Search found 179 matches

by Mn
26 Jan 2010, 17:50
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Simple Question
Replies: 22
Views: 5394

Variol wrote:How does one roll a 2 or 3 sided die anyway....? :|
There are the rolls with almost unlimited sides - how to you is weapon "Poseidon Trident" (Mod TCC to MM6) 10D10+20 or such items? It's really only game developers fantasy...
by Mn
26 Jan 2010, 17:11
Topic: Simple Question
Replies: 22
Views: 5394

Re: Simple Question

I just want to see if I got this right.. 2d3 meens that I throw 2 x three sided dices. min 2 max 6 5d2 meens that I throw 5 x 2 sided dices. min 5 max 10 right? I'm sure that is (2D3): you can use dices two times with amount 1-3 of any dicing. I.e you are right. It seens yours 5D2 (righly: from 2 t...
by Mn
24 Jan 2010, 17:26
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy Part 2 has been Released!
Replies: 133
Views: 44884

It seemes I'l soon complete Part2

After holidays playing, I reach the Piramid and obtained all hints from "objects". I hope that end-of-game is not very far from me. As I understand, I'm not need to download anything else and replace any of old files?
by Mn
21 Jan 2010, 22:38
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!
Replies: 942
Views: 655744

here is a link to the final patch: http://rapidshare.com/files/338982161/ending.exe this patch will add ending video to the game. instruction: 1) allow this patch to work (this is not a virus!!!) 2) make a backup to "anims2.vid" 3) put this EXE patch into your "ANIMS" folder to ...
by Mn
20 Jan 2010, 17:37
Topic: Incinerate, Meteor Shower as quick spell - maybe MM7 patch?
Replies: 2
Views: 1955

Re: Incinerate, Meteor Shower as quick spell - maybe MM7 pat

All spells in MM7 can be set as "quick spells" - but without Incinerate, Meteor Shower in Fire magic. Maybe patch is necessary? Or I have defect. MM7? All spells or almost all (Incinerate too, I think) may be "quick". But any of spells are only "indoors" or "outdo...
by Mn
20 Jan 2010, 16:59

I'm Really behind

Mamma Jamma with her "weak" party, really will completed Part2 at long time before me. I've no time to play, my hopes concerned only with Sat-Sun Days(((
by Mn
20 Jan 2010, 15:40

Big Daddy Jim wrote:
dhalgren17 wrote:So I found the "Ultimate Treasure". Is that really all there is to it, or am I missing something?
Yup.

... and one tin soldier rides away.

BDJ
Any hint about This msg? I'm interesting too.
And I can't answer to your mail by 19-01 about "final" smth.
by Mn
20 Jan 2010, 15:35

Preparing from TCC Part1 to Part2

After agreement with BDJ I’d like to give several advices for players who really wants to play TCC Patr2 without any troubles. It's not spoiler info, only my common notes, I think much of them to be usefull. 1. Play Part 1 with balanced party - two healers plus two elemental casters. Default party i...
by Mn
18 Jan 2010, 19:54

Many thanks to you and Co, question to you: I and much of others Gamers waiting any preparing party hints (not spoilers) - how optimized party from part1 to Part2 of the Game? (Gold, NPC, Inventory...) And You now not answered anything. My proposal - I myself (or You) can give courple of little hint...
by Mn
18 Jan 2010, 19:13
Topic: How to expand Harmondale Castle to final upgrade?
Replies: 6
Views: 4494

OK, I'll try, thx. For now, I started the path of Light. There will be first quest of yours path - in Light it is "Walls of Mist" (or any similar, sorry). At Dark Path you must be a killer, but it will be very siimpliest task. Now (18-19 Jan) all Russia celebrates "Winter" holid...
by Mn
18 Jan 2010, 18:49
Topic: MM6 abandoned temple help
Replies: 9
Views: 6415

GrayFace wrote:
Mn wrote:In original MM6 all spells may be learned from books at any level of magic school
Oops, can't believe I've forgotten about it.
Last times, I'm playing only MM Mods and sometimes I'm forgot originals rules)) such you))
by Mn
18 Jan 2010, 18:39
Topic: Kingdoms of Erthia (LOE - Tactics Update)
Replies: 107
Views: 57115

only little voice

I support every projects like this. You want to deal ranged weapons as helpfull as melee weapons? (Bowmanship@Armsmaster) Yes, Bows are my liked weapons from MM3 (I've played in MM2 and MM1, but has not finished theirs. My supporting is yours. I hope of your release of any test version.
by Mn
17 Jan 2010, 14:38

Re: Thanks a lot!

I really appreciate taking the time to enlighten me... But I can't help feeling a bit frustrated by telling me it would be VERY difficult to complete the game with this party... It seems you're right though: Roc Land already seems very tough, and I very much doubt it's the toughest place around in ...
by Mn
17 Jan 2010, 12:32
Topic: MM6 abandoned temple help
Replies: 9
Views: 6415

Cure Poison is an expert Body spell. In original MM6 all spells may be learned from books at any level of magic school - expert or master of Body only increase time of succeseful using Cure Poison spell. In "poison" condition you only can't rest or travel - you can not healing it before r...
by Mn
16 Jan 2010, 20:29

Talin_Trollbane wrote:
you will enter a world unknown and uncivilized: no maps, no villages, no towns
...ok, ehm, so what am i supposed to do with the loot then? or wont there be any loot except money?
Only loot I can obtained in the beginning - food. No money and items.
by Mn
16 Jan 2010, 20:24
Topic: Might and Magic 3 help
Replies: 8
Views: 3949

imho

I played MM3 several times, and I recommended not give to start party any Druid or Ranger - their magic is weak, only spell "Water Walk" is needed. Also - not give Barbarians or Knights - each party member must be a spellcaster. If you want play with all six members, my choise - Thief, Pal...
by Mn
16 Jan 2010, 18:40

Mn, Is this what you're looking for? http://s380.photobucket.com/albums/oo247/BDJ7777/UncharteredSeas001.gif BDJ Yes, of course, it's first main task how I understand. But I'l find this place (I'm sure!) anytime without haste. I complete cleaning from enemies first locations (include Rock Land), an...
by Mn
15 Jan 2010, 16:53

Re: The Chaos Conspiracy Part 2 has been Released!

YEEEEES! I began download files! I am happy! My greatest thanks to BDJ and Co. As I see, there is nothing any TCC-Part2 map - It seems interesting and ... hard! I done all installatioins - and become in "Void". Withowt money and food (food is no problem at first-second game steps), but wit...
by Mn
14 Jan 2010, 17:40

TCC fix 1 http://rapidshare.com/files/333124475/anims2.exe fixes 2 videos (swaps intro and staff videos + fixes their resolutions and quality) To The TCC Community, I would not download and install this patch because it places these videos into the game intro in the wrong sequence. Please wait unti...
by Mn
08 Jan 2010, 21:22

Where is the end of part 1 of TCC?

I obtained all four exit keys from Fortress of Aharchy and, as was spoken by Seer on exit, saved game in first slot. It is the end of part 1? Or I can continue any game actions such training or shopping? It's interesting, which abilities and equipment were transform into part 2 and which of them wer...

Go to advanced search