Search found 179 matches

by Mn
13 Jun 2011, 02:34
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Clouds of Xeen - Winterkill Quest Error
Replies: 21
Views: 8233

1) Destroy all ghosts. 2) Bang southern gong. 3) Re-visit Randon . 4) Repeat as necessary. Perhaps some of emphasized items wrong or incomplete. Try to break some walls and open crates to find more ghosts. Your answer is absolute true. It's one of very simple tasks in the game. You must do this dea...
by Mn
03 May 2011, 18:00
Topic: Replaying Might and Magic VII (Finally Beat MM7)
Replies: 42
Views: 22928

Re: Replaying Might and Magic VII

In MM6 You cac play with your lyked group = one cleric/paladinr and one of Mage/archer - its your own choice. Two others two's may be of any profession. {t's only your choice) The original MM6 is the simpliest than MM7, You can quickly win at 5 days with two sorrerers only. If You want MM6 as serios...
by Mn
22 Mar 2011, 04:53
Topic: MM6 Identify Item, Repair Item and Disarm Trap Question.
Replies: 7
Views: 6642

mm6 thievery, IMHO

How does the "Of Thievery" Enchantment affect your chances of Disarming a Trap with Disarm Trap? I think that "Of thievery" items have effect similar to "of fire", "of water", etc., i.e increase skill by half of its number. In other words, you can't obtain ne...
by Mn
16 Mar 2011, 12:42
Topic: MM6 Identify Item, Repair Item and Disarm Trap Question.
Views: 6642

Re: MM6 Identify Item, Repair Item and Disarm Trap Question.

I think You can not have mastering in Items Identify and Repair skills - there are lots of money in MM6, and You can simply use armory/alchemy shops for this. But Disarm skill is much more usefull. So I don't know max usefull skill number in Identification/Repair skills. Some else - many chests open...
by Mn
16 Feb 2011, 02:26
Topic: List of attribute improvements for Might and Magic WoX
Replies: 26
Views: 17943

Thieves bonuses

I afraid that I do mistake again, but there are at least two bonuses only for thieves:
1) award "Prince of Thieves" and +500000 exp in Northern Sphinx (Body?)
2) sitting on the place "Only for Prince" (Dark Side, Southern Tower-?) gives also 500000(? or 1000000) exp
by Mn
15 Feb 2011, 11:30

Re: It is listed right after the Temple of Bark

Sorry, I missed this note
by Mn
15 Feb 2011, 10:43
Topic: Will the effects of the same suffixes add up in mm6?
Replies: 10
Views: 8748

Re: Will the effects of the same suffixes add up in mm6?

Skill boosts and mana/hp regens doesnt stack afaik. Yes, hp&sp regen modifiers (if two or more) works as one, such as items "of air" etc. It's concerned to second abilities modifiers (Alchemy, etc) - from all items works only one with max improving skill. But primary skills, hp/sp and...
by Mn
14 Feb 2011, 12:17

Re: List of attribute improvements for Might and Magic WoX

You forgot one else improvement in Temple of Bark - after you give five gems to all four "root" sculls, you can receive +50 elect, poison, fire&cold resistances perm to all members from rooms in "tree branches". As you give five gems to "branch" sculls, you can defe...
by Mn
22 Jul 2010, 07:28
Topic: MM6 - Temple of the Moon - altars
Replies: 9
Views: 18261

To the people who didn't get stat bonuses... was your primary stat < 25? That might be why you didn't get any bonuses. I'm not sure but it would be good to know It's strange - I ALWAYS got stat bonuses, despite of my stats in the Moon Temple. Only wrong order of visiting altars gives damage and not...
by Mn
02 Jul 2010, 23:15
Topic: Augh! MM7 In-game Formula for Divine Restoration is Wrong!
Replies: 5
Views: 2289

Re: Augh! MM7 In-game Formula for Divine Restoration is Wron

If I’m not mistake, there are three formulas for mixing Divine Restoration potion in MM7: 1, blue/green + orange/yellow 2.. Blue/purple + yellow/orange 3. green/yellow + red/purple Two of those make Cure Paralysis. I'm not sure about the third one. There's a really great guide on Flamestryke's webs...
by Mn
02 Jul 2010, 09:42
Topic: Augh! MM7 In-game Formula for Divine Restoration is Wrong!
Replies: 5
Views: 2289

Re: Augh! MM7 In-game Formula for Divine Restoration is Wron

If I’m not mistake, there are three formulas for mixing Divine Restoration potion in MM7:
1, blue/green + orange/yellow
2.. Blue/purple + yellow/orange
3. green/yellow + red/purple
by Mn
29 Jun 2010, 21:05
Topic: MM 6 and 7 (maybe 8) - Help with Altars by Month, Please
Views: 6634

Yeah, the alters in MM7 can just be visited any time. Like the one in Tulerean Forest, just past where the expert Water Fire and Air teachers are; up the hill. There also one in Deyja, near the stables. You can do them anytime. Yes, there are many stat's altars and wells in MM7 (about 15-20), but n...
by Mn
28 Jun 2010, 10:41
Topic: MM 6 and 7 (maybe 8) - Help with Altars by Month, Please
Views: 6634

Altars in MM6, original version

Month - Shrine of - Located (map section, then detailed location) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ January - Might - Bootleg Bay (island to NW) February - Intellect - Misty Islands (NE of Mist) March - Personality - Silver Cove (far N and slightly W of m...
by Mn
11 Jun 2010, 04:18
Topic: MM7-original by first-level group
Views: 3533

Yes

tolich wrote:They say that the theoretical minimum is 4 months 11 days.
But you'll must run to Nighon and clean entry to Hounted Manshion(?) at first day, and take one scroll LB from Hounted Library and the second from School of Sorcery. It's possible, but I'm not tryed to go this path.
by Mn
02 Jun 2010, 01:24

WoX awards - I can double or miss anything

Awards from Clouds 1. Vertigo Guild Member Vertigo, 16, 11 2. Nightshadow Guild Member Nightshadow, 14, 11 3. Rivercity Guild Member Rivercity, 25, 27 4. Asp Guild Member Asp, 6, 7 5. Winterkill Guild Member Winterkill, 1, 8 6. Shangri-La Guild Member Shangri-La, 0, 11 7. Outstanding Citizen Vertigo...
by Mn
01 Jun 2010, 12:24

May be Master of Words? not Worlds - There are puzzle like crossword, after completing party can go below and obtain 5(?) lvl's.
by Mn
31 May 2010, 11:46

Dragon Books of Knowledge?

You miss them, if I don't mistake. I forgot Side there they are and placement (Dragon Cave?). There is award such "superior Intellect" by reading book with Intellect 200+. And (I'm not sure) You missed avards from "bonus" Dungeon of Death (at least +5 lvl perm)
by Mn
31 May 2010, 02:45
Topic: Anyone know the best way to emmulate MM4 - 5 World of Xeen?
Replies: 23
Views: 12171

Re: Anyone know the best way to emmulate MM4 - 5 World of Xe

Also I have noticed when the game asks you to change disks like if you load a darkside save with the clouds of xeen disk inserted and in Elinger's Tower it takes forever to load the game or sometimes it doesn't load at all. (which is why I usually Llyod's Beacon Elinger's Tower) I have not problem ...
by Mn
24 May 2010, 12:09
Topic: MM7 - Shoals/Lincoln hireling glitch?
Replies: 6
Views: 4358

I'm yesterday completed MM7 with first level group and I'm sure that NPC were not returned after TP/LB out Lincoln. I'm not hired another NPC's and quickly obtained Oscillator by only using two scrolls of Divine Intervention and killing only one I needed "creature" there. I had another pro...
by Mn
24 May 2010, 09:07
Topic: MM7-original by first-level group
Views: 3533

MM7-original by first-level group

After playing all BDJ-Maestro MM-modes I decided to replay original MM7. It was most easy than I supposed. My travel time is absolutely minimized, but score can be increased. Theoretically my time can be decreased by 1 day, if anyone will can buy LB scroll in Stone City . chances are very questionab...

Go to advanced search