Search found 179 matches

by Mn
01 Mar 2012, 05:56
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy Questions
Replies: 27
Views: 13903

Thanks for the answers, now back to the normal size font size. I didn't think about using a mirror when asking these questions. One question though, what's up with the spire near the castle in Kat'an? I heard there was a quest for it and it was a fake one too. No any quests, only useless sword in s...
by Mn
26 Feb 2012, 08:47
Topic: List of Skill Quests / Barrels BDJ
Replies: 3
Views: 3721

About Fire Magic only

If I'm not mistake, you only must kill several dragons in Emerald Isle cave. I obtain Fire Expert 8 after first thief promoution - Thief got this improvement of Fire. I think you can complete this quest early in the game, if you have pretty good armor/weapon, several high-level wands and if you don'...
by Mn
26 Feb 2012, 08:30
Topic: Wox2 - DEMO IS AVAILABLE ! (only RUS language)
Replies: 118
Views: 92600

Re: Wox2 - new screenshots

Larik wrote:It's last and final images from project. Next release will be demo.
I want to play Demo as soon as it will be ready... Thanks for good work, graffic shots are nice.
by Mn
26 Feb 2012, 08:22
Topic: Favorite MM game
Replies: 35
Views: 19870

MM6 is the best for me forever. After completing mm3-5 I'm long years waited MM6. And I was happy to play, especially first 2-3 times. MM7-8 are only clones of MM6, with many changes in gameplaying. MM7 has (imho) the best skills improvement system, but mm6 has more optimal color palette and it's th...
by Mn
21 Feb 2012, 06:11
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Do MM 3 and 4 work on Win 7 64 bit?
Replies: 7
Views: 8315

Re: Do MM 3 and 4 work on Win 7 64 bit?

Yes, of course. I play HMM3 in Win 7 sometimes, not sure about HMM4 - I don't like it. I think you only must set compability of exe-file to Win 98 or XP.
by Mn
16 Feb 2012, 07:45
Topic: MM7Rev4modR1 a mod for might and magic 7 has been released!
Replies: 544
Views: 412719

my answers to istrebitel

1) There are several places there you'll find any barrels or other items, which gives you any skill or stats improvements. (Stone City, Erathia, ...,). Also, some places in "dungeons/castles" contain any other goods for you (in torchs, etc.). I only remember that you'll obtain Repair and B...
by Mn
02 Feb 2012, 07:08
Topic: Looking for great homm3 solo maps
Replies: 12
Views: 30810

Always, Pride's maps is really classic, the first interesting maps. But many of new scenarios (so, expansions gives more new...) are most interesting...
by Mn
31 Jan 2012, 06:33

I'm not agree that Pride's maps are the best. I played them all, good maps, but very easy to any advanced player. Try to play really difficult map such as Unleashing the Bloodthirsty or similar - you must support me.
by Mn
30 Jan 2012, 09:38

Re: Looking for great homm3 solo maps

I suggest you to play (if you not played yet): 1. The Uprising - beautifull and tough "island" map, by creator of "Lone Knight" (Company "Eternal Love" by Hans C. may be will be interest for you too) 2. Campaign against Zeus - difficult scenario similar as "The Emp...
by Mn
23 Dec 2011, 08:56
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!
Replies: 942
Views: 662337

Re: Archer Promotion?

topdog wrote:It may be my advancing age, but for the life of me I can't seem to find where the archer promotion is given out.
Can anyone help me out here?
Thanks
N-E corner of Avalon, there is castle of archer promouter. Be careful, ton of gargoyles fly here.
by Mn
21 Dec 2011, 10:12
Topic: Favourite Dungeon in MM6,7&8
Replies: 9
Views: 5373

MM6 - Tomb of Varn
MM7 - Lincoln
MM8 - Plane 0f Water (game was not finished
MM74Rev - ? (where you must do "Test of Friendship")
TCC!,2 - Last Dungeon (with trainer above)
by Mn
11 Nov 2011, 23:09
Topic: MM7 Level One Challenge
Replies: 11
Views: 6234

Blaster man = Tolberty or Robert

In step to step mode tactic is simple. Thief(or any fighter by your choice) with Two swords (Corsair and ///(?) melle attack every round, Cleric cast Dispel Magic to remove his regeneration. Mage of Water cast only Acid Burst (dmg about 200), and last party man use any of wands (Mass Distorshion or ...
by Mn
02 Nov 2011, 09:54
Topic: MM7 Level One Challenge
Replies: 11
Views: 6234

I finished MM7 with 1-st level full group, without killing Em.Isle Dragon. (see my post at page 7). Only two really hard places was detected: Tolberty and Lincoln. Xenofex is not a problem, you only must mix many healing white potions and heal party then you need. I kill Tolberty with temporary stat...
by Mn
15 Oct 2011, 17:16
Topic: Ultimate MM7 party
Replies: 155
Views: 89134

Re: Ultimate MM7 party

Ultimaye party (if You want to finish game at first level, without trainings): 1. Thief 2. Cleric 3. Mage 4. Mage This is fastest party to give all promoushens and to complete game without any troubles. Imho, Cleric may be changed to Paladin and Mage to Druid (Never use Monks.Aarchers and Knigts - y...
by Mn
14 Oct 2011, 08:33
Topic: What are the single most powerful weapons in MM7/8?
Replies: 10
Views: 17062

weapon modifiers

Any of modifiers greatly increase damage of your weapons, especially in start stages. "Of Gods" isn't give some help to you (imho), but additional fire/cold/etc. damage weapons are very helpfull. I like attribute "of poison" - rare monsters are immune to poison strikes. (So I thi...
by Mn
23 Aug 2011, 10:40
Topic: MM6-MM8: Are earth and mind the weakest schools?
Replies: 22
Views: 11840

Yes, Thiose schools are weakest from others. Most of useful spells (exclude Telekinesis and some others) may be used by mixed potions. I never raised those magic schools in original games, but it is desire to do in MODs.
by Mn
21 Jul 2011, 09:16

Re: Coding wizard

What did the person in the house say?

She said me to find altar without any useful action. Go to Harmondale altar and click on it - You'll teleport into coding wizard "house". But I think it's impossible before you'll talk with woman in Erathia
by Mn
20 Jul 2011, 11:13

Re: Coding wizard

Pot googy wrote:I talked to Lady K on the Evermorn islands then quit playing for like 6 months.. now I have no idea what to do at this point to find the coding wizard lol
Lady K told You to ask any person in Erathia about coding wizard (summer house near docks), only at summer, after June 15(?)
by Mn
13 Jun 2011, 04:30
Topic: Anybody played other 90's New World Computing games?
Replies: 17
Views: 6984

Re: Anybody played other 90's New World Computing games?

MM1-2 are pretty good rpg-games too, but I don't finished them. (80's?) MM1 - the unusial (for me, my first comp was bying about 1993) graphics mm2 - I'm tried to play, Triple Crown Quest was finished and persons raising was in good progress, but with my school English I don't understood, there is t...
by Mn
13 Jun 2011, 03:02
Topic: MM8 - can't find Sandro
Replies: 24
Views: 9075

Re: MM8 - can't find Sandro

First - You can only talk with Sandro and kill him. he want his heart. (You can repeat killing any times as You like to experience Your party. Second - You must go to underfloor and search his heart. there are any level-rising and killer "potions". Third - speak again with Sandro. he will ...

Go to advanced search