Search found 168 matches

by Maciek
21 Apr 2012, 21:55
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Maciek's H4 Quizzes
Replies: 20
Views: 11665

Thanks. That's nice. Both Univanger's patience and the fact that the NWC guys created such warning are impressive. It seems the 5 mana points are also used(the hero has 154 mana in this screen, but 159 in the PotD). Would the imps appear after you destroy one or more stacks? One more thing: is battl...
by Maciek
20 Apr 2012, 22:00

180? Actually, I think that it the battlefield was large enough, this number would've been a lot higher. Here are the calculations: First of all, notice that Raise Dead and Death Call spells produce different stacks and that with the Ring of GN equipped, they can affect Elementals too. You need only...
by Maciek
20 Apr 2012, 16:04

:D Must have taken quite long to do that. I think I wouldn't have the patience to summon so many stacks to the battlefield. But it seems Univanger didn't have the patience to do that all with just one hero instead of 2. Or did he forsee that space would be the limiting factor? By the way, I've seen ...
by Maciek
15 Apr 2012, 18:21

I guess You will give this hero a lot of defense via scripts. Chaos - see Q14, Q9 and Q15. Life - Holy Water can affect Death based heroes, so here You have some damage. Perhaps this damage won't be enough with high enough MR. Another idea: at the beginning of the battle You can cast an Illusion tha...
by Maciek
02 Apr 2012, 22:16
Forum: News
Topic: Another Quiz
Replies: 10
Views: 3965

Another Quiz

My guess is: Three heroes(in Equi, one is enough) with Health Rings got damaged in a combat and then unequiped the Rings and got zero or negative hp as a result. Then they ended their turn near 15 neutral Dark Champions, who attacked them on their turn. There was a 'battle lost' screen after this sc...
by Maciek
03 Mar 2012, 13:24
Topic: Quiz: Round #10
Replies: 9
Views: 4551

You are right that the skull-on-a-stick has only sockets and not actual eyes. I haven't noticed those artworks before. Oh, well, I guess it makes one reason less to choose the Ogre Magi pre-Equi. But, hey, they are still not Leprechauns! If we insisted on counting the Ogre Mage , we'd also have to c...
by Maciek
03 Mar 2012, 13:07
Topic: Quiz: Round #7
Replies: 11
Views: 5136

Sure, look here, 5th post from the bottom and then how people responded and how Wub reacted to that. I found that situation funny and that is why I made such a question with such an answer.
by Maciek
03 Mar 2012, 12:50
Topic: Quiz: Bonus Round!
Replies: 3
Views: 2263

It's much easier in Equilibris , because: 1. Bandits have 8 movement instead of 9 (I can't see this change in the changelog ) 2. The hero has 24 defense instead of 20(4 extra spellpoints are not important) 3. Bandits come in 3 stacks instead of 1. If there are any obstacles it gets crowded and chanc...
by Maciek
03 Mar 2012, 00:03
Forum: Articles
Topic: Tribes of the East → To Honor our Fathers → Hunting the Hunter
Replies: 61
Views: 39232

Tribes of the East → To Honor our Fathers → Hunting the Hunter

First of all, sorry I didn't reply for a while, friend, I was a little busy at the university. It seems I haven't posted Gotai's skills (add to that Basic Blood Rage and Might over Magic) and artifacts yet. I'm quite surprised your approach worked that well this early, even if we remember that Gotai...
by Maciek
22 Feb 2012, 23:06

Sorry for late reply. I once replied to a thread(on Heroes Comminity, not Celestial Heavens) that has been inactive for almost 7 years, hehe. I put the replay from the siege here . I think I'll also put a link to the battle vs Alaric here (it's already in the thread in h5 forum that you have probab...
by Maciek
21 Feb 2012, 21:43
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Again: how did you do it Maciek???
Views: 3658

Based on what you said, doesn't that mean you went leadership-luck-war machines-attack-defense? No. When Gotai met Alaric, he was level 27 and had the following skills(In TotE campaigns a Memory Mentor hides behind almost every corner): Basic Blood Rage->Might over Magic Expert Shout->Shout Trainin...
by Maciek
20 Feb 2012, 21:42
Topic: Quiz: Round #8
Replies: 6
Views: 2837

Quiz: Round #8

I think it is impossible to answer Q16 correctly without launching the game.
by Maciek
20 Feb 2012, 16:51
Topic: Again: how did you do it Maciek???
Views: 3658

Could somebody please convert this replay to youtube? This is indeed the last mission of Stronghold campaign. You probably wouldn't find this battle hard if you were training with Ballistas with all your heroes for the whole mission 3, like I did while waiting to accumulate 300 Chiefs. I think I rea...
by Maciek
18 Feb 2012, 22:46
Topic: I urge everyone to take a look at Maciek's Two Quizzes
Replies: 5
Views: 3174

Thanks for advertising the quiz, cjlee.

I have come here to urge everyone to take a look at Ridureyu's two threads: this one and that one. Some questions and answers from the first one are really funny and asking about a favourite glich(the second thread) is a great idea too.
by Maciek
18 Feb 2012, 22:23
Topic: Favorite Glitch?
Replies: 6
Views: 4643

That stealing troops from towns garrison is a funny glitch. In WoG, you can(in map editor) put warmachines as creatures in a town's garrison or hero's army. Then(when playing) you can use them(you also need some 'real' creatures), but they disappear after one battle. You could also leave them in tow...
by Maciek
18 Feb 2012, 21:35
Topic: Questions About The World of Heroes of Might & Magic V
Replies: 7
Views: 4306

Funny questions. I'll try to answer some: Why haven't Haggash, Garuna, and the Sky Daughter shared their secrets of "wearing a shirt" with the other orc women? Nobody treats Sky Daughters' advices on fashion seriously. Cruel Stronghold society laughs at them because they have no hair. Spea...
by Maciek
18 Feb 2012, 18:40
Topic: Tribes of the East ￾→ Flying to the Rescue ￾→ A
Replies: 92
Views: 52523

Tribes of the East ￾→ Flying to the Rescue ￾→ A

I think Plate appears if you use 'call to arms' while having over 1 000 000 gold. He also seems to have more than one specialty. I made him fight against Biara and I'm sure he could block her spells as if he was Zoltan the Necromancer.
by Maciek
18 Feb 2012, 18:31

I decided to fight three different battles (with 3 different skills/abilities formation). First one was nearly the same I played during the campaign, second one was with Ultimate and last one was by Maltz’s hint. I created screenshots and if anyone is interested I can show them with the results. Do...
by Maciek
14 Feb 2012, 17:50
Topic: How did this happen? Shocking pictures of the day
Replies: 4
Views: 2812

parcaleste wrote:
Maciek wrote:... You can cast Raise Dead/Resurrect on a PM'ed enemy stack to decrease its hitpoints...
HA! Now that's a mean trick! Does it work in TotE?
Sure, it does. Here is a demonstration(a battle replay).:D
by Maciek
14 Feb 2012, 16:30
Topic: How did this happen? Shocking pictures of the day
Replies: 4
Views: 2812

And last but not least - this could be an custom map, not a Campaign Scenario. This happens to be a campaign scenario, namely HoF C1M4: Negotiations. You are correct that Dark and the 1/2 cost ring were the keys. I didn't use any Destructive, though. If you cast Frenzy and Hypnotize, because these ...

Go to advanced search