Search found 179 matches

by Mn
Oct 19 2009, 10:41
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!
Replies: 938
Views: 400921

Re: TCC Additional World

New area (or map change) in TCC – it’s beautiful! BDJ and his command – the best! I‘ll wait last release as soon as it’s possible. For developers – 1) I found one game bug: In one of Avalon quests (pearls of Timoti and purification(?)) player must use Horn of Varden to open last door in Orpheus Gate...
by Mn
Oct 14 2009, 7:09

hi BDJ, thanks for the amazing game. Could you please tell me where the No.2 DANU scroll is, and the no.6 URN? A serious bug is, because I deface the idols in the temple of chaos and get the crystal skull too earilier, when I receive the quest from the seer to deface them again, I found it's imposs...
by Mn
Oct 7 2009, 7:11

Mayva School

You only must after resqued Tamara help lord Godwinson - Kill all creators west of mountain in Jorsborg. After this action (you must report to lord) Seer give you hint about Diplomacy mastering rank 8 and mayva school will be opened. Note - only one party member must learn mastery 8 Diplomacy - othe...
by Mn
Oct 2 2009, 11:24

Mayva School

School is in s-w coast of Katan, see how open it and rules of diplomacy using on one of previos pages in my hinting post
by Mn
Sep 14 2009, 11:23

Question:
What to do after visiting all obelisks? I guess that quest was changed...where is that new treasure and what it it?
If You visited all obelisks, You must decoder their message.
Treasure is in big rock near fountain of Youth. Imho it's only unlimited experience - I not found anything else.
by Mn
Sep 3 2009, 7:11

*Spoiler* 1.) Port Sleigon - Been in the temple, no NPC there to judge. Might have picked him up earlier already though. 2.) Kat'an - Been to the NW Tavern already, noone in there, might judged him already. 3.) Shutterville Bank, picked that one up already. 4.) Ellisia Training Hall - Can't remembe...
by Mn
Sep 1 2009, 11:46
Topic: Winning Certificates!
Replies: 54
Views: 13185

That wouldn't even be possible in MM7, where you spend months training...
Of course, in mm7 every level training cost one week. But it is possible finished mm7 at first party level (It's done by me!) - but imho at only party: Thief-Cleric-Mage-Mage.
by Mn
Sep 1 2009, 11:40

Shameless double post. Can anyone list the location of the 5 Judgements for the Lord in former Ironfist? I'm unable to find them :( I've found arpox. 3, but I can't remember who or where they were. Be nice if a complete list could be posted up - grew tired of aimlessly running through towns :ill: S...
by Mn
Sep 1 2009, 9:19

Level 136 in 3 months!?!?! That's crazy!
I could train my group to 10-11 levels more, and with my amount of gold (approx 1,5 mln) and with "obelisks" experience I can trained much more levels - it's no problem in Game. Of course, all my party has Mastering in Trading level 10.
by Mn
Aug 31 2009, 7:20

My results

I am not cleaned most of locations, except the first ones and Baal's Garden for artifacts and stats boost. My priority is not score (unlimited expirience from obelisk treasure allow reach any you liked score), but I tried not to waste time in travels between locations. At first, I gained Mastery of ...
by Mn
Aug 18 2009, 8:07

imho about TCC

I finished TCC early than first year may, in adventure mode it wasn't much difficult for me. IMHO, MM7 BDJ MOD is more interesting, it's super! I have some questions for players/creators. 1. Tomb of Varn and NWC dungeon are unreacheble or I missed something? 2. Obelisk reward is only experience or s...
by Mn
Aug 17 2009, 6:31

Re: Ched Drinn

Hello: Can anyone tell me where the keys to the locked chest in Ched Drinn are? I must have missed something. thanks, dhalgren17 One key is in southern-east little room, the second is in the western (from exix) rectangle room with two chests in it. Both keys are dropped from guardians. This chest i...
by Mn
Aug 10 2009, 11:05

A small note: in Seigon you are told by several NPC that the air expert is south from Seigon ministeries. Actually such building does not exist, I checked in LOD. And the air expert is in Sorpigal, accessible only by fly, without any hint, except the ones I got by reading this thread. I speak about...
by Mn
Aug 6 2009, 9:19

Where is the Temple of Chaos located?
If I don't mistaked, it is in (?)Kriegspire, eastern side. In mm6 it was called Temple of Baa. Im not sure - the second possible place is south-western region (Far reaches?) - ie Hermits Isle
by Mn
Aug 6 2009, 9:05

It happened in several places. I have to quit the game to the desktop and reload to get rid of it. Not much of a problem by now, as I always check if saves are working from now. I found 4 NPC to judge, and I visited ALL taverns, training centers, banks and town halls, except the one in Ellesia whic...
by Mn
Aug 5 2009, 10:07

I'm having a little problem in Ched Rhinn. I used the key on the chest there, but it's still locked. Is this a known problem? I have no such problem. All chests in Ched Rhinn my disarmer (master 7 plus item that increasing chance of disarming) opened without problems and explosions. In one of the c...
by Mn
Aug 4 2009, 8:59

about diplomacy for access to lords of Nimradur

Expert and master teachers of diplomacy in Mayva(?) school will be reacheble after Seer's hint about mastery rank 8 of diplomacy. It's needed to gain access to other six lords and ladies. Without diplomacy you can speak only with lord Godwinson and (I am not sure) with lady Katryn in Avalon. You mus...
by Mn
Jun 25 2009, 11:18
Topic: Something about aeros magic expert
Replies: 6
Views: 1843

Re: Something about aeros magic expert

Thanks You, The Great BDJ! My first playable modes are, of cource, Yours and Maestro, MM7 ones. I complete main quest line with real (in Russian site Table of records) good time and score at level 9, with moooore of pleasure. But I don't real want to procceed extra-quest - I tired, and has no intere...
by Mn
Jun 23 2009, 12:05
Topic: Something about aeros magic expert
Replies: 6
Views: 1843

Something about aeros magic expert

Two aeros experts really lives at second floor of their buildings (one is up of Kirka Castle, the second is well-known). No Jump or Fly scrolls/abilities isn't needed for gaining expert aeros. In first, trere is Wind Master who lives in south-western part of Demonclaw, one of underground entrances i...

Go to advanced search