyone has tried going GM mace + M Sword, instead of GM Mace + GM Shield? With M Platearmor paladins seems to have enough AC as it is, but is the added DMG worth the loss of AC? My choice - two weapons without shield, Paladins in MM7 are fighters at first and clerics or defenders...
by Mn
24 Feb 2010, 21:32
Topic: Ranged combat advantage
Replies: 13
Views: 4684

Re: Ranged combat advantage

It's a single player game, so the only cheating you can do is whatever you yourself think is cheating. But as said: make up your own rules :) I've said : no double-looting Dragons/Titans Bodies and no reloading before the shops refulled. You must Only finished Both MM6 and MM7 original games with 1...

Go to advanced search