Search found 98 matches

by Raelag84
23 Sep 2010, 23:19
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Is it naga faction ?
Replies: 264
Views: 106717

I was happy they abandonned Axeoth ... I know many are happy they did. I even know many who don't even care about the universe :P Ok that doesn't refute my analogy. Look I am going to guess that at some point in your life somebody made changes to bit of media you liked (like a book or a movie or a ...
by Raelag84
23 Sep 2010, 22:56

Am I missing something? Because that sounded like an argument for being more authentic not less. No, it was more of an argument that one shouldn't bother asking an armless man to learn how to juggle... Well what I concluded is that since Ubisoft has difficulty coming up with it's own ideas it shoul...
by Raelag84
22 Sep 2010, 19:26
Topic: Real question: will you buy this with Ubisoft DRM?
Replies: 47
Views: 21419

Honestly I may not buy the game even if connecting is not a requirment. The reasons for not buying the game become more and more numrious as time goes on.
by Raelag84
22 Sep 2010, 17:26

But as their latest idea of a new faction was putting DElves in Dungeon this is better then whatver they would come up with... Am I missing something? Because that sounded like an argument for being more authentic not less. Yet the feeling I gather here is that people think that somehow being authe...
by Raelag84
22 Sep 2010, 13:07

Hard not to, too many clues :) Btw the faceless are never specifically mentioned though I'm pretty sure we'll bump on them at some point. Hey I'm just sayin, it's possible. It has been specifically mentioned that the resurrected archangel lived during the elder wars and wants to get revenge on &quo...
by Raelag84
21 Sep 2010, 20:09

Anyway this is pointless, they already decided which culture they wished to adopt, the only things left is to hope that it turned out well. We don't know that. It could still be that we luck out and there will be no Naga faction in H6. After all it is said in the story description that the resurrec...
by Raelag84
15 Sep 2010, 15:02

Wouldn't be the first unit to get a lore makeover nor the last. It's a game anyway, fun units are more important than mythological accuracy. But that's just it. The original Myths are fun! It would really kick butt if we could use a Garuda to rip through ranks of undead and demons. I am not saying ...
by Raelag84
15 Sep 2010, 01:58

Um, guys, sticking Garuda in a Naga faction is like sticking a Devil in Haven. !!!!!! Well, well, well. I thought I was the only heroes fan who did research on the orginal Naga legends. Love it if we could talk later, because I find Naga to be very intresting. Anyways the Garuda were a sibling race...
by Raelag84
08 Sep 2010, 23:17

As I mentioned before I really do not like the idea of a Naga faction in the game. But if it were to happen I don't think we should use any units from previous Heroes games. I think they should be unquie units and creatures from Hindu mythology. As a side note no Naga faction would be complete witho...
by Raelag84
08 Sep 2010, 20:47
Topic: System Requirements - Unofficial
Replies: 32
Views: 15168

I am kind of ignorant of computers, but it so happens I will be buying a new one and I would like it to be able play HOMM 6 when it comes out.

any suggestions?
by Raelag84
29 Aug 2010, 02:05
Topic: 2 last towns almost official, it appears they killed titans
Replies: 96
Views: 39618

I hope to god there will be no Naga faction. I love Naga don't get me wrong, but I have never seen any video game do the naga justice so I would be frightened if they had a Naga faction in this game.
by Raelag84
16 Oct 2009, 17:23
Topic: Let's just amuse ourselves... (Swampy) Fortress in Heroes 5.
Replies: 24
Views: 11883

I am not particularly attached to the units I created and so if everyone else thinks they should be changed, then they should be changed. That said I do have one request; if you are going to contribute to the discussion please, please read up on the original Aztec, and Mayan legends if you have not ...
by Raelag84
30 Sep 2009, 18:16
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Behold the fan fic.
Replies: 27
Views: 11706

Chapter 17 “It is so good to see that you all escaped.” I praised. John quickly responded by saying, “Indeed it is and it wouldn’t have been possible if this good man did not lead us out.” John threw his arm around Vaythose’s shoulders. Though Vaythose had never been known to have been friendly he s...
by Raelag84
30 Sep 2009, 18:15
Topic: Any one been playing "Clash of Heroes?
Replies: 4
Views: 2229

Re: Any one been playing "Clash of Heroes?

HodgePodge wrote:
Raelag84 wrote:I don't intend to play the game myself (no dark elves), but has anyone else been playing "Clash of Heroes"? For those of that have, is the story line any good?
Can you provide us with a link Raelag?
I am afriad not I did not know there was a delay. Forgive me for delaying by the way.
by Raelag84
23 Sep 2009, 19:30
Topic: Any one been playing "Clash of Heroes?
Replies: 4
Views: 2229

Any one been playing "Clash of Heroes?

I don't intend to play the game myself (no dark elves), but has anyone else been playing "Clash of Heroes"? For those of that have, is the story line any good?
by Raelag84
19 Sep 2009, 15:01
Topic: RTMG version 1.5 for TotE 3.1
Replies: 14
Views: 6553

I am intrested. I just felt guilty about taking so much of your time.

FYI I did not know internet explorer sucked so much.
by Raelag84
16 Sep 2009, 04:04

Well Re-instaling didn't help. You've been very paitent with me and the least I can do in return is level with you. I know almost nothing about computers. The truth is I don't know what ".pak" means or what "h5u" format is. Though I can make a folder and call it "UserMOD&quo...
by Raelag84
15 Sep 2009, 03:16

I do have TotE 3.1, but I donot have anything called "UserMods". As I a side note I have never been able to succesfully obtain any mods for the game. Just last week I tried use a mod called "fast track" that would allow heroes to gain their uberfeats much quicker than normal. I u...
by Raelag84
14 Sep 2009, 19:39

Ok I got Winrar but now I can't configure the software because there is no "H5_game exe" file to open. Odd considering that i do have the H5 tribes of the east game. But for some reason no file.

Thanks for everything by the way.
by Raelag84
13 Sep 2009, 01:01

I got to say I am really greatful that you've made this avaible for us. Thank you very much. Only thing is I can't extract it. I downloaded the software programs, but when I tried to extract them I was told by my zipfile that there was nothing to extract. Any guess why that problem might occur and h...

Go to advanced search