No events, Duzeom ;)
by Maciek
Oct 31 2013, 19:13
Forum: News
Topic: JVC Available?
Replies: 26
Views: 10361

JVC Available?

JVC was once very interested in makeing Might and Magic Online, wasn't he?
by Maciek
Jul 24 2013, 10:56
Forum: Articles
Topic:
Replies: 56
Views: 20475

Tribes of the East → Will of Asha → Heart of Dar

It is possible to get to level 40 in this map without any fighting or sacrificing troops after level 30, like this: 1. Get a secondary hero (can be Ornella) to level 30. There's a Sacrificial Altar near town (E) which may help you do that. 2. Visit Memory Mentor to get a level from Dark Revelation. ...
by Maciek
Apr 20 2013, 22:03
Topic: Shades of Darkness Animations
Replies: 10
Views: 4121

Shades of Darkness Animations

In heroes 3 and 4 the stack's 'idle' animation also triggers if you hover mouse coursor over that stack.
by Maciek
Apr 13 2013, 19:05
Forum: Articles
Topic: Tribes of the East → To Honor our Fathers → One
Replies: 90
Views: 30283

Tribes of the East → To Honor our Fathers → One

Katia, Teal can fight Purple. You could try to use a hero with 1 Goblin to help them do that (leave the hero somewhere near the enemy heroes). Wait, did you just write about Teal in week 3? May be possible to beat him that early, but just barely, I wouldn't advise you to try to do that.
by Maciek
Apr 6 2013, 12:34
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Where can I download Facetool and equi.aop?
Replies: 3
Views: 3349

From Acidcave, here.
by Maciek
Mar 22 2013, 21:50
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Don't understand upgrading
Replies: 8
Views: 3750

If you follow the second link, you will an icon in first paragraph. There should be one in your town, too. Click it. It's in the bottom left corner, but is greyed out until you've built Training Grounds in town and you have a hero with Counterstrike in town. That's the only place where you can train...
by Maciek
Mar 22 2013, 20:11
Topic: Don't understand upgrading
Replies: 8
Views: 3750

Look here or there.
by Maciek
Mar 16 2013, 11:56
Topic: New H4 Maps
Replies: 35
Views: 9021

New H4 Maps

@Karmakeld: I responded with a PM.
by Maciek
Mar 12 2013, 17:42

New H4 Maps

Karmakeld, Blacksmith is accesible, just not from every tile ;) (it can be accesed from (36,73)) And other Potions from Blacksmith can be useful in combat too. Besides, Dwarves can chain from town as well, which might save some time. The other point about them maybe being worth their price was that ...
by Maciek
Mar 11 2013, 19:07
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: I have seen it somewhere around... [H4]
Replies: 15
Views: 9335

a map with all hidden one-way portals The End of the World? a program to make a screenshots of the whole map You don't mean nwcExcalibur cheat code, do you? There are some things in Downloads->Useful files on the left side of CH main page, but I guess that's the first thing you checked. No idea oth...
by Maciek
Mar 8 2013, 21:32

New H4 Maps

Ah, ok, I didn't notice you could burn it down later because somehow didn't right-click the Tavern, :p. I mentioned Fireproof Boots because Old Lenny wants them.

By the way, somebody wants to test my latest map? XL, 8 players human/computer, h3roe.
by Maciek
Mar 5 2013, 18:58
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Bug reports
Replies: 99
Views: 62979

No, it doesn't. I can Blind Ballistas both in WoW and Equi, even if there is only a red Mage with GM order and a Tome of Order and a neutral army of Ballistas on the map.
Edit: Changing Tome of Order to Blind spell doesn't change anything. The Mage can still blind Ballistas.
by Maciek
Mar 5 2013, 18:40

New H4 Maps

Thanks.
Time limit - Do you need both Gloves? If yes, won't player get stuck if he decides not to burn tavern? If not, then I think 6 days are okay.
by Maciek
Mar 2 2013, 17:47

New H4 Maps

Golem limit suggestions: 1 Golem per 2 or 3 days, cost: dwarves need Vial of Acid on first day, Potion of Endurance on second day or nothing on first day, then Vial, then Potion. That is more or less what you said: about 4000 gold for 3 Golems per week. If you think cost is too low/high, you could c...
by Maciek
Mar 2 2013, 14:31

New H4 Maps

Don't Pee... 9 days, I think. But I didn't do any movement optimization, i.e. did't use portals, didn't run to towns, just visited the wells clockwise, starting in the top right corner. Bakrus had GM Pathfinding and one pair of Gloves(from some enemy hero; I didn't burn down the tavern, so didn't ha...
by Maciek
Feb 24 2013, 15:29

New H4 Maps

The Apprentice - I didn't even notice the dwarves until you told me about them. In WoW that object you could find them in was only a decoration and not a quest hut, so I didn't even think of checking it. I checked the quest hut. Wait, 4000 gold for 25 Dwarves!? They don't produce any resources, do t...
by Maciek
Feb 21 2013, 22:45

New H4 Maps

What starting bonus did you pick in The Apprentice? I picked gold to be able to buy something from blacksmith on day 1. I think hero development is quite important here. The best idea seems to be either to go full meele (take nothing but Combat and Meele on lvl-ups), fight with potions and try not t...
by Maciek
Feb 21 2013, 18:38

New H4 Maps

I also played The Apprentice (on Champion) and got the required gold on the last possible day, after trading extra resources. Fought everything except Harpies, because I would've needed too many potions to beat them. I liked the map. Don't Pee In The Water - Monk growth control script somehow didn't...
by Maciek
Feb 10 2013, 22:49
Topic: Getting frustrated. Need help.
Replies: 4
Views: 2880

Did Brown hire any units from his town? Here are some hints: Try to break through the brown garrison as soon as you can do that with acceptable losses. It is possible in week 3. Then try to clear the starting island as soon as possible. If you plan to take Brown's town soon, don't build a Capital in...

Go to advanced search