Search found 98 matches

by Raelag84
07 Jul 2009, 20:11
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Behold the fan fic.
Replies: 27
Views: 11780

Wow! I am so flattered that people want to see this published :-D Well I will try and track down a good English speaker, but in the mean time could someone tell me how to make a news item ><. I feel embarrassed for not figuring it out, but I haven't. Also can this legally be published? I mean Ubisof...
by Raelag84
06 Jul 2009, 18:58

Sorrey everything is so late. I don't even have a chapter today. I am going to try and post two chapters this comming saturday to make up for it. Real life stuff as has been slowing me down. sorrey everyone.
by Raelag84
27 Jun 2009, 14:43
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Heroes 6 wishlist (draft)
Replies: 328
Views: 138403

What I would like most is for there to be an increase in the number of important variables in the battles. Preahps snow and mud on the battle feild could slow the approach of enemies, as it would in real life, or there could be hills on the battle feilds that take away from range penalties. Also it ...
by Raelag84
27 Jun 2009, 14:23

Sorrey it is all bunched up but when ever I tried to seprate things into paragraphs I suddenly jump up at the top of the post. Don't know why that is and if anyone could help me fix that I would love your help. Anyways enjoy the chapter. Chapter 9 “Will that be all?” The servant asked me as I surve...
by Raelag84
24 Jun 2009, 18:50
Topic: Inferno Strategy Thread
Replies: 48
Views: 21879

For what it's worth I always liked the Vermin/Pit Lord Combo. Vermins can give Pit Lords manna from their hero allowing the pit lords to just sit back and cast metor shower on enemies.
by Raelag84
22 Jun 2009, 22:42

Sorrey i am late real life stuff and thanks for changing the name of my thread lucky dragon ^^ Chapter 8 “Forgive me (gasp) for being so late (gasp) mistress, this change in time (gasp) was wholly unexpected.” I ran to the office of the mistress as fast as I could and as such my gasping lungs made ...
by Raelag84
13 Jun 2009, 14:46

Chapter 7 “So…” I started. “Before I go in, is there anything that I must know so that the dragons do not attack me?” I asked. “Yes.” She started. “Don’t play tag with their babies. They get confused when you do that.” I laughed at Roanna’s joke. “I saw that, but seriously, what do I…”Before I coul...
by Raelag84
13 Jun 2009, 14:00
Topic: Best Faction Awards
Replies: 10
Views: 41842

Re: Best Faction Awards

- best Might faction: best faction for beating the **** out of your opponents by sheer force; Orcs. - best Magic faction: the opposite: best faction for terrorizing and crippling and hurting your enemies by magic tricks (lets consider warcries "magic" for the purposes of this awards); Dar...
by Raelag84
06 Jun 2009, 15:16

Chapter 6 After my dramatic and confidence building meeting with Kythosa I rushed back to the room filled with my merchandise to try to select the items that the mistress would be most likely to purchase. I rummaged through the many items and as I did I kept in mind that the mistress two main desir...
by Raelag84
30 May 2009, 14:53

Ok here is the next chapter. I decieded to try and post one chapter a week. Well that's what i am aming for anyways. Chapter 5 “A line is forming.” noted the stall owner as I searched through his selection of apparently edible plants. Though the stall owner was being polite I could sense impatience...
by Raelag84
20 May 2009, 20:43
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Anyone enjoy playing as fortress (HOMMIII)
Replies: 17
Views: 7438

Holy cow! I am not the only one. I just assumed since most people don't like reptiles that most people would not like the fortress faction. Silly me huh? I enjoy how the lizard peoples have traded raw brute force with speical abilties. It adds a whole new level of stratagy. Whenever i play as them I...
by Raelag84
20 May 2009, 20:22

I'm sure if this wasn't fan-fiction and you'd sent it to a publiser they'd at least read it. The beginning part was interesting enough to catch my attention, and the rest of it held my interest long enough to finish reading it. So good job :) Ps. Why do you keep calling minotaurs "minator"...
by Raelag84
19 May 2009, 03:25
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Anyone enjoy playing as fortress (HOMMIII)
Replies: 17
Views: 7438

Anyone enjoy playing as fortress (HOMMIII)

I know the fortress faction is not the strongest faction out there, and I doubt many HOMM fans would find reptiles and lizard men as ascetically pleasing as I do. Nevertheless I am curious if there is anyone else in the would that enjoys playing as the fortress faction and would like to see them in ...
by Raelag84
19 May 2009, 02:50
Topic: Welcome! Come and introduce yourself
Replies: 303
Views: 162826

Metathron wrote:No other reason? Not to discuss HoMM? :(
Well if you put it that way...I guess I can discuss a few things about HoMM.
by Raelag84
19 May 2009, 02:47

Behold the fan fic.

In The World of Prisoners. By Faceless-Dragon and Inudaughter Chatper 1 I struggled to keep my footing as I was dragged backwards up stone stairs; not to try escape the minotaur strong men that held me, but to control my body gracefully enough to avoid injury. The grips of the bull men felt like st...
by Raelag84
18 May 2009, 03:32
Topic: Welcome! Come and introduce yourself
Replies: 303
Views: 162826

Hoi Hoi I am some fat American, who has tried and failed miserably to learn a language other than English. I come here for no other reason than to post fan fics involving the dark elves of "Heroes of might and magic V". I have an unhealthy obsession with dark elves and intened to indulge t...
by Raelag84
17 May 2009, 16:40
Topic: Anyplace for a fan-fic?
Replies: 3
Views: 1437

Depends if it's any good. We can certainly host it here if the quality is decent. I see. In that case, how do I go about getting my fan fic evaluated? Do I PM some of what I have to you (it’s 70 pages double spaced and growing)? For that matter can you link me to the fan fics you have collected? I ...
by Raelag84
16 May 2009, 18:53
Topic: Anyplace for a fan-fic?
Replies: 3
Views: 1437

Anyplace for a fan-fic?

Hello I was writing a “Heroes of Might and Magic V” fan fic and was wondering if anyone had a suggestion as to where to post it.
Thank you in advance.

Go to advanced search